We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wanting the oral experience... Options

Dr Sway
#1 Posted : 4/22/2010 3:18:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexians,

I have reached the stage in my entheogenic experience where I feel I am ready for oral administration of MAOI and DMT.

Although I'm usually a lurker, I'm experienced and have done substantial research and reading regarding tryptamines. Some of you will recognise that the internet discourse on entheogens is littered with new-age dross along with reliable and less-reliable pharmacology. I'm trying to sort out an issue that I think only the subjective opinion of experienced people can answer at this stage.

The short question is:

How important is THH to the oral tryptamine experience?

Are the negative reports (ie. uncomfortable feelings of stupor, body-load) of Rue-tea inhibition on the internet overstated? Is it likely that positive tryptamine experiences can be had with Rue?

I understand well the importance of intent. I'm not a believer in plant spirits, I don't want to be a dieta-following mapacho-wielding icarosmith. That's why I'm here and not asking the same on Ayahuasca forums where all I'd be told is that the spirit is different.

Options are:

Rue tea - easy and available
Rue extract - doable but worth the trouble?
Caapi bark - obtainable with money and effort

I'd LIKE to try the real deal, but I don't know if it is being too pedantic and buying too much into the internet mythology to pass over more readily avilable sources of MAOI's in favour of going to great lengths to acquire the bark. I know I'll do it one day, but is it worth the wait?

Please understand, I'm not too lazy, I just don't like wasting effort because I bought into some internet-propagated myth that the only way to do something was the round-about route.

Thanks for your thoughts. They will all be considered.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 4/22/2010 3:39:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Rue tea - easy and available

Sure, but that's the bottom of the barrel, expect nausea, but as long as you don't overdo it can be a good experience.

Rue extract - doable but worth the trouble?

Well worth the effort. I found it to be quite fun actually Smile This is great because you know just what you're taking in mg's and nice experiences can be had, although it's a little foggy at times which can make it difficult to navigate the headspace... this goes for rue tea also.

Caapi bark - obtainable with money and effort

White caapi to me is the ultimate in DMT transmission. Clear, non-toxic feeling, amazing afterglow. The clarity compared to rue is amazing and so much more euphoric. Though it takes 4-9 hours to prepare I enjoy it as part of the ritual and it's well worth it.

Rue's fine though really. THH isn't really needed, but well recommended that you try it eventually Smile

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#3 Posted : 4/22/2010 5:16:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
Have you considered Caapi Copy from Flowing Visions? Would that be easier for you than caapi bark?

Dr Sway
#4 Posted : 4/22/2010 6:23:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your thoughts soulfood (we joined this forum three days apart!). Interested to see if others concur.

I'm in Australia, so import of harmaloids from FV or similar is out of the question.

#5 Posted : 4/23/2010 2:34:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

IMHO, rue was too toxic of a feel for me.

I would definitely look into buying some yellow (or preferably white) caapi vine.

Caapis unique qualities to the experience of oral DMT is bar none one of the best experiences SWIM has ever had on ayahuasca brews or pharma. The experience holds a high amount of clarity, well being, and euphoria. The visual aspect of white/yellow caapi has always given SWIM beautiful indescribable blue/violet hues to everything. The hyperspatial grid that permeates everything reflects these main colors to a high degree with other minor fluxations of color not normally perceivable.

And as soulfood stated...GREATTT afterglow Smile

ms_manic_minxx
#6 Posted : 4/23/2010 3:00:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi is... the love of my life. There is no such thing as too much Caapi, as far as toxicity is concerned (there can be a STRONG voyage, but it's always cleansing and healing).

If whole vine is not available at the moment, even if you do choose to work with Rue, I would recommend trying some changa, just to get a feel for the Caapi spirit. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Dorge
#7 Posted : 4/23/2010 6:07:13 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

"Wanting the oral experience..."

sorry... really i am very sorry for this... but someone has to do this... the clown medicine must speak!

Thats what she said....
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 4/23/2010 6:49:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
"Wanting the oral experience..."

sorry... really i am very sorry for this... but someone has to do this... the clown medicine must speak!

Thats what she said....

Haha.

I thought it was funny too. Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dr Sway
#9 Posted : 4/23/2010 10:01:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I thought the title was suggestive. It was a test to see who would break first. Dorge: you are the lowest common denominator.