CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Dmt is really the only true key we have left to our souls.. Options
 
hierophant
#41 Posted : 4/27/2010 6:30:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 13
Joined: 23-Mar-2010
Last visit: 03-Jun-2010
Hahaha reviewyourself, i think its a testimony to your trips awesomeness that it could make armagedon seem good. People won't get it though. I have the same problem with the 2012 movie i saw recently on acid, im sure if the producers could replicate the effect that it gave the movie would have gotten better reviews Laughing
 

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.
 
ReviewYourself
#42 Posted : 4/29/2010 5:56:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 06-Apr-2010
Last visit: 16-May-2010
I'm sure if the producers of 2012 smoked dmt the movie would be soooooo much better to be honest haha
 
Avatar in Oz
#43 Posted : 4/29/2010 9:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 35
Joined: 16-Mar-2010
Last visit: 14-Mar-2011
Location: Australia,
hmm.iv only ever had spice while in the bush rite away from everything only nature.but watching a movie while on it could be a insighful journey you would obviously see it from another perspective.dmt is that powerful im sure it could show you a thing or two through a hollywood flick with out a doubt.but for me next time i would like to do it in the comfort of my own house and leave thru the top of my cranium.

p.s especialy while on this friendly forum id rather think of somthing positive to say,its not always warranted to speak your mind,it pretty easy to know if what you say will cause tension,why not steer clear and keep it cool
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes
 
shoe
#44 Posted : 4/29/2010 6:54:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 1689
Joined: 18-Jan-2008
Last visit: 18-Apr-2015
ReviewYourself wrote:
So go ahead call this whatever you want, because I certainly am not just "looking for highs" I am past that phase.


You should be.imho should be looking for the highest high achievable, and integrate it into your daily life so that your entire life becomes one giant, epic, winning streak. you should be seeking the highest, the grandest, the purest, the most humble, the ego-less, the most divine, the simplest, the deepest, the fullest, nothing less than utter perfection and harmony. that's the point of it all, isn't it?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!
 
ReviewYourself
#45 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:12:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 06-Apr-2010
Last visit: 16-May-2010
shoe wrote:
ReviewYourself wrote:
So go ahead call this whatever you want, because I certainly am not just "looking for highs" I am past that phase.


You should be.imho should be looking for the highest high achievable, and integrate it into your daily life so that your entire life becomes one giant, epic, winning streak. you should be seeking the highest, the grandest, the purest, the most humble, the ego-less, the most divine, the simplest, the deepest, the fullest, nothing less than utter perfection and harmony. that's the point of it all, isn't it?

I feel as if the Internet sucks!

Why?

Because nobody will ever truly understand you.

Guys, I have had breakthrough experiences that really centered my being. Why would I want to achieve the highest high achievable, if I wanted to I would run out to CVS and get some dxm bottles, a bottle of jack, and some cigarettes... It depends on what the person believes in what the highest high is. Because for me DMT is not another high, rather Samsara... Idk that's literally the only word that can describe it for me.

I agree with the rest of your statement however because that is what I do daily and I feel normal. I feel as I have new life, new eyes, and a new mind. But it's all because ego got in the way and I couldn't see.





Every day I try to reach a state of bliss, awareness, and control. Whether it is with DMT or meditation.
 
kiwigirl
#46 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New member

Posts: 3
Joined: 13-Apr-2010
Last visit: 02-Oct-2010
Location: New Zealand
Hi Reviewyourself, swim has really enjoyed reading this thread! LOL swim would think that the people on this forum would be the most open minded of all considering their experiences, irony is sooo funny.
My aunty totally agrees with cellux......

"If I understand correctly, ReviewYourself went on a DMT trip and instead of closing his eyes and going deep inside, he remained within the world of external stimulus. Then a movie started on TV which brought him into a drama of epic proportions which finally resulted in an understanding of something important.

I don't see what's wrong with that, although I'd prefer weed for this purpose (I still can't believe the philosophical depth I discovered in an episode of DragonBall Z)."




Swim thinks learning is possible from any experience, and I think that it is a true blessing for you to have discovered dmt and be having these experiences at a younger age than the majority.
swim has not posted on this forum before but feels a connection to you since she is a 'stoner' too, but changa is my favorite thing by far!!! have you tried it?Wink
Everything written above was experienced in a dream, none of these events actually occurred and should not be interpreted as such.
 
MooshyPeaches
#47 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:43:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 497
Joined: 21-Oct-2009
Last visit: 09-Jan-2020
oh that subjective life and the conflicts (and long threads!) it creates.
 
ReviewYourself
#48 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:44:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 06-Apr-2010
Last visit: 16-May-2010
kiwigirl wrote:
Hi Reviewyourself, swim has really enjoyed reading this thread! LOL swim would think that the people on this forum would be the most open minded of all considering their experiences, irony is sooo funny.
My aunty totally agrees with cellux......

"If I understand correctly, ReviewYourself went on a DMT trip and instead of closing his eyes and going deep inside, he remained within the world of external stimulus. Then a movie started on TV which brought him into a drama of epic proportions which finally resulted in an understanding of something important.

I don't see what's wrong with that, although I'd prefer weed for this purpose (I still can't believe the philosophical depth I discovered in an episode of DragonBall Z)."




Swim thinks learning is possible from any experience, and I think that it is a true blessing for you to have discovered dmt and be having these experiences at a younger age than the majority.
swim has not posted on this forum before but feels a connection to you since she is a 'stoner' too, but changa is my favorite thing by far!!! have you tried it?Wink


I have not smoked changa, rather enhanced leaf. I haven't gotten any kind of caapi in a long time. The enhanced leaf I made out of marshmallow leaf which tasted like bitter poop. The DMT was the only good tasting think.. Just gives me the shivers.. Nevertheless it's not the method of administration that counts rather the experience. It was awesome!

And to be honest if you are aware of everything there is no reason to fear anything that could teach you. Which is almost anything. Sure I wouldn't watch a dating show on dmt. But a movie which shows how easily earth can be destroyed.. And people are still not thinking we are in the center of an asteroid belt.... We have the technology to save the world if we had to... We could do literally the same thing as they did except with more nukes and more powerful. That's how nuclear weaponry should be used, not against ourselves. I want the future to be bright for everyone, not a radioactive wasteland.

 
kyrolima
#49 Posted : 5/3/2010 2:56:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 940
Joined: 24-Aug-2009
Last visit: 05-Jun-2015
Dmt is a divine tool,
not some mind altering fundrug to watch movies.
elusive illusion
 
clouds
#50 Posted : 5/3/2010 3:07:43 AM

Human


Posts: 800
Joined: 28-Nov-2009
Last visit: 13-Mar-2020
Mr_DMT wrote:
Dmt is a divine tool,
not some mind altering fundrug to watch movies.


"Drugs don’t do things, they only catalyze what’s already there. No drug has skill. It’s you who has skill. You only have to know it." - Alexander Shulgin

Wink
 
ragabr
#51 Posted : 5/3/2010 12:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 2354
Joined: 24-Jan-2010
Last visit: 21-Jun-2012
Location: Massachusetts
ReviewYourself wrote:
Nevertheless it's not the method of administration that counts rather the experience.

In very general terms, I might agree with this; when talking about changa compared to enhanced leaf or pure spice, the "method" very, very much counts.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms
 
ReviewYourself
#52 Posted : 5/4/2010 3:15:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 33
Joined: 06-Apr-2010
Last visit: 16-May-2010
The reason tension is built is not because I cannot handle others opinions, it is because people are too lazy to read... or it must be something because to be honest, I have only read a few good informational responses, the rest were just "I only read up to the point where you said the tv was on, then I just clicked post reply to post the SAME thing almost everyone else has posted, that you should take DMT a certain way because it is tried and tested..."


... LOL wow..

So ANYWAYS... moving on, if others are willing to as well.. or don't that is your choice and you have choices in life.

So I smoked the last of my jungle spice "goo" and I think that is my favorite kind of spice if it even can be classified as spice (more like Interdimensional Cosmic Jungle Jam, haha) I suspect there was quite some n-oxide in the jungle because I saw some characteristics of the n-oxide (It was semi-personal/mystical because I would see these multicolor changing humanoid creatures, that I cant quite compare to anything I have seen before, not even elf-like, just a mass of perfect syncronized mechanical joy, jumping off of me, bouncing around like rubber balls with feet and a mind of their own...)





 
PREV123
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest (2)

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.037 seconds.