We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Morning Glory Seeds/LSA Options

40oztofreedom
#1 Posted : 6/24/2008 7:59:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did some research on morning glory seeds, and followed my instructions for extraction. My extraction had went wrong early on while trying to grind up the seeds. You're supposed to fully seperate the tough black seed husk (which has agents inside of it that make you get extremely sick) from the sandy colored insides.
I had 350 seeds which I was told is about an average dose. While I was making them the seed husks accidentally got ground up into the mix sandy colored powder you're supposed to seperate from the husk. I knew that I could still fully eat the shells to and effects would still take place, but I'd get really sick along the way.

So, me being a total idiot decided to eat the husks in all. I downed them with some orange juice and a small breakfast early in the morning, assuming the trip would last quite awhile. I had been told that it would take some time (about an hour) for the effects to take place, and I needed to run up to the store. While I was on my way I didn't notice anything except for a weird, burning, cramping sensation on the back of my neck. I was fine while inside the store, a little disorientated, nothing much.

After 45 minutes after taking the seeds I finally left the store. I got into my car, and felt a little bit sick. So, I decided to quickly drive home. On my way home things got worse. I felt really sick. I've done a lot of DXM in the past and can handle a lot on the stomach. But it was nothing compared to this. I got closer to home and before I got there I pulled into a different developement and fell out of my car, with my seatbelt still on and just started puking with an ungodly force. Mostly everything had come out, so I knew that most of it would be out of my system pretty soon. But once I stopped puking I got up, and then felt extremely drunk, and extremely dizzy. I had to drive home, and barely made it.

Once I got home I started to puke again. I didn't have anything in my stomach but the heaves just kept coming, and dry seeds just kept coming up with no fluids. It was extremely painful. I laid down in my bed, feeling like complete shit. Started to watch some TV hoping that this would just go away. Then, things started to get a little bit weird. I still had felt dizzy, but while watching TV I decided to close my eyes and try to sleep. My mind, started rcing with thoughts. Thoughts about anything and everything. I was thinking about myself, god, my mind felt unstoppable. My creativity was incredible, I was talking to myself in my head using huge words, and then a few small visuals came by themselves. I could control the visuals, create them with my mind. Then I opened my eyes. Everything was normal. When I looked down at my feet my body started imploding on itself. Slowly curling in, and vanishing away from my toes up to my head. When my body was long and gone my vision was still remaining in the same place as it was where my eyes where. The TV still kept playing, everything around me was as ordinary as usual. Out of nowhere a ball of light appeared in front of me, growing into about the size of a soccer ball. An animal, what had looked to be a sea-horse was floating above my bed. The mouth was long, and it slowly opened. Then, this, Liquid, gooey, color started to flow from the mouth of this animal. The color fell from the mouth slowly onto my bed. The animal had vanished. My body was gone, the animal was gone, and only a puddle was left on my bed. The puddle of color started to form, it had slowly formed itself together and had recreated my body. Then my eyes snapped open.

My eyes had been shut the whole time. Only for 5 minutes.

I started puking again, the effects went away quickly after that. (About an hour)

I knew that I hadn't reached the full potential of the seeds because I puked most of them out. But I had been told that the seeds and LSA was pretty much a non-visual version of LSD. A lot more mental. But I had recieved much more visual than anything else. I'm interested in doing this again, except I'd much rather not completely screw up the extraction process, and do it the right way so I don't puke my guts out.

Basically I'm interested to know if anyone else here has done pure LSA, or tried the Morning Glory seeds, and I'd like to know their experiences.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

LemonScented
#2 Posted : 6/24/2008 9:34:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lol could you imagine dehusking 360 seeds? commercial seeds are sometimes coated with a toxin or pesticide.. before grouding the seeds you should soak the seeds in water for an hour, or even overnight just to be sure. let them dry completely and then ground them up. pour say 100-200ml of naptha over it. this will defatt the seeds and remove most of the heavy nausea (there most likely will be some), discard the non-polar solvent and make sure the sandlike material is completely dry before continuing. now extract the lsa from the sand material by using distilled water (why not lower the pH [3 parts water, 1 part vinegar] this will help your pulls), seperate solution from sand material. do this three times and pour all material in a pan and let evaporate. keep the solution out of direct sunlight and high temperature, like lsd this stuff is very sensitive. you'll get a brown ooze shit that'll eventually dry to hard/clay-like resin. you can further purify this with 99% isopropyl alchohol but there isn't much of a point since 500 - 1000mg is an OK dose and the stuff fairly pure. most likely you'll feel heavy and sick but it should be manageable. but every body is different so who knows?

polytrip
#3 Posted : 6/24/2008 1:38:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I once did this stuff in combination with syrian rue. I don't know if that really made a big difference, because i have never tried it without the syrian rue. I still have some seeds, so i could try it out. My stomach did hurt but only for a while. I soaked the seeds in water first, then i grinded them and soaked them in fresh water again and i drunk the water and ate the seedpulp. Because initially nothing seemed to happen, after one hour a ate a piece of hash-cake. It may sound strange but it seemed as if this somehow helped my stomach, because then the pain in my stomach really vanished and slowly an LSD like trip, though a lttle less visual, unfolded. There was a beautyfull moment, when i felt i loved everybody on this fucking planet.

40oztofreedom
#4 Posted : 6/24/2008 1:47:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LemonScented wrote:
lol could you imagine dehusking 360 seeds? commercial seeds are sometimes coated with a toxin or pesticide.. before grouding the seeds you should soak the seeds in water for an hour, or even overnight just to be sure. let them dry completely and then ground them up. pour say 100-200ml of naptha over it. this will defatt the seeds and remove most of the heavy nausea (there most likely will be some), discard the non-polar solvent and make sure the sandlike material is completely dry before continuing. now extract the lsa from the sand material by using distilled water (why not lower the pH [3 parts water, 1 part vinegar] this will help your pulls), seperate solution from sand material. do this three times and pour all material in a pan and let evaporate. keep the solution out of direct sunlight and high temperature, like lsd this stuff is very sensitive. you'll get a brown ooze shit that'll eventually dry to hard/clay-like resin. you can further purify this with 99% isopropyl alchohol but there isn't much of a point since 500 - 1000mg is an OK dose and the stuff fairly pure. most likely you'll feel heavy and sick but it should be manageable. but every body is different so who knows?

Out of all of the tek's I've seen this sounds the most legitimate. I've seen ones where as, instead of using naptha they used a strong alcohol like Everclear so that way they could pull the LSA from the sand, and actually drink the mixture instead of letting it evaporate.

But thanks dude, now I know what I should do.

I'll have to try this one on for size and see if it goes better.

Or instead of wasting my time on LSA I probably should just go for the gold and extract DMT. Which sounds awfully more interesting.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

rellik
#5 Posted : 6/24/2008 3:36:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone tried the LSA to LAH (LSH?) using peppermint? possible solution to what the mysterious Ancient Greek Kykeon was?

i lost the best thread that i had found some time ago but here are two more with some info:
http://forums.mycotopia....ll-trip-no-bodyload.html
http://forums.mycotopia....y-mistake-check-out.html
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

LemonScented
#6 Posted : 6/24/2008 8:40:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

40oztofreedom wrote:
LemonScented wrote:

Out of all of the tek's I've seen this sounds the most legitimate. I've seen ones where as, instead of using naptha they used a strong alcohol like Everclear so that way they could pull the LSA from the sand, and actually drink the mixture instead of letting it evaporate.

But thanks dude, now I know what I should do.

I'll have to try this one on for size and see if it goes better.

Or instead of wasting my time on LSA I probably should just go for the gold and extract DMT. Which sounds awfully more interesting.

the naphtha used is for defatting the material not extracting from it. alcohol is good for extraction however it'll pull a lot of fats aswell. most likely you'll product will make you just as nausaeous. so i recommend if you use everclear you defat first ..

LSA has some validity. it's interesting, not like LSD or DMT. it has it's moments....

LemonScented
#7 Posted : 6/25/2008 1:07:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

also morning glory extractions are a good stepping stone towards an A/B extraction with DMT
it also depends on what type of experience your seeking. in any case, extractions can be a very rewarding and educational experience.

40oztofreedom
#8 Posted : 6/26/2008 5:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LemonScented wrote:
also morning glory extractions are a good stepping stone towards an A/B extraction with DMT
it also depends on what type of experience your seeking. in any case, extractions can be a very rewarding and educational experience.

I'm looking for an experience that, leans towards healing. I need severe mental healing. My mind is one big knot, in where I can't think. My brain just doesn't engage properly. I need to learn, and be tought be some higher power. I need to learn who I am, and my actual place in society. I need to find the higher conscience inside of me. I need to fully understand things. I need to wake up, I have some sort of blanket that constricts my mind and doesn't let it grow.

I have no prior psychedelic or entheogen drug use before besides the previously written morningly glory experience, which I found to be not all that significant. I've had a lot of prior marijuana use. Lots, I've done it frequently for 4 years. I think it may be the reason why I can't think properly.

I've done a lot of research on DMT experiences, and lots of other tryptamine experiences in general. I've read, watched, listened to anything Terence McKenna's ever had to say. So I have a general idea with what I'm walking into if I decide to take a journey.

Basically my point being is I think I might need to take one of these journeys, because I need to fully understand how to properly think. I think DMT might really help. I know its power my wipe my mind into shape. I don't care if it makes me cry my eyes out, I don't care if it changes my soul. As long as it changes me into a better person, even if I don't like it.

I'd like any insight, and any reccommendations on what I should do. Most everyone here has past experience, and could mostly likely tell me what to do. So help me out.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------