We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Dmt is really the only true key we have left to our souls.. Options

ReviewYourself
#1 Posted : 4/25/2010 9:49:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you want don't want to think 2012 happened, do not watch Armageddon while under the influence of life.. Haha last night was quite possibly the most epic night ever...

So it started out when I ate 3 grams of powdered rue in gel caps. Chased them down with orange juice. 45 minutes later I ingested 150 mg of spice in a capsule with oj. 20 minutes later I ate 150 mg more of spice.. What happened next astounds me at the power of the human mind.

So the tv is on and Armageddon is starting. That's when I start to mildly feel the dmt starting to release. Keep in mind that this was oxidized spice so no breakthrough but it was soooo beautiful. So the movie is starting and 15 minutes into it I'm literally in such a DEEP meditative state. I feel the full power of my mind as it starts to release more and more life. So I'm sitting on my bed and I start to become highly telepathic. Then I closed my eyes...

I could literally see everything in my room including the movie even with my eyes closed. Then it hit me that the world is based off dmt and it's not like "aliens" from outer space are going to destroy this beautiful imagination called life. We are the alien and we are destroying ourselves. I was in this quite heavenly state for 4 good hours. But I literally thoght 2012 happened and we are all reborn.. Lol so I got naked and decided to start my own civilization. Then I realized I am still me, it's still 2010 and I am naked in my parents living room with objective reality coming back.

Omfg I highly reccomend watching that movie if you truly want a life change.. That was awesome...

The bliss... The euphoria... Wow

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ghostman
#2 Posted : 4/25/2010 9:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I highly recommend NOT standing naked in your parents' living room watching TV whilst taking DMT. Seriously, I can't think of a more stupid way to take this very special molecule.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

۩
#3 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:04:01 PM

Try DMT in the dark silent universe.

I'm with the ghostman on this one.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:12:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are not turning off your tv when smoking DMT, when are you gonna do it, I wonder ?....

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:
I highly recommend NOT standing naked in your parents' living room watching TV whilst taking DMT. Seriously, I can't think of a more stupid way to take this very special molecule.

۩
#6 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:31:56 PM

Review yourself,
not a movie.

nu1
#7 Posted : 4/25/2010 11:43:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

He's either trolling or young, i guess 17-20.
Let him do whatever he want, if he wants to take dmt at wallmart, let him do it?
If he gets his best kick out of it, why not.

Some say darkness yadada, some say daylight and music.
Some say this, some say that, i go fap.

۩
#8 Posted : 4/25/2010 11:50:26 PM

Yeah DMT in Wal Mart what a great way to work with the nuerotransmission!

ReviewYourself
#9 Posted : 4/26/2010 1:57:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

WHAT??!? I never said I took it in my parents living room while watching tv. I took it in my room. I just felt the need to get naked because I couldn't understand the concept of clothing, and I thought all this was just a creation of my mind, that's why I walked out full on naked. I am not ashamed of my body in any way, because it is here and it is now. I was a child at play. I am 18, and I am not a troll.

Kind of offensive to be calling me a troll, because that is certainly not why i joined here...

That means I should write my reports in greater detail. I was with a good friend of mine without the tv on, and I sat and meditated before this molecule started to work on me. He was silently observing and smoking cannabis. He turned on the tv right as Armageddon started and it was a spiritually cleansing/destruction of myself..

I really cant believe you guys label me as a troll. I do not use this tool for fun. These entheogens are put here for us to learn from. I learned alot about myself and humankind just watching that movie. I was in a good mindset, dim setting, and it was not only a spiritual teaching, but a great overall experience... Maybe some people cannot handle a movie on spice, but when the world was saved everyone started to look more comforting like a shift in conciousness had happened. And they looked like true heroes. I also have strong reason to believe that this movie was built upon the very basis of DMT. I also telepathically could communicate with my friend, and even my dog.

So go ahead call this whatever you want, because I certainly am not just "looking for highs" I am past that phase.

Oh yea when It started releasing in my body I had to go to the bathroom to urinate. So I close the door and stand in the darkness and see the most beautiful random spiral based shapes with all kinds of meaning.

And also I did not smoke any. If I were to smoke I would be in the setting that works best for me. Definitely no television. With the rue I could actually make sense of this destruction of ourselves and found the true meaning that the movie was trying to convey.. That even IF the world is "ending" we can stand together as man and fight for survival.

Once you are aware of self, you can unlock possibilities once thought impossible..

universecannon
#10 Posted : 4/26/2010 2:36:02 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

"I also have strong reason to believe that this movie was built upon the very basis of DMT."
WHY?

Your probably not a troll..nevertheless, Dmt and movies is just retarded, i don't care what you got out of it. Its an inner experience, no outside stimuli is needed to see what it can teach you.. on a high dose you probably won't know what a tv is, much less be able to even see it. And If your going to try and learn through experience of the outside world while tripping, which is wonderful on the proper dosage and setting, tv is not the way to go..Its a risky idea sober, just look around. Try a meadow or grassy field where you can lay down instead : )

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

clouds
#11 Posted : 4/26/2010 2:48:58 AM

Human

If he wants to smoke anything watching anything it's his business and no one else's.
Oh and by the way, there are 5 pages-long threads in this forum specifically relating Hollywood movies with DMT.

ReviewYourself, you are free to do whatever you want. Just assume the consequences.

ReviewYourself
#12 Posted : 4/26/2010 2:50:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

UniverseCannon wrote:
"I also have strong reason to believe that this movie was built upon the very basis of DMT."
WHY?

Your probably not a troll..nevertheless, Dmt and movies is just retarded, i don't care what you got out of it. Its an inner experience, no outside stimuli is needed to see what it can teach you.. on a high dose you probably won't know what a tv is, much less be able to even see it. And If your going to try and learn through experience of the outside world while tripping, which is wonderful on the proper dosage and setting, tv is not the way to go..Its a risky idea sober, just look around. Try a meadow or grassy field where you can lay down instead : )

I strongly dislike television period. It is a distracting mental brain stimulation.

When I look at DMT I see destruction and creation.... need I say more? The destruction happens once in a while, and when it does, it does, and you are left to figure out this beautiful thing called life, with your newly gained knowledge of yourself.

What works for you might not work for another person. I have already centered my very being, and balanced my energies and continue to do so. I do not need anything like external stimuli to help me with anything. And of course DMT is an inner experience, its not like people are literally turning into the beautiful beings they are. It is a creation of the mind and everything I believe is just a creation of one mind.

I would understand DMT and other movies that are not completely related at all, and how they do not work.. I have been there and, well, it's been confusing, and weird. I don't think I would ever watch Star Wars on DMT for example, nor any other movie. Armageddon was the first time ever that I experienced a movie with an actual meaning whilst meditative. The destruction, the will power to save this beautiful planet.. Maybe you guys might not understand which is why I absolutely dis like forums, but I do. And I have a clear understanding of myself. I am more aware today than I was 2 years ago, of my body, spirit, and mind. I am a very spiritual person when it comes to these things but I mean if something doesn't want to teach you major lessons yet small subtle details of whats going on then that is find, as long as you have an understanding for it. Confusion just makes things worse and I have lots of concentration that I can use whenever I need to.

I am sure any other movie I would have turned it off because it would have just messed with my head too much. But this was just the most awesome embracing experience ever, and I am sorry if I am going against all these methods you guys say but DMT is certainly NOT limited to what others say will be comfortable. I took a long time to find out what works best for me, and it is a combination of things said on these forums, not just different ideas that people throw at me.

EDIT- WOW.. I just said I didn't smoke any... I ate X2 capsules with 150 mg of light yellow, DMT freebase. Nothing in my report even remotely states that I smoked anything besides cannabis.

And to be honest, I don't live with entertainment and hollywood because hollywood just wants to make more money making crap that is appealing to people. I do not need money, to live, because I have my logic and my body...

And one more thing. This was a completely inner experience, the movie basically was perfect for ME, maybe not others but it worked for me. YOU have to find what is right for YOU, not ME

#13 Posted : 4/26/2010 3:50:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't 'Armegeddon' the film where Bruce Willis flies a spaceship onto an asteroid to blow it up with a nuke to save the world from destruction? I personally can't see what aspect of this hollywood blockbuster you believe is "built upon the very basis of DMT." But hey, each to his own.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

ReviewYourself
#14 Posted : 4/26/2010 3:59:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

*facepalm...

I won't further explain myself after this. The movie had that vibe to it that it was religiously based since the name Armageddon but I do not buy into religion because it's basically DMT. Is this how you welcome new guests to this forum by nitpicking at small things not even relevant to the subject...

We don't know what the future holds for us so we have to make the best of our present.. I don't know why I even joined this forum. I joined for a community of open minded people not some people who preach how a sacrament should be used...

I will further explore my inner self and will no longer post on here. I feel this is too much of a hierarchy of knowledge. If I was new to DMT I would follow peoples advice and come up with something that works best for me. I won't stand when people don't care to read, let alone think before coming up with something to say.

Then again don't get me wrong either I mean this is the ONLY forum I have seen with a very open minded group of people. Other forums it's just arguements galore..

No offense to any of you. The Internet is what makes us like this. I would much rather love to have a deep intelligent conversation about life in person with you guys than post on a message board.

Much peace, respect, and love
S

BananaForeskin
#15 Posted : 4/26/2010 4:09:12 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

It's ok, ReviewYourself, the entheogenic community just has a slight prejudice against we teenagers.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

۩
#16 Posted : 4/26/2010 4:16:41 AM

and people who smoke dmt and watch tv!

*facepalms

universecannon
#17 Posted : 4/26/2010 4:27:11 AM

clouds wrote:
If he wants to smoke anything watching anything it's his business and no one else's.
Oh and by the way, there are 5 pages-long threads in this forum specifically relating Hollywood movies with DMT.

ReviewYourself, you are free to do whatever you want. Just assume the consequences.

I'm aware that many movies have references to dmt, among many other things psychedelic. I was asking him why he thought armagedon in particular fit into this category of being entirely based on dmt as he claims..

Reviewyourself, We are just speaking our minds. This forum is full of VERY open-minded, loving folks. If you want to take (yes we get it you didn't smoke it, difference?) dmt and watch tv then whatever, were not forcing you to do anything, your just not going to get a warm "thats an awesome idea dude" welcome to people talking about the topic here. You can deal with that as you may..if you need to leave the forums, as you say, because you can't handle hearing others opinions then thats your choice

Best of luck to your journey, i hope you continue to read and post here.

pc and <3

Edit: i'm a teenager as well..just a human speaking his opinion on an activity. This doesn't have anything to do with people being prejudice against teenagers, its about dmtv. I have no idea how old reviewyourselves is anyway..

#18 Posted : 4/26/2010 4:28:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
It's ok, ReviewYourself, the entheogenic community just has a slight prejudice against we teenagers.

Put your pyjamas on, brush your teeth and Pokey will read you a bedtime story.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

universecannon
#19 Posted : 4/26/2010 4:35:44 AM

88 wrote:
BananaForeskin wrote:

Put your pyjamas on, brush your teeth and Pokey will read you a bedtime story.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LMAO

btw
I've been here around a year and i've seen literally no prejudice or backlash against young people unless they are acting ridiculous.. and i mean the entheogenic community is comprised of tons of youngsters, always has been. Its just us getting an early first step in our evolution into full on old wrinkly psychonauts : ) Razz

BananaForeskin
#20 Posted : 4/26/2010 5:03:22 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Yeh, universecannon, I know, I was partially joking. Irresponsibility is not good, whether it comes from youth or otherwise. I've just always been the one to get affronted when "teenager" is used semi-derogatorily. For instance, when the book Eragon came out, a reviewer said "it was as full of cliches as anything a teenager would write", which pissed me off, even though he was totally right!

EDIT: 88, I'm a little scared now
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

123NEXT