We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
is Salvia Monster a Legit Vendor? Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:12:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is Salvia Monster Legit? has anyone ordered from them? http://www.salviamonster.com/

if you have ordered from them, how is the quality?Mad Cool Surprised Embarrased Laughing Rolling eyes Razz Twisted Evil Crying or very sad Confused Smile
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:14:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Weird... I came across that site last night on a random search.

I've always had an odd feeling about anyone who makes a 100x salvia. I mean... Is it REALLY necassary?

mogascreeta
#3 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:21:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Weird... I came across that site last night on a random search.

I've always had an odd feeling about anyone who makes a 100x salvia. I mean... Is it REALLY necassary?

i know what you mean... plus on their site it says that they will make higher strength if you request it. lol i gues some people just arent satisfied till they have a higher concentration. 20x is perfect for me, sometimes 40x if i really wanna fly.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

soulfood
#4 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:27:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

10x kicked my face into a tree!

Actually the first time I tryed salvia I had no idea what it was. I just ordered some off the net. It was a 20x and when it arrived in the post I had just woken up, got it out the packet and loaded a cone full and hit it good, expecting some legal weed like high... HA! Kids eh?

But anyway, nothing other than salvia can disconnect me that convincingly. I couldn't even imagine 100x. Unless there's some people with very unusual tolerence to it, I just don't know how it's justified.

mogascreeta
#5 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:35:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
10x kicked my face into a tree!

Actually the first time I tryed salvia I had no idea what it was. I just ordered some off the net. It was a 20x and when it arrived in the post I had just woken up, got it out the packet and loaded a cone full and hit it good, expecting some legal weed like high... HA! Kids eh?

But anyway, nothing other than salvia can disconnect me that convincingly. I couldn't even imagine 100x. Unless there's some people with very unusual tolerence to it, I just don't know how it's justified.

yeah some of my friends get going with the 10x but i just usually need a higher dose in general for most drugs even spice. i also want to get a shitload of dried leaves so that i can continue using it with my changa once the US gov makes it illegal nationwide which i feel is in the near future. i think the salvia leaf makes it so much more calm and euphoric and it puts a certain twist on the visuals that i cant really put into words.

Metanoia
#6 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:39:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Be wary of any vendor that sells any extract stronger than say 40x - 50x. It's all a ploy to get more money from you and make you think the extracts are stronger than they really are. The truth is, no one really needs anything more than probably a true 20x. Anyone that claims to sell a 100x is lying and a bit irresponsible IMO. I always recommend to new users that they get some plain leaf, always cheap. A good 10x is all I need. Even 5x is good enough most of the time. A real 100x would be caked with salvinorin a crystals and the dosage would be somewhere around 2mg or less Very happy

Apoc
#7 Posted : 4/26/2010 5:27:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes its legit I buy from there. Free shipping ALWAYS +lowest price =great