We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoking caapi with mesc Options

Dorge
#1 Posted : 4/18/2010 5:22:04 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

Been curious how smoking 10x caapi leaf extracts will effect different things... mushrooms, and cactus seem to be my big questions. SWIMS known people to work with vine and cactus at the same time. Stating that its a really powerful combo. SWIM wonders how smoking 10X caapi leaf and or vine would impact the mescaline journey? SWIM wonders if the inner voice phenomena would be present?

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oetzi13
#2 Posted : 4/29/2010 6:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It definitely works, but swim has little experience with proper amounts. Last time he tried this, he used about 40g of B. Caapi vine that had previously been pulled with Tone to make some 10x smoke; still swim boiled it for several hours till he had a tea which was consumed thereafter, and mild effects are felt half an hour later. At this point another tea made of 10 g of peyote was drunk and came on faster than ever. I didn't get a lot of caapi in me obviously but enough tot tell the difference. Specially that kind of vision that is made out of thousand of rainbows manifesting out of thin air. Had a few of those, which are not common to using grandfather by himself. Also tried smoking various Maoi's freebases afterwards, but that had no effect at all!? My guess is, drink a tea before verses smoking, works fer sure!

Just don't