We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
No more Conspiracy Theory topics on the DMT-Nexus! Options

benzyme
#41 Posted : 4/14/2010 2:44:45 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

Saidin wrote:

There are no bad topics

no, but there are flat-out stupid ones, i mean really far-fetched baseless ones. from new-age pseudoscience crap to fluoride in the water as a conspiracy to shellac the pineal gland (as if the the gland drives consciousness). one of the dumbest conspiracy theories i've ever heard
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ginkgo
#42 Posted : 4/14/2010 3:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is why I can't take most conspiracy people seriously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

A guy on YouTube says it, it must be true!!!1 Rolling eyes

Saidin
#43 Posted : 4/14/2010 5:35:24 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Evening Glory wrote:
This is why I can't take most conspiracy people seriously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

Why would anyone be so foolish as to take all their information from a single source?

If you dimiss any and all "conspiracy theories" out of hand, without taking the time to investigate them yourself, you might as well be deaf dumb and blind...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

SnozzleBerry
#44 Posted : 4/14/2010 4:10:39 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Saidin wrote:
Evening Glory wrote:

Why would anyone be so foolish as to take all their information from a single source?

If you dimiss any and all "conspiracy theories" out of hand, without taking the time to investigate them yourself, you might as well be deaf dumb and blind...

Then again, if you take the time to investigate every conspiracy theory you hear about, you're life will be over before you get a chance to do anything else...As with all things in life, there seems to be a striking need for balance with respect to researching/believing CT's and living/enjoying your life as things stand (CT's or no).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Saidin
#45 Posted : 4/14/2010 6:41:54 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

SnozzleBerry wrote:

Then again, if you take the time to investigate every conspiracy theory you hear about, you're life will be over before you get a chance to do anything else...As with all things in life, there seems to be a striking need for balance with respect to researching/believing CT's and living/enjoying your life as things stand (CT's or no).

Good point.

Balance is certainly the key. We are comparing extremes here, and the truth always lies somewhere in the middle.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

drytool
#46 Posted : 4/24/2010 3:58:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Terence McKenna talked quite a bit about 2012. You even have his timewave software on dmt nexus.

Pokey
#47 Posted : 4/24/2010 7:46:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So?

Pokey

MagikVenom
#48 Posted : 4/24/2010 11:21:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if this means I need to delete my sig with the link to the absurd thread "Bulgarian Government claim to be already in contact with Aliens." ?

Or am I grandfathered in? Let me know. I think that thread is hilarious and so over the top I can not see how anyone could take it seriously.

Saidin
I always liked your post they were always more informative than CT in my view. You always make some thought provoking statements. So I thank you for that friendSmile

I have to agree with Traveler on this one I come here to learn facts and discuss real aspects of DMT. Not all but many of these CT post degrade the reputation and quality of the entire site. I do not claim to have answers but these repetitive CT post caused me to visit the site less frequently and to a outsider make us look like drug crazed idiots.

As the internet and mainstream media shows us nothing wrong with being a idiot they are everywhere. But you better not be a drug using idiot that makes you a menace to society.Laughing

Sorry if that seems harsh but I got to be me. Who else could I be?Confused

Peace Friends

corridors of my cells
#49 Posted : 4/25/2010 12:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You are right actually Trav... these kinda topics can change the main aim of the forum... we already have a chat room if anyone wants to talk about anything weird they talk there.. posting threads like these are polluting i agree

Infundibulum
#50 Posted : 4/25/2010 10:34:32 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

MagikVenom wrote:
I wonder if this means I need to delete my sig with the link to the absurd thread "Bulgarian Government claim to be already in contact with Aliens." ?

MV, LOL!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#51 Posted : 4/25/2010 5:29:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Infundibulum wrote:
MagikVenom wrote:

MV, LOL!

What's so funny? We all know the aliens love yoghurt. And bulgaria is known throughout the galaxy for it's abundance of excellent yoghurt.

You do the math....

ms_manic_minxx
#52 Posted : 4/26/2010 5:04:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I quit reading CTs and reading the news at the same time.

My life got better. Smile

Now I just roll Ghandi style... be the change you want to see. Cool

Razz
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

sunshineandsmiles
#53 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:06:54 PM

Sol-Id

Fair shout Trav. I like something Terence McKenna said about Conspiracy Theories...I think there's a vid somewhere...

ah...here we go Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDnEWHkjBc

Pure genius ^_^
TIME WILL TELL...

jamie
#54 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:35:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

who needs conspiracy theories when you have history teachers?
Long live the unwoke.

LucidJ
#55 Posted : 7/26/2010 1:23:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmmmm.....

The Term "Conspiracy Theory" is the product of conspiracy in and of its self. It's a linguistic tool used to enforce and limit thought.

Hmmm I better better find something peer reviewed or main stream to support myself quick .... ummmmm .... read Chomsky and Orwell.Wink

It's a hugely loaded and manufactured word. Fnord.

However, I really do support the intent behind limiting disruptive/counter productive posts.

Saidin
#56 Posted : 7/26/2010 1:41:43 AM

Sun Dragon

fractal enchantment wrote:
who needs conspiracy theories when you have history teachers?

I like what you did there, very clever.

A singnature remark...Wink
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Rivea
#57 Posted : 7/28/2010 5:04:20 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

sunshineandsmiles wrote:
Fair shout Trav. I like something Terence McKenna said about Conspiracy Theories...I think there's a vid somewhere...

ah...here we go Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDnEWHkjBc

Pure genius ^_^

So true this video is. Terrence spoke so much truth. Read his books like "Food of the Gods". We are falling apart in Western Society because of the dominator societal approach we have been born into. I think that some people may vie for control, but Terrence is so right to say how frustrating the actual chaos of the world must be for them.

"Let's not whore ourselves to nitwit ideology."

Many time conspiracy theories are just that: nitwit ideologies
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Saidin
#58 Posted : 7/28/2010 6:31:43 AM

Sun Dragon

rivea wrote:

I think that some people may vie for control, but Terrence is so right to say how frustrating the actual chaos of the world must be for them.

"Let's not whore ourselves to nitwit ideology."

Many time conspiracy theories are just that: nitwit ideologies

Who do you think creates the chaos?

You said it yourself, "Many times" but not all. There is truth hidden amongst the nitwit ideologies, it is done that way on purpose so even if people are inclined to look, they are easily disuaded from or incapable of finding the truth amongst the nonsense.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

kyrolima
#59 Posted : 7/30/2010 5:01:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally like conspiracy theories. Altough i believe many must have been created out of wishful thinking, some are certainly not just hot air.

Please don't ban me Stop Wink
elusive illusion

Heretic
#60 Posted : 2/6/2011 8:09:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
Personally I feel that when it comes to big pharma it's going to be hard to not get into that...its too related to the whole situation reguarding entheogens and the legal situation surrounding the legit use and recognition of these things as medicines..I dont even really find it all just "conspiracy" either..alot of of it is just reality.

vouched

censorship of anything = bad and oftentimes the beginning of something worse
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

PREV12345NEXT»