We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678
Can you get proper LSD anymore? Options

lyserge
#141 Posted : 3/29/2010 12:24:41 AM

polyfather anomalous

ismokecrystals wrote:

these are the tabs I got

Cool, good to hear everyone's getting lucky at good times. I've ran into Hofmann's Potion (or rather, Hofmann's potion ran into me) 3 times in the past 4 years. Once was some very pure, very very magical stuff that came down through the "Family". That was my first contact with real LSD and I knew it was real the minute my friend walked in the room - he'd just come back from festival and there was word he might be bringing back a gift. There was a distinct *electricity* in the air, like the lights had all come on, just from it being in the room, and probably from my friend taking it as well. They came in gel tabs, 100 microgram doses, and I had a beautiful experience off half of one. The time wasn't right, though, so I didn't take any more.

The second time was at a magical festival in the beautiful country of Aotearoa. This time the acid definitely found me, talk about synchronicity! It came on a clear, plastic-like sheet, almost like rice paper, with a distinct brownish tint to it, so it could've been what people call "amber", but it was quite pure, and the dose was laid very high - apparently it was very freshly laid from crystal. I'm guessing there were at least 200 mics on that one dose, and I had no idea how much was on there. There were about 100 of us around a campfire, tripping hard and chanting some very extraterrestrial songs. At the peak of the trip I went into a trance, where I transformed into a coyote, and around the campfire there was a bear, rattlesnake, and other totem creatures. When I came out of the trance, I was howling at the sky with about 100 people staring at me. I still feel this dose, 2 years later.

The third time was last summer, it came out of nowhere, from a friend who casually mentioned having access to two strips on solid white blotter, they were calling it "white fluff". I bought both, and by the time I got back home I knew it was real LSD, as it absorbed right through my pants. Just from having it in my pants, the colours of everything were beautifully enhanced, and the clouds were amazing. I don't know if I'm just very sensitive, but I've tripped more times from just being around people on the stuff than I have from taking it.

Good luck to all in finding whatever it is that is looking for you...
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

shoe
#142 Posted : 3/29/2010 1:41:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lysergify wrote:

At the peak of the trip I went into a trance, where I transformed into a coyote, and around the campfire there was a bear, rattlesnake, and other totem creatures. When I came out of the trance, I was howling at the sky with about 100 people staring at me. I still feel this dose, 2 years later.

Whoa!!

lysergify wrote:

The third time was last summer, it came out of nowhere, from a friend who casually mentioned having access to two strips on solid white blotter, they were calling it "white fluff". I bought both, and by the time I got back home I knew it was real LSD, as it absorbed right through my pants. Just from having it in my pants, the colours of everything were beautifully enhanced, and the clouds were amazing. I don't know if I'm just very sensitive, but I've tripped more times from just being around people on the stuff than I have from taking it.

Good luck to all in finding whatever it is that is looking for you...

Haha, nicely put. Whatever it is that is looking for you.
White fluff sounds excellent btw, I love the idea of acid absorbing through the skin and from contact high. Sounds magical Smile
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

RealAwareness
#143 Posted : 4/2/2010 4:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had good acid...and I've had bad acid. Good is better. Smile But it has been soooooo long. I just don't run in those circles anymore. And after my experience with bad acid, which left me with brain fog and mild post-hallucinogen disorder for a year, I'll never take it again unless 1. SWIM knows the chemist or 2. SWIM invests a year of study and sourcing and setup and learns how to make his own. It would so be worth it, lol. But it's not going to happen anytime soon. I am, however, looking forward to a weekend in May, when I'm going to be taking Cactus for the first time.

The single best trip I have EVER had was the first time I dropped LSD. 150 ug of the best experience of my life. Good LSD is among the greatest inventions ever. There is a study by Harvard I believe, that is going to be held in Switzerland, with real lucy. The first such study in 40 years. I think it's on cluster headaches or reducing anxiety in the elderly approaching death, one of the two. Now that will be some good acid, I'm sure. But who wants to dose in a clinical setting? Yikes.
Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream
It is not dying...It is not dying
Lay down all thought; Surrender to the void
It is shining...It is shining...

RealAwareness

kaleidoscope eyes
#144 Posted : 4/2/2010 7:29:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM never has problems obtaining good acid, its fairly easy to get on to in the city in australia she live in =)
the fictional character, kaleidoscope eyes, resides in the sky with diamonds and cellophane flowers

Yengu
#145 Posted : 4/4/2010 12:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kaleidoscope eyes wrote:
SWIM never has problems obtaining good acid, its fairly easy to get on to in the city in australia she live in =)

Same in Holland. Visit the coffeeshops, and meet a lot of people.
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

alladinsgrandpa
#146 Posted : 5/2/2010 4:47:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
thepureskunk,

Chiming in from the Western half of the United Police States of America. . .Oh boy, things sure have changed.

Back in the late 1980's good, clean doses were easy and cheap to come by. I saw very little liquid and no crystal but plenty of blotter and "windowpane." One could find it so easily at almost any vaguely hip public event, in public places and at rock shows. It was easy to find on the street. It was all over my college campus and co-op. It was easy to plug into psychedelic networks and "families." It was generally very clean and very potent.

I understand everything changed in the 1990's around the so-called Halperngate scandal. This was covered quite heavily in the Entheogen Review. One of the researchers (named Halpern) on the LSD cluster-headache study team was in fact a DEA agent. Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Executive Director of MAPS stood by Halpern even when it became very apparent just what a stinky rat the scene had in its midst. One thing led to another and Halpern's involvement in the black-market LSD scene led to the bust of the huge Kansas missle silo lab which ended easy access to good acid in this country and perhaps much of the world. LSD synthesis is very difficult and requires much specialized, expensive labware - there is no comparison to DMT extraction. Bastards!

As far as I can tell, nowadays, it is still available here in the Western half of the States, but it is much more rare than it used to be. The rainbow family people have some connections and there was a decent amount at the Symbiosis 2009 psychedelic festival in September. I am seeing much more liquid and for the first time, crystal LSD (pizeoelectric!)as well as blotter.

It is not very potent compared to the doses from the 1980's, but take enough and you can get there. Last night, Nemo Amicus and I took some doses that were somewhere between 22 and 25 years old and they were potent and very clean. Ah, I miss the old days. Only two of those ancient doses left . . .

The kids call it "Lucy" and I actually heard people calling, "Lucy!!" out loud at the festival. So, get yourself to a festival or rock concert (the more psychedelic the better) if possible. Keep your eyes and ears open. Be friendly and open. Bring some very clean spice and offer to trade and the acid doors may re-open to you as they did for me . . .

Now, can anyone with chemistry knowledge please enlighten me on this "dirty" acid issue? Are things like meth, strychnine and tropanes really active at the microgram levels? How many drops can you get onto a piece of blotter paper before ruining it? Two, maybe three (probably one or two) with each one probably being 1/2 to 3/4 ml. Say there's two drops at 3/4 ml per drop on a piece of blotter and I take three hits. Okay, now I may have consumed as much as 4.5 ml of total non-paper product. If things like meth, strychnine and tropanes are in the solution along with LSD (or something damned similar) are these things significantly active at the low ml range? I'd appreciate any education the knowledgeable can provide on this front.

I have had acid that has made my body feel tight/tense and my teeth clench/grind, so-called "speedy acid," and could not figure out if it was a purity issue or just tension/resistance in my own body. The reactions would not be consistent trip to trip as I progressed through the sheet . . .

It seems smart to start at a low/single dose if it is a new batch or you have acquired it from a new contact . . .Remember the researchers have confirmed that you can re-dose as soon as 3 1/2 days later and not have to worry about the infamous acid-tolerance. Also, I have confirmed you can get a very strong trip as soon as 46 hours after a very strong trip by tripling your dose. Finally, once you are 1 1/2 to 2 hours in on the single dose and you like what you see/feel, you can take a bunch more and wind up with a much stronger trip. This does work very, very well.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

I was just at my first festival and it was annoying how many times I heard "doses, Molly, nugs, deems, rolls, fungai!" I know I'm not supposed to go Into that in any more detail. And it seems like last summer I cod get all the acid I could want and then came the winter months and I decided not to dose for a while. Now summer is back and it's literally all over the place. Some from San Fran. But another thing Bout festival, I did get a dead bear blotter that turned out to be lad-52 or whatever that one is. We did get the strip for a trade of a blanket with the identical print o the bears on it though. I figured these would be good because I had taken the same blotter pAper previously but I guess it waS just the same paper and that wS the only thing that wS the same.

polytrip
#147 Posted : 5/2/2010 8:45:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
ALD-52 is supposed to be better than LSD-25 or at least identical.
I have always been very curious about that substance. I would like to hear about your experience with it. I think you where very lucky to run into the stuff.

PsilocybeChild
#148 Posted : 5/2/2010 8:51:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wasn't Orange Sunshine acid supposed to be ALD-52? Do you mean that you think it was something other then LSD (a research chemical) or you were told it was specifically ALD-52?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

endlessness
#149 Posted : 5/2/2010 8:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

be careful trusting dealer or random people talk.... how can you know it really was that?

polytrip
#150 Posted : 5/2/2010 9:04:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
Wasn't Orange Sunshine acid supposed to be ALD-52? Do you mean that you think it was something other then LSD (a research chemical) or you were told it was specifically ALD-52?

That's the urban legend indeed. And everyone said that it was good.

Technically it is just another form of LSD (like all the LAD's) so it can't be that much different from LSD-25. It's Acetyl Lysergicacid Diethylamine and the 52th lysergic compound, that's why it's called that way.

The reason why all the LAD's are called LAD-this or LAD-that is that most of them where given the english name: 'Acid' is 'Saure' in german and we all know hoffman was living in a german speaking country so that's why LSD is called LSD instead of LAD, or the other way round, why these compounds are called LAD's instead of LSD's.

soulfood
#151 Posted : 5/2/2010 9:24:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

polytrip wrote:
[quote=PsilocybeChild]
The reason why all the LAD's are called LAD-this or LAD-that is that most of them where given the english name: 'Acid' is 'Saure' in german and we all know hoffman was living in a german speaking country so that's why LSD is called LSD instead of LAD, or the other way round, why these compounds are called LAD's instead of LSD's.

The more you know!

Cheers for that. It always confused me Smile

alladinsgrandpa
#152 Posted : 5/3/2010 12:39:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So the full story. We traded a dead bear blanket for a ten strip of dancing bear blotter which he said was acid. People behind him said he took six and it was great. Any ways we all divided it up and everyone seemed toreally enjoy it. I only took a half of one due to a recent hospital incident and was still kinda tweaked out from it but I had a great time not intense at all and my heart kept a consistent relaxed beat. My friends really enjoyed it. We know it was Lad-52 or whtever because we were talking to a family values guy and he was explaining deeply the difference after we described what we had taken the previous day. He asked if it was metalic tasting after we mentioned the paper it was and we said ya. So pretty much we trusted him saying that we took not LSD but lad-52 and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

polytrip
#153 Posted : 5/3/2010 6:07:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't think a metallic taste is typical for ALD-52.
The dosage for ALD-52 is roughly the same as for LSD and metalic taste can always come from many other things as well. The ink on blotterpaper has probably a greater effect on the taste.

LSD-25 and other types of LSD have a typical effect wich some people describe as metalic: it causes a sensation in the throat wich feels like there's electricity running through your throat.

What i've heard from ALD-52 is that it is supposed to be more relaxed than LSD-25 and that you could see this on brainscans by elevated levels of alfa-waves and lower beta-waves. Others say that there is no difference between the two substances at all.

«PREV678