We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH compared to THC? Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 4/30/2010 4:51:34 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Snozz paraphrased what jimbojones wrote:
Hey guys, I don't have access to THC at the moment. Can I substitute it with THH? Does THH show up in a drug test? Are the effects comparable?

I don't really know what to say to this question other than you seriously need to do some research. Aside from sharing 2/3 of the same letters, why exactly do you think these compounds may be similar?

Here's some reading on THC

Here's some reading on THH or more generally, here's some more
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 4/30/2010 6:09:42 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIMS grandmother used to say that there is no such thing as a stupid question... but swims grandmother also didn't believe in evolution...
form educated questions... find the inner teacher... be motivated enough to teach your self before asking these sorts of questions.

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 5/3/2010 2:51:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The starter of this thread deleted his post, so it's of no use to have this open. THH and THC is of course two very different substances, although they have similar names.