We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pure dmt vs. junglespice Options

mothballz
#1 Posted : 4/28/2010 12:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've been reading some stuff here, and found out that there is a difference between mimosa extracted with naptha;pure dmt... and with xylene and ether; aka junglespice...so which one is better?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

mattimus
#2 Posted : 4/28/2010 12:22:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

find out and tell us!

there is a broader range of alkaloids in jungle spice so there is more than just dmt.
some people like it some don't. its all preference
The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 4/28/2010 2:59:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

seriously... search around this forum.

There's so much information and experience reports of the differences between the two. It also seems very down to personal preference so to experience it yourself is very necassary.

Dimitri-Trance
#4 Posted : 4/28/2010 3:11:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mothballz wrote:
So I've been reading some stuff here, and found out that there is a difference between mimosa extracted with naptha;pure dmt... and with xylene and ether; aka junglespice...so which one is better?

Haha thats a funny question.Rolling eyes
Its like whats better/stronger...Lsd or Mushrooms....Peyote or Ayahuasca....You get the point.Cool
Altho you can answer that question yourself...not us.Smile

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 4/28/2010 3:35:39 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

It's pretty much already been said, but the term "better" has no meaning. Better is a relative term, better for what? better for whom? better in what sense? Would you really say drug A is good but drug B is better? No, you'd probably say drug A does such and such and drug B does such and such, then, based on whatever you're looking for at a given time you make your choice as to which one is "better" for your circumstances at a given time. You should do some reading, these topics get brought up all the time. Take a look at how spice and jungle spice compare and figure out which one "better" suits you and when one may be preferential over another. Here are some threads to start you off:

"Jungle Spice" - Mystery Alkaloids of Mimosa Root Bark

Summary of jungle spice analytical work

Jorkest's D-Limonene & Fumaric Acid Approach

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

greymatter
#6 Posted : 4/28/2010 4:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i personally prefer junglespice...i've tried both and for me the jungle spice was stronger(and that's what i like)....what's more it's easier to extract....though difficult to solidify

Gir
#7 Posted : 4/28/2010 6:30:26 PM

Gir

there is no versus. only enlightenment from both.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

gammagore
#8 Posted : 4/28/2010 6:53:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mothballz wrote:
aka junglespice...so which one is better?

This is one that you will have to find out yourselfSmile

q21q21
#9 Posted : 4/28/2010 10:03:10 PM

SWIM

Each variety has their own properties. White-pure, yellow-oxides, red-jungle, full jimjam.

White is very mystical, very visual. It seems to give more mind-fuck and lasts longer than jungle.

Yellow is (for SWIM) more visual and give a more comfortable trip. (If he remembers correctly) it is close to the length of white, maybe a little shorter.

Jungle give very little mind-effects. SWIM has on several occasions waved to the elves!
It is shorter and gives very little OEVs, comparatively. With CEVs often SWIM's eyelids seem "crowded" with partial visuals.

Jimjam combines all of them and SWIM has not had a full-breakthrough on it yet. But at sub-breakthough doses give distinct effects from all 3

Jungle and possibly jimjam can oxidize and jungle oxides give much more visual and much more mind-fucked trips. SWIM panicked really bad one night when his jungle gave him COMPLETELY different effects and he was like "maybe I succeeded in the perfect trip and i will ascend, it will go on forever." Then he opened his eyes and had severe anxiety for about 30 minutes until all the effects went away. It was not the product, but the surprise of the different effects that caused that, he smoked it later and had a good trip.

Each different one will give different visuals, different entities too.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

endlessness
#10 Posted : 4/28/2010 11:45:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I respect q21's opinion but I strongly disagree.

First of all because colours dont necessarily mean anything, or rather it can mean a bunch of things depending on a lot of variables that cannot be generalized, as I argue in this thread

secondly, one and the same batch of crystals may give COMPLETELY different trips even if you have the two launches in the same day. With all due respect but unless one has done a blind test with different batches, I will be very skeptical of claims that 'yellow gives such and such entities and red gives this or that entity'. I think self-suggestion may play a big part in it. Also another thing that may make a difference is that the plant oils in more coloured spice may work as a heat-shield, making for a more effective vaporization, so there might be a difference in the efficiency of consumption which in turn will make people think that one is stronger or weaker than the other but its not exactly right...

But of course, I cant know what other people feel, I can only know for myself. I can say that, for myself, I really cannot make a judgement on the difference in effects from different types of dmt. As I said, to me there's such a big variation even in the same batch, how could I judge and compare trips that happened with many days/weeks/months of distance with different batches?

There IS a difference for me in how I feel about the dmt and the extraction in general when extracting in different ways. With this I mean that I feel much cleaner conscience and 'healthy' when extracting with food-safe chemicals, using limonene as the solvent (not xylene, yuck! thats horrible solvent imo), and having the full range dmt alkaloids (some people call it 'jimjam). So even if I cant necessarily tell the difference of effects between them, I do feel much better smoking jimjam instead of petrochemical-extracted pure dmt. So I will always go for limo-extracted jimjam and not naphtha dmt

q21q21
#11 Posted : 4/29/2010 12:02:57 AM

SWIM

It is true that the color alone does not 100% dictate the content of the spice, though just by the method each was achieved SWIM knows exactly what he was smoking

The white DMT was made from MHRB basified with lime and pulled with naptha then freezer precipitated. It was barely barely off-white, like a gallon of milk with 2 or 3 drops of yellow food coloring.

The yellow N-oxides were made from the above mentioned white spice mixed with hydrogen peroxide and evaporated.

The jungle was made by (using ~100C heat to) evaporating + freebasing vinegar used to salt DMT from d-limonene (same lime-tek) then boiling naptha was stirred around it. The naptha was freezer precipitated and yielded white crystals. The remaining jungle was made into a vinegar tincture and evaporated 3-7 drops at a time for a dose. It is clearly different than evaporating jimjam, it can be immediately scraped, unlike jimjam that needs to be cooled.

The jimjam was made by the same lime-tek and pulled with xylene, salted out with vinegar, evaporated + freebased with heat, then made into a tincture for evaporation on demand. This stuff physically performs like a tincture he made out of the white DMT, it needs to cool before being scraped, but is dark red.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Ice House
#12 Posted : 4/29/2010 12:05:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Endlessness, That was very well put. My feelings exactly.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

oxalic32
#13 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:49:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Are mushrooms better than LSD? You're pretty much asking the same question. All psychedelics are VERY subjective. Its all about what YOU think.