We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
real medicine Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:38:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dorge
#2 Posted : 4/25/2010 11:27:26 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

encouraging...
at the very least it de-demonizes it and legitimizes these experiences with entheogens... though the womans story of her experience has little depth and would sound to some as just wooooo trippy... what eva...
It would be interesting if that became a standard practice in our culture give people who are dying entheogens... I would think that they would be pissed... "you mean this whole time I could have lived a more meaningful and beautiful life, and I had to wait till I was dieing to do this legally! WTF!!!"
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

teotenakeltje
#3 Posted : 4/27/2010 8:45:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

positive little vid, but a bit too short...
cutting vids like that and making them 'prime time material' is just asking to get falsely interpreted...on the other hand it is cool to see psilocybin in a positive context.

Elpo
#4 Posted : 4/27/2010 9:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool vid indeed. I think the woman's description is indeed a bit short, but she tells it with a sense of honesty that touched me a lot.

Peace
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson