We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unleashing the Beast Under the Tongue Options

Apoc
#1 Posted : 4/28/2010 5:59:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I had a kick ass sunblingual salvia trip tonight.

I had leaves under my tongue and was lying my back for 2 hours and listened to tunes. I have read reports of people chewing leaves for like 20 minutes. No, if I want a strong trip, it's gotta be more than an hour.

Anyway, after about an hour I notice the physical effects. I usually notice the physical effects before the psych effects. I feel very light, and very dreamy, tranced, and I have to pee a lot. The last time I took salvia, I was a bit disturbed at how tranced I was, like I was sleep walking or something, but this time I just allowed myself to sink in to that trance and let it be, didn't try to direct anything.

From the whole trip, I have a sense of wonderment, general aewsomeness, though the specific imaergy is hard to describe or remember because it was so aline, I don't even know how to describe it.

Anyway, I allowed myself to slip in to this semi sleep state, and I felt like I was sleeping while awake. Then, I felt more awake than ever. I felt as though there was another form of consciousness active inside me, which is not normally active, and now this preseence finally had a chance to express itself during waking consciousness. It felt familar, like I knew this presence, I had experienced it before, though forgotten, and forget every day. The presence was letting me know it was there. It was telling me, "thank you for waking me up! I am normally only awake when you are asleep, but now I'm fully awake, and you're awake too, so now I can really be free, we can both be free. What a rare treat! It's time to party! To reward you, I am going to show you what I am capable of, what you've been missing out on while you're asleep, and I'm going to give you a wild ride you won't soon forget."

As this was happening, I was experiencing a great dream like fantasy. I was riding on top of giant eagle, soaring through the skies. I was playing a piano the eagle's back (because I was listening to piano music at the time). And sparks were flying everywhere, and the stars were all spinning out, and eyes were glowing..... basically, there fireworks everywhere as my imagination soared to such great heights, it was like the universe was overflowing with creativity and awesomeness, it just had to spark out and explode all over the place. My head exploded and I disintigrated off the eagle, and then it was like I was just the eagle soaring through the universe. That's all I remember for that vision.

Since it felt like I had awakened something within myself, and I was having this vision of being a huge eagle, I called this experience, "Unleashing the Beast". But it wasn't really a beast, it was beautiful spirit. I had the sense that this part of my consciousness is partrying hardcore when I'm asleep, or all the time, but I'm not aware of it. It's like it has infinite potential, it soares and it can do anything.

After that, there was a lot of alien imagery that I couldn't much make sense of, except that it was awesome! Music sounded completely different. I would be listening to a tune that I've listened to a million times before, but this time as I listened it was like I had never heard this music before.... I had never heard ANYTHING like this before. The reason was because the images I was getting in my head were alien and unusual, it totally changed the song. It was awesome. I was fully imersed in a world of fantastic dream like imagery. It was beautiful and strange and not scary at all. It was like I was fully awake. My unconscious mind and conscious mind functioning together and beautifully.

I got up to go to the bathroom, and of course looking in the mirror was like an instant trance. I opened the bathroom window to look outside and I couldn't believe how alive everything looked. It was like there was another dimension I hadn't been seeing. Everything just looked so.... alive. There there was more activity in everything.

I went out for a long walk, and would easily become entranced by anything. A tree, or the moon, or a twig or whatever. That about sums up the walk. Just a serene, dreamy, trance like walk.

By the time the drug wore off, I was kind of tired. So much mental activity is tiring. But it was great.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

whiskey5
#2 Posted : 4/28/2010 6:21:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for posting.

sounds like a very rewarding experience and makes me want to try this method for salvia.

I normally smoked it, 60x extract...and it was 30 seconds to blast off, 5 minutes in salvia space, and then an easy ride back down to "reality".

Salvia is about the only substance I've ever tried that has me convinced that what I think is reality, is not reality.

Its very hard to describe, as I'm sure your aware.

It's not a very scary thing to have happen, and in some ways it makes me sad when it happens. Cause I feel like i'm leaving a world I knew, and going on to something new and exciting.