We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
my second deemster experience Options

epiphany_awakening
#1 Posted : 4/17/2010 8:20:29 AM

Pablo

I experienced my second dmt trip yesterday whilst enjoying the glorious weather in scotlands capital. The extract i smoked this time was a much purer substance that resembled the more yellowish crystals of photos rather than the white powderish that I had beforehand.

I got handed the dmt by a close friend and ventured to a park to smoke it. I packed one pipe with a bed of tabaco and a sprinkling of deemster on top. It only took one good long draw for me to get the entire dosage smoked (im not sure of precise mg). I immediately knew something had hit me as the air around me started changing to a much lighter colour and started pixelating. I laid back and closed my eyes and witnessed the most beautiful kaleidoscope visions that I ever thought possible. I smiled to myself and quickly opened my eyes. I noticed how everything had suddenly become much more colourful and that there was such an energy to everything. I could hear people talking to me even though I couldn't see anyone at the time but I WAS subconsciously aware of the fact that my 8 friends WERE with me but just weren't with me during my hyperspace adventure. I then turned my attention to the energy that had seemed to engulf every blade of grass and every tree. Every molecule was alive and seemed to breath out a calmness that overwhelmed me and gave me such a sense of melancholic nostalgia for something that I had never actually witnessed before but i KNEW i was a part of. I then turned to see how my body had been affected by this energy. My whole body had turned to an orangey-ish colour that closely reminded me of the avatar creatures (but obviously orange not blue). I had been taken away by this energy and inside me I could sense an overwhelming heat. It was like I had all this energy inside of me and I had to do something. I reached out to the sky and seemed to touch it. I had finally become one with this energy that seemed to portrude from the sun. Melancholic bliss overwhelmed me again and, for an instant, made me entirely happy. I noticed that the trip had somehow reached a peak and was starting to fade. I felt that everything that had been unravelled to me started to fold back into oblivion...

A beautiful trip that showed me the true psychadelic beauty of the nature around us and how important it is to preserve nature. It is also important to note that on this DMT experience, I feel I can finally begin to understand the true potential of DMT and its status as a sacrament.

I have never ever taken part in the illicit and immoral use of dangerous narcotics nor is anything I say real. In reality, I'm a figment of your imagination and what I say has no meaning nor purpose. Don't take it seriously ''man''. The best you can do is ignore me, seriously.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/18/2010 9:55:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

glad you had a nice experience!

if I may suggest two things though: dont call it deemster.. Its a weird slang that is mostly used by kids when talking of dmt as a more 'party drug' kind of thing. I know you are not with this attitude, but I suggest you consider calling it something else. Even though words are just words, still they carry a certain connotation and depending how we speak of things we can give one impression or another.

the other thing to suggest, is that even though a lower dose dmt in a more public/open place during the day can be interesting, personally I feel the real power of dmt is in high doses when you're alone (or with couple of friends around you but completely quiet), in the dark, with your eyes closed. So maybe try that someday and see how that goes for you

all the best on your future journeys!

epiphany_awakening
#3 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:32:30 PM

Pablo

the first experience I had was very much like that, in a closed atmosphere with a couple of friends. However, my past experience with other hallucinogens has led me to believe that to find the connection with nature that I'm so convinced humans should pursue, I should be in nature whilst I experience psychadelia. However, I have had very few closed eye visuals whilst on spice and this is a field that I feel i should venture more. I feel it leaves more to the imagination rather than the eyes.

I have never ever taken part in the illicit and immoral use of dangerous narcotics nor is anything I say real. In reality, I'm a figment of your imagination and what I say has no meaning nor purpose. Don't take it seriously ''man''. The best you can do is ignore me, seriously.

epiphany_awakening
#4 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:34:13 PM

Pablo

also, on your point of calling it something else, I can see where your coming from but you know, it is just a name.

benzyme
#5 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:47:17 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

no it's not.

there's nothing beautiful about "deemster".
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

epiphany_awakening
#6 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:57:43 PM

Pablo

ok, but there is beauty in DMT.
On a forum that so freely advocates freedom (excuse the pun) why am i being crucified by using the word DEEMSTER. ok, so in your opinion what is an ''adequate'' term for the experience?
also, we could redirect the topic back to my experience... and not the word I use for it.

۩
#7 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:59:42 PM

How about spice...

a1pha
#8 Posted : 4/19/2010 6:05:01 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

|
|
\

There's a thread on the name, and the opinion of others on it.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10029

If you still insist on calling it "Deemster" then I suggest you meditate on this name and ask her which she prefers.

It's pretty clear...

--
K
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

gammagore
#9 Posted : 4/19/2010 6:38:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

epiphany_awakening wrote:
why am i being crucified by using the word DEEMSTER.

no one is crucifying you, they are just giving their opinion on their thoughts of the term.

Sounds like you had a very nice experience with the spice though. Next step, extract it yourselfSmile

Big Inhale
#10 Posted : 4/19/2010 9:47:29 PM

The Enlightend One

Unbelievable so he reports and all I see is dont call it deemster. WTF is going on here. Im no kid or in a "scene" and me and my associates call it deemsters. So should we not call mushrooms "shrooms" or marijuana "weed".I just dont get it. Hey everyone lets get our panties ruffled over a word.Sorry for the Derail Brother.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

endlessness
#11 Posted : 4/19/2010 9:52:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ok, but there is beauty in DMT.
On a forum that so freely advocates freedom (excuse the pun) why am i being crucified by using the word DEEMSTER. ok, so in your opinion what is an ''adequate'' term for the experience?
also, we could redirect the topic back to my experience... and not the word I use for it.

Dont you think 'crucify' is bit out of proportion to my suggestion? Its all love to you, nobody is crucifing.. What does 'freely advocates freedom' have to do with me (or benz) giving an opinion about what I think is the use of a word with a negative connotation? Its nothing against you, and its not an order, so how would it be infringing on your freedom?

There are many adequate (or at least non-problematic) terms, dmt and spice being the two most common ones. Feel free to use others too, but realize, as I said, words have connotations, so I humbly suggest you try to use those that have a generally positive/neutral connotation. I also think it would be a disservice if one here in the forum called psychedelics/entheogens as schizomimetics, and I would also comment on that Smile

\However, I have had very few closed eye visuals whilst on spice and this is a field that I feel i should venture more. I feel it leaves more to the imagination rather than the eyes.

oh man, you will be amazed when you go deep, closed eye visuals are THE thing with dmt for me (or when its so much that you dont even remember eyes exist and just 'are' Very happy )

yeah I love psychedelics in nature, but the oral ones with longer duration, where I can really connect with things. Vaporized dmt is so strong, when one breakthroughs the external world can be totally gone.. I'd rather be in my bed or generally a safer silent place in a breakthrough, though I have smoked in nature too (once in a deserted paradise beach during sunset.. I closed my eyes during most of the experience but when I opened my eyes at the end it was incredibly beautiful, the sunset, the trees, the clouds... Like a surrealist painting). If its lower doses (like for example some changa joint or smt) I can imagine it could get interesting though, I have to try that sometime.

But please, never smoke in very dangerous nature settings, like next to cliffs or so on!

Anyways, keep sharing your experiences, im curious when you have a big closed eyes journey Smile

SunRise
#12 Posted : 4/19/2010 10:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

" melancholic nostalgia " I love this term brother! I know exactly what you mean, "how can we have nostalgia for something we've never known?" I believe thats a che geuvara qoute or something I can't remember, not that Im a fan of Che anyways... But I sometimes feel the same way, its not like deja vu per say, its more along the lines of " ohh yeah!" Shocked Very happy

nice post.

and off the rails; most of my friends that use "deemster" have a very casual relationship with it. where as my Brothers generally don't refer to her in a physical sense, whats the need?:idea: "I smoked a fat bowl of deemsters" transforms to " I just had a completely transcendental experience" Rolling eyes is one better? is anything better? Its just a different part of the same path in my humble opinion.
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

#13 Posted : 4/19/2010 11:14:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SunRise wrote:
" "I smoked a fat bowl of deemsters" transforms to " I just had a completely transcendental experience" Rolling eyes is one better? is anything better? Its just a different part of the same path in my humble opinion.

I dunno SunRise, I personally think the choice of words we use is important. Words express intent. and usually people who use the word 'deemster' come across as having a different intent to those who don't - just an observation, but no-one who I respect here who seriously study and explore this molecule and the wonders it opens up refer to it as 'deemsters'.

Just an observation.

To the OP: sounds to me like you're someone who is pretty plugged in to the earth, nature and life - I hope you find ever more richness and wonder Within.

safe travels
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Ginkgo
#14 Posted : 4/19/2010 11:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Choose your words carefully, for their baggage of positive or negative vibes soon become the reality. Don't call it deemster, don't call it acid, don't call it weed. A weed is something unwanted. An acid is something corrosive. Deemster is something a gangbanger would say.

Words are not only words. Words create our reality. In fact, words are our reality. You should take a look at what Terence McKenna have to say about the nature of language.

Touche Guevara
#15 Posted : 4/19/2010 11:22:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Choose your words carefully, for their baggage of positive or negative vibes soon become the reality. Don't call it deemster, don't call it acid, don't call it weed. A weed is something unwanted. An acid is something corrosive. Deemster is something a gangbanger would say.

Words are not only words. Words create our reality. In fact, words are our reality. You should take a look at what Terence McKenna have to say about the nature of language.

Alternatively: reclaim the connotation! The man wants to slander these beautiful things with terms like weed and acid, and by using them with love we can fight that.

Ginkgo
#16 Posted : 4/19/2010 11:26:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Word up, brother!

SunRise
#17 Posted : 4/20/2010 5:09:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
SunRise wrote:
" "I smoked a fat bowl of deemsters" transforms to " I just had a completely transcendental experience" Rolling eyes is one better? is anything better? Its just a different part of the same path in my humble opinion.

I dunno SunRise, I personally think the choice of words we use is important. Words express intent. and usually people who use the word 'deemster' come across as having a different intent to those who don't - just an observation, but no-one who I respect here who seriously study and explore this molecule and the wonders it opens up refer to it as 'deemsters'.

Just an observation.

safe travels

I whole heartedly agreeVery happy I think the intent thing is spot on, Its just my feeling on it, 88 is that you can't say one word is better than another. Choice of words is important, but this fact is impossible to tell to someone who is in "deemster" mode I feel, thats why they allow themselve to say "deemster" in the first place ya know!

ps I am a wee little bit high on cannabis right nowRolling eyes
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

shoe
#18 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:32:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd just like to take responsibility for epiphany_awakening, Its my fault he calls it deemster because SWIM also calls it deemster. although SWIM has the utmost respect for DMT and still holds in awe of its immense power and potential, SWIM calls it deemster because he grew tired of the word DMT, every time he said it he would think of 'tea' as in 'a cup of'. I fully agree though that we should reclaim the word, if there is indeed such a slag usage of the word - but I don't think we should do anything, just let the immensitude of the sacrement bleed through into our reality, enlightening those kids who just want to have a laugh with it. by hook or by crook, does mother aya. Smile
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

jbark
#19 Posted : 4/29/2010 7:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use whatever word you like. I think endlessness's point was that if you use the word deemster, don't be surprised if you are met with derision. Your choice - call it deemster, alienate some of the folks here and dismiss the derision, or call it something that will make everyone here want to read your posts.

Whether it's right or wrong, that's the reality. An example to illustrate the point: Calling your women friends "my bitches" as an endearing term may well endear you to them, but expect to be judged by those outside your circle of endearment. Same kinda deal. different words. Make no mistake:

It's not that there is power in words, it's that words ARE power.

Particularly here: the only thing people have on a forum to evaluate you, are your words.

Choose and embrace your choice!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

#20 Posted : 4/30/2010 9:35:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well i beleive every thing happens for a reason so there for calling it deemster is ok what ever happens happens.i think any one that has dmt weather or not they think they know the true meaning of or not will learn somthing for the better ,in a way every one matures every one is learning some more then otheres some faster than others.all in all we know next to nothing in the sceme of things concerning infinite.

p.s i call the spice SPACE PLASTIC.
WHY YOU MIGHT ASK?
well because it has a plastic kind of smell you know.and plastic is the last thing id expect to smell from somthing out of nature its like this special substance has been left by a higher inteligence for us to learn of ,and its like the first hint i got was this stuff is here for a reason this was put here on purpose.but thats just me and thats just where im up2 in my life of uncovering some meaning to life.

but yea i must say in GENERAL SOCIETY deemster does sound a bit dero but we of all people should know how to see past general brainwashed society and just let stuff roll on

LIFE ROLLS ON
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes

12NEXT