We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experienced objects in my room being alive Options

shoe
#1 Posted : 2/13/2007 11:00:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone else had any experiences simmelar to the following: I smoked a big hit of some freshly extracted yellow crystals. They were alot yellower then the previous ones, but to the point: I smoked them all up in one hit, and as I sat back in my desk chair it felt good to put the pipe down. So, the usual ensued. That kind of fractal, crystaline medusa liquid, as i've heard it called, oozed out of the back of my eyelids and I was away. The track I had playing from my sequencer was called ' the big step ' and had a reversed vocal sample in it. My friend james, from first year of uni saying 'Rhienneheiz-kabut!' with a german accent. Reversed, this says, in a strange way, Duuh Biig Step! anyhoo, to the point, as I opened my eyes, the CEVs I was enjoying were transponsed onto everything in the room. I.E Everything in the room appeared to have eminated from my closed eye visuals. As If it came out of hyperspace. The objects and blocks of colours zoomed into place like out of a cheezy gameshow, blockbusters or something. Almost As If I controled the closed eye visuals somehow, I would easilly have been able to define and control what appeared in my room. Blocks of colours on my wall hanging zoomed into place, as did speakers, desks, and all the other random objects in my room. They maintained their curious 'cartoonesque' appearance i've sometimes seen on acid. I admired my hands and legs for 30 seconds or so... though my sense of time at this point was completely screwed. I realised how I was one of these entities too, I was no different from a speaker, a desk, etc. They were all asmuch alive as I was. then I felt embarressed for having been smoking. (I quit a while ago, but recently relapsed a little. ) Then, asif on auto pilot, the only thing to do was cough it out, into an old coffee cup. horrible. then, simmelarly automatically, I sat as a child in the corner of the classroom for a while. I was embarressed infront of the objects in my room. I then started tidying, still utilizing the warped sense of time DMT gives you, and doing everything very quickly. I picked up my guitar half way through and began to play some tunes. a nice floaty melody that I vaugely recognised from somewhere... I ptu the guitar down, and noticed how every object was fairly sexual, which made sense if they were all living. Dmt has a sexuality to it anyway, its very smoothe, liquid, bubbly, sexua. Like an oozing, undulating wall of fat woman's breasts, squirming and writhing around. madness. Anyone reported a simmelar experience? objects in your room becoming alive, made out of the CEV's ?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

shoe
#2 Posted : 2/13/2007 11:01:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

subscribe meh
shoe

blackclo
#3 Posted : 2/14/2007 2:27:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting trip shoe. There seems to be many reports of people seeing everday objects as alive and even communicating to the tripper while under DMT. Another person on the site had a sort of similiar experiance: http://www.dmt-nexus.me/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=304

opticuswrangler
#4 Posted : 2/14/2007 2:48:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When PKD went insane just before he died of a brain aneruism, he wrote a trilogy of unlinked novels, each with a different depiction of a dispersed hyperdimensional organism. In the first, "The Divine Invasion" the hyperdaemion is named ZEBRA, and was depicted as a mimic organism that imitated the human environment. The idea that perception could be habitat for a superintellegent organism may be somehow relevant to this discussion.

litrium
#5 Posted : 2/14/2007 6:16:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I beleive that everything has consciousness at some fundamental level even inanimate objects, everything is infact alive. DMT allows the bandwidth of consciousness to tune into broader or higher levels and see this for oneself.

drunken_mexican
#6 Posted : 3/29/2007 12:54:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The first thing that came to my mind in my first few dreams was, "I am not alone." Usually this freaks me out, I've always been afraid of greys because of you know scary movies I watched as a child. Now I've come to appreciate that they are there to guide me.. they will manifest themselves in any way possible.

shoe
#7 Posted : 3/9/2009 8:49:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just looking back over this, I've since met the grays and I don't think that you should be afraid of them. they certainly didn't hurt me Smile but then again, i've only met them once.
shoe

shoe
#8 Posted : 9/23/2010 1:34:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But reviewing the situation a year later; I think you probably shoudld be wary of those entities. Although i've heard there are two kinds of greys; Blue/indigo level ones and orange/yellow level ones. The ones that appear in an orange/red zone are usually going to leave you with a fairly negative experience; It was for me: sweaty, dry mouth, hot and uncomfortable experience. They prettymuch just kept me busy while they did or got whatever they wanted. I was overly emotional asking questions about their nature and they gave me simple, blunt answers while things happened to me. :/
shoe

Strange Gray Static Mayan Pattern
#9 Posted : 9/23/2010 6:41:31 AM

Nameless

Once it was so intense I opened my eyes, to find all the furniture look at me like saying "wtf man, why did you leave the hyperspace????". Immediately I closed my eyes again.
DMT T-Shirts, badges, mugs...
Comments by SGSMP are fantastic fabrications.

BananaForeskin
#10 Posted : 9/23/2010 8:08:59 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

The has happened to me in my last few experiences, to the extent that I can't look at my chair the same way again. I definitely can't smoke and look at it. It was almost like the furniture in my room was holding an intervention for me... quite worrying, really.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

d*l*b
#11 Posted : 9/23/2010 8:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has also happened to me a couple of nights ago. After a bit of rather tedious circular game playing with a place swapper in hyperspace I managed to yank myself out. On opening my eyes he was still interacting with the OEV world. It seemed his hook on this reality was 4 figurines sat up on a shelf so I moved them. This rearrangement stopped the game and things mellowed a bit. Having moved the figurines I was rather shocked to find they had somehow sprung to life. This made me feel rather uncomfortable! I have now stashed them at the foot of my bed where I don’t have to see them!

Also communicated to me during this journey was the aliveness of other objects in my room, most importantly, the altar that I seem to have created on a chest of drawers (I didn’t actually realise it was one until then!). Another odd thing in the last few journeys I have taken with open eyes is that hyperspace is communicating with me via my curtains! They are capable of expressing a wide range of emotions which is really rather odd indeed!

A strange few journeys taken recently!
D × V × F > R

shoe
#12 Posted : 9/30/2010 7:41:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
Also communicated to me during this journey was the aliveness of other objects in my room, most importantly, the altar that I seem to have created on a chest of drawers (I didn’t actually realise it was one until then!). Another odd thing in the last few journeys I have taken with open eyes is that hyperspace is communicating with me via my curtains! They are capable of expressing a wide range of emotions which is really rather odd indeed!

Lmao!! Yeah, also hearing what you are allready thinking in the whisper of the wind and such... Or while smoking in the bath, having the dripping of water become some insane 'quibbling' language which then proceeds to engluf your visual feild on some catapulting journey through all of time....

These are the things I love about people who report DMT experiences.
shoe

TrustLoveMan
#13 Posted : 11/1/2010 9:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blackclo wrote:
There seems to be many reports of people seeing everday objects as alive and even communicating to the tripper while under DMT.

Ya, just watch Alice in Wonderland man.Very happy
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

shoe
#14 Posted : 11/1/2010 11:08:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to be absoloutely clear on the curtains; It's pretty much a given for me, when spicing, which is usually alone, that anything can be a sign or form of communication- since everything is connected. Music is a good one, countless occasions a sample or vocal or peice of instrument will 'speak' a message to you. It just happens too often to doubt. It's all a reflection of your divine mind, nothing is seperate anyway. So, why wouldn't you send yourself messages through the music?
shoe

Electric.Sight
#15 Posted : 11/1/2010 11:28:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed something like this too. If all matter is made from the same building blocks, we really aren't all that different from a computer. If all is one, we are just as connected to a pop can as we are to a living being.Smile
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

Steely
#16 Posted : 11/1/2010 11:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Thread title; Well, isn't that the point? They are objects, not living things. Why do so many put endless love into making an appealing home, and when did they forget to love the people outside of it?

Now for something on topic; anything and everything is possible and will more then likely occur, and this is how it will always be with, Spice.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

shoe
#17 Posted : 11/2/2010 1:11:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've got a question for you steely: What do you do to live more for other people? It seems they aren't interested anyway.
shoe

Steely
#18 Posted : 11/4/2010 2:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I donate. Whether it is blood, shoes, socks, a guitar, or even spice. I love giving, and we all have much more than we need around us.

I would say at least a couple of people are going to be very happy that I donated.

I also create music, admittedly somewhat for myself, but I find I will keep playing as long as there is someone out there to inspire.

You don't have to be one person changing the entire world, you could be just one person changing the worlds of those closest to you.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

Rivea
#19 Posted : 11/4/2010 3:42:30 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

I have noticed the things in a room made from wood were quite alive. A dresser in my bedroom with wood grain visible were quite alive. When I looked at plants and trees outside living in the soil I could actually see them breathing. It was absolutely amazing to me to experience this. I was not the only one seeing this. My girlfriend who had launched no more than 10 minutes earlier than I did saw the same things about trees, plants, and wooden furniture. We both felt and saw the life still coursing through what most people would consider to be 'dead' wood. We both did not get the same feeling about objects made from plastic nor from electronic things like the TV set, radio, nor the clock, nor blankets on the bed.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...