We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Salvia trips Options

gigaschatten
#21 Posted : 5/7/2008 2:07:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ChemicalEudaemonia wrote:
Salvia can only compare with the intensity of DMT, but its effects are very monotone and rarely offer anything to improve from. IMHO its also somewhat bleak and just not all that fun.

That's your experience. I haven't used Spice yet, but Sage gave me some of the most important lessons and some of the most beautiful moments of my life... and still I fear to go there. For some Sage is hell, for others it's heaven, most of the time it's both. For me it's the gate to the realm of a female entity that expects to be treated respectfully. She'll give you what you earned, or you might just get one of her tempers. Just smoking leaves (or extract) is not sufficient. The plant is just a doorway.
God is dreaming us.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

40oztofreedom
#22 Posted : 6/28/2008 7:56:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gigaschatten wrote:
ChemicalEudaemonia wrote:
Salvia can only compare with the intensity of DMT, but its effects are very monotone and rarely offer anything to improve from. IMHO its also somewhat bleak and just not all that fun.

That's your experience. I haven't used Spice yet, but Sage gave me some of the most important lessons and some of the most beautiful moments of my life... and still I fear to go there. For some Sage is hell, for others it's heaven, most of the time it's both. For me it's the gate to the realm of a female entity that expects to be treated respectfully. She'll give you what you earned, or you might just get one of her tempers. Just smoking leaves (or extract) is not sufficient. The plant is just a doorway.

I like how everyone else refers to as salvia being a "her". Because, when I did it a few hours ago. It felt as if I was in the presence of a mother. A female god of sorts. I didn't lose my conciousness at all, I was still mentally intact fully. I didn't transend into any different realms, or see my light. Nor did I learn anything from it. But the mild trip at which I was at, it felt. Dirty. It was nice. But dirty. Not only because I personally think salvia tastes like dirt, but I got really warm and sweaty, and it put my mind into a big jumble. As if, if it were to take my anywhere, my mind was so lost and almost drunken, that I wouldn't be able to pull anything from it.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

obliguhl
#23 Posted : 6/28/2008 8:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What would be the right set of mind to approach her? Deep Respect? Submission? What does she expect in return?

40oztofreedom
#24 Posted : 6/30/2008 3:18:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
What would be the right set of mind to approach her? Deep Respect? Submission? What does she expect in return?

Deep submission and respect.

Keep your mind open and pay attention to what she tells you.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

PREV12