We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salviation and media interaction Options

rOm
#1 Posted : 2/22/2010 6:08:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Effects of salvia on individuals listening to radio programs, movies...

While having done a lot of time lying down in a dark room, a need for a change for vaped - or smoked salvinorin -
made me try a bit more experiments.
I noticed that a 3D environment as the room very oftenly change to 2D as the body loses his ability and awareness of his image, a screen where a movie is playing tend to go 3D.

Not only movies (don't like TV programs with all the ads and nonsense mash-up) are getting interactive, but radio.
I found now after a few trials that what happened when the radio or movies is on is that it actually is speaking to us, as if they were doing it for us to journey. The characters/radio speaker seem to directly adress their show to the experimentator.

Now what I wonder is if this aural/visual distortion that fit to the users tryp, or if the program video/audio is moulding the events occuring during the salviation.

Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hybridoma
#2 Posted : 2/25/2010 4:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First time with salvia, there was music with words in the background, and it seemed that the words were directly related to what was happening at that very moment, as though everything was perfectly synchronized and aligned. Wow - was that strange or what? With more experience, I discovered that music such as "Mantra in Motion" comes alive and that in the salvia state there is a joining of identities - consciousness with the media at a level that is nothing short of astounding. The most effective method is a digital volcano vaporizer, set at the highest temperature. No nasty smoke or hot vapors - just controlled and predictable effects every time.

rOm
#3 Posted : 2/25/2010 8:44:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Vaporized salvinorin is the way I prefer too. This synchronicity is amazing. If choosen with care, I think the listening can be greatly beneficial!! It is possibly a solution to have a "guided experience".
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

gosvami
#4 Posted : 2/26/2010 2:35:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yep.
listening to music can be very rewarding.

for me especially the "coming back" out of the salviaspace into my normal live is often a little bit difficult and uncomfortable and in that case it is useful imho to be welcomed by good music.
for example once an icaros by questembetsa guided me out of the salvia-space back to reality with great love and care.

OM

whiskey5
#5 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:06:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Music + salvia = good in my book.

Had an experience once, listening to "Tonight, Tonight" - Smashing Pumpkins, and the rhythm of the guitar sounded like the engine that was driving the experience, churning away.

Another time, i left the TV on and Tom Goes to the Mayor was playing. Characters in the show were talking to each other, but during the experience I believed they were talking about me.

I wandered into my bedroom, for no known reason, and I heard them. And I believed they were talking about me, having the experience, and they were doing it in a way like when people might talk about someone behind that person's back, except the person can hear everything they are saying, and they know it.

So, I had that feeling that Tim & Eric were talking about me behind my back.