We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa in a GVG Options

BGTM236
#1 Posted : 4/11/2010 9:37:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ive always really enjoyed smoking pure spice, but after all the rave reviews of Changa, i had to give it a try. My first few attempts have been completely underwhelming. I'm either not breaking through, or my experiences have been the same as smoking pure spice.

Should the leaf be igniting inside the gvg? After an initial attempt failed, i went back for another hit with the same load and towards the end, the leaf started to ignite and the chamber filled with a very dense, yellowish smoke.

I think I had been smoking too much and built up some tolerances. Ive been off for a couple of weeks and will be taking another week off at least, but when i go back in i want a better idea of how to alter my technique for changa in the gvg.

My mix was 25% blue lotus 25% caapi vine 50% DMT

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 4/11/2010 9:58:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye this happened to me a few times when I first started using my GVG. I believe too much heat is being pulled through. The herb should not be igniting.

I sugest you pull a little slower and lay off too much heat.

BGTM236
#3 Posted : 4/11/2010 10:14:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Should i be heating up the leaf before i take my hit? Should i be taking multiple hits? I'm used to just taking one long hit.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 4/11/2010 12:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Heating up the leaf?? Not sure what you mean by this.

Take as many rips as possible.

BGTM236
#5 Posted : 4/11/2010 2:46:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When i smoke straight spice, i melt the crystals first, then I prepare for my big hit. Do you use this same process, blasting a little heat to the leaf to get the vaporization started before taking that first hit?

gammagore
#6 Posted : 4/11/2010 4:26:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I inhale a little bit, all while the difuser is on and a flame is held over it.

As soon as I can see that the spice has melted that's when I start with the big inhale.

I also just spend a few mins breathing, then I put the flame to the vg and start inhaling, slowly, with in a few seconds the spice starts to vape and I'm getting all the goodness.

Slowly does it.

Have you read through this thread? https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=11553

Postman
#7 Posted : 4/24/2010 9:46:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Broke my GVG in last night. Fired up some traditional Changa. Used a pocket torch lighter, held the flame 90 degrees about 1/4 inch above the cap with only the part of the flame after the bright blue over the bowl. Slowly inhaling you could watch the tip slowly bend into the bowl. Three good rips and away I went. When I came back I dumped the bowl
and none of the leaf was burnt and none leaked down into the pipe.
Peace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds.