We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From My First Taste to A Total Immersive Experience Options

Damstig
#1 Posted : 6/22/2008 4:31:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend had this experience today - I'll relay it here for you to read.

"1. Day 1: A taste – yep, it’s DMT.

2. Day 2 (35mg): Straight from the pipe. Too much of some very harsh smoke. I choke, it’s in my nose, mouth, and now a bomb just went off in my head. A rush of sound is closing in on me and I had chosen to sit facing our fireplace, this seems bad now. The bricks are overly sharp, and begin to move slightly. A sense of menace is present which I firmly believe is that nasty taste that is making me feel like I can’t swallow. 3-4minutes later I’m back, and I need to spit this crap out.

3. Day 3 (35mg): A new pipe and a new hope. Gone are the uncomfortable feelings from the smoke, very smooth and easy now. I’m able to take two solid hits and the air beings to get crisp, and I lay back. My face seems to continue the downward motion and the room comes alive. Brightly colored light escapes the corners of the doorway in front of me; I believe the world is trying to separate. I feel the presence of a mask overhead, perhaps Inca in appearance. The strung LED’s sway back and forth and a feeling of wonder and peacefulness came over me – this was nice.

4. Day 4 (35mg): Trying to get more in, go further this time. Doing a little in the pipe to prime everything, then doing a bit bigger hit with an add-on to the pipe with the help of my sitter. It all felt a bit mechanical, but it worked. The walls faded out to reveal space. I had placed an image of the Buddha in my view and this remained a central focus of my OEV where geometry and fluidity abound. Wonderful 7-10 min experience, further than before – but not there yet, so I’m trying again…right now.

5. Day 4 (50mg): Loaded the pipe and just hit, hit, and hit (all times are approximations):

Phase I (0-1 min):
I make two statements “This is different” & “Thank you”. Music from my iPod starts skipping/repeating and the air is now cracking; it felt like a vacuum with electricity everywhere. Handed off the pipe, ripped earplugs out as they were unpleasant now. The now pale room's floor and walls rapidly disappear into a vortex of blackness. All reality based vision was gone and I was totally immersed into the darkness.

Phase II (2-7 min):
I feel like I'm somewhere else now. Patterns and shapes (including diamonds, spades, etc.) crawl and scroll up my black legs and towards the torso. There was no separation between me and blackness, no point where I ended or even existed outside of that all encompassing emptiness. My perception of my physical position was essentially that of the “weeping yogi”, curled up tightly with my head in my lap with hands covering my head. Very real fear gripped my mind as I felt mortal death was certainly a possibility. While I was unaware of time at that moment, this lasted for about 5 minutes and my memory of this phase is lacking in detailed recall. But I remember many shapes coming out of the blackness, the same Inca face/mask as before, others too, hands reaching towards me, and geometry. I struggled at times to pull myself out of the darkness, echoing in my mind were the thoughts “I’ll never come here again” and “…so this is what they mean by “respect the spice”. I sit forward and look at my sitter. Her face is pale white, with drawn-on features, not real – she smiles and I again slip into the void (with a faint sense that this will be okay…eventually).

Phase III (8-13 min):
I’m back, sort of - still deep into spice territory, but no longer in the blackness. I see a single light globe above, behind, and to my right. This produces a sensation of localized heat. After a minute the light globe begins to move off to my left and slightly forward (still projecting light onto me). This brings to my attention the entire left side which is outer space containing a moonscape just in front and many wonderful stars/planets to the side. The light continues to move away from me, passed the stars and eventually out of sight. In front the image of the Buddha continues to be the central figure; with his throne back rotating in different directions like a mystical dial and lotus adornments are alive and occasionally turn into serpent heads. Shapes continue to scroll everywhere across the walls, floor, and ceiling as if projected there. The autumn leaves on the curtain to my right are moving around very smoothly. My wonderful sitter looks wonderful again – I tell her “I love you”. Intense OEV and audible hallucinations continue all around me, but clearly connected to the reality in front of me. This phase was peaceful and quite nice to experience.

Phase IV (13-15 min)::
I’m nearly done now; small muscle twitches and a sense of awe are the main features at this point.

Physical observations:
• Breathing changes and gets heavy at times (similar to sleep).
• Emit slight moan or “hmmm” sounds occasionally.
• My always arms cross in front and hands pull in slightly.
• Small muscles fire randomly.
• I sat up momentarily several times."

What say you?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 6/22/2008 7:08:24 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome to the world of The Spice.

Sounds like you had a decent breakthrough experience!

Very nice write up. I look forward to hearing more of your Spicetastic Voyages.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

freedominphilly
#3 Posted : 6/25/2008 1:35:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Excellent report! I felt as though I was sharing the experience with you. Thanks!

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 6/25/2008 8:22:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes yes yes! .. More please ! ..

... "“This is different” ... heh !~

Chakra Vajra
#5 Posted : 6/25/2008 8:23:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice Report, thanks...

shoe
#6 Posted : 6/26/2008 1:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never understood how people can fear death on spice,
but being an experienced psychedelic journier of above average doses
(try 115g of cubensis... at ~30g for a strong dose, that was quite,
quite, quite alot.)

I met my maker on that one.

additionally, I also ate 2 medium-strong doses of liberty caps (p.semilancaeta)
just for you know... posterity.

wtf, i've never even existed in that way before. what was I? what was exist?
eeeeeee-x-issst?

however, I did have a very strange life/death "in-out-on-off" trip as I call it;
on dmt smoked from a spliff in the bath.

p.s you can pack a serious amount into a joint and it does work aswell as a pipe
in those doses; though criminally inefficient and sometimes too long lasting.
try to pack it all in the top 1/3rd.

Anyway; an in-out-on-off trip as I call it, is where I realise everything, and then
everything's oposite. for example:

oh cool, im a musician. ah but im obviously not because I don't make money. But here I am
smoking crack, so I must be the best underground dj about to hit the scene...

Black is white, white is black, blah blah blah. and it continues on for ages;
they can be quite interesting, but they can be quite irritating too.

for example: Oh she's a sexy bitch... but she's soo disgusting.. i love my g/f ...
but im gonna fuck her over... and then i'll cry and hug her... and leave her
for somone else.

Oh im soooo gone... but im thinking normal sense... but normal sense isn't making sense...
Im human, I think like this. But this is an alien drug...

etc.

polar oposites, alternating.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Damstig
#7 Posted : 6/27/2008 2:50:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone for the comments.

shoe wrote:
but being an experienced psychedelic journier of above average...

Perhaps us mere mortals have unique experiences that don't require your understanding or need to be validated against your journey? And while I have little idea what most of the paradoxical ramblings in the remaining post is actually about, it's probably best suited for a topic of your own creation.

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 6/27/2008 3:48:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent report! So many familiar experiences you described! The spice really is an amazing gift, isn't it? Cool
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

shoe
#9 Posted : 6/27/2008 8:49:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Damstig wrote:
Thanks everyone for the comments - I spent the following day digesting the experience on low-key trip. Most of the visions were still heavily influenced by the "other place" with cathedral pillars lined with gold, deep blue, and of course eyes (pretty much eyes everywhere). Looking forward to the return trip...

shoe wrote:
but being an experienced psychedelic journier of above average...

Perhaps us mere mortals have unique experiences that don't require your understanding or need to be validated against your journey? And while I have little idea what most of the paradoxical ramblings in the remaining post is actually about, it's probably best suited for a topic of your own creation.

way to make friends matey.

~sulks~
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!