We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Magic Mushrooms Options

Journey of the unknown
#1 Posted : 4/18/2010 2:09:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello everbody it would like too share some experience of my trip.
i really don`t know how to describe something but i try too do my best..

I was 15 years old and my and a couple of friends wanted to do the one of the most hallucinate shroom in Amsterdam they called Hawaiian shroom. So we prepared ourself for something that we thought is just one of those shrooms trips.We prepared ourself good with a lot of water some food and a nice place too trip. we life in a city so nature is scarce but we found the this Amazing place ever......

the trip begins...

Everybody was well rested and everybody was happy too begin the trip. so we ate the shrooms at a friends house and walked too the shrooms place...And we started too walking and after 15 min we started too feel the shrooms and we all felt like omg! this one is heavy.. not like those other we did..so we started too hurry and go too the shroom place because we diddint wanted to trip middel where cars and people are.. so finily we where there and it was a vahalla of peace and pleasure its something belongs those lines of heaven.. the place looked soo beutiful with the wind moving the grass some butterfly`s flying around and some other creatures doing what they do best..We started running in the grass and rolling and laughing and everybody was one with nature.. so we started too lie down and try too think what we where doing here and try too have some perspective of the situation but your on shrooms it don`t work like that Wink. The sky was bleu with stripes everywhere like purple stripes yellow and everycolour you can imagine. there where creatures flying around so peace full and we where welcome in there home...so we where tripping i can remeber that we saw some cars and i was thinking like why aren`t you tripping or do something fun other then driving a stupid four wheel tin-opener. and we tried too do the most easy thing of the world and that is frisbee no succes,,-- also eating was very difficult for me i ate something and thought naah this is crap then. 2 min later i ate it again...thought why i`m eating this???

so everybody started too trip out after 4 hours intenss tripping and we smoked a joint,(we diddin`t knew that you got the feeling back from the shrooms if you smoke a joint).. so we walked true home and i stopped and saw my friends before me and i saw only black for like 5 sec and i thought i`m gonna die not like omg i`m gonna die no! i felt that my life was ending this was the end.. and something stranged happend i needed too make a choise i don`t know what kind of chioce but a choice between something like evil or good something belongs those lines.. i felt that there was a force. and if it was god or nature of whatever it had a lot of power and he was not kiiding. Then i waked up and a friend of me was standing before me he said " do you feel that force?" and i thought by myself if i make a mistake my friend gonna have a bad trip.. but i said too him " its nothing dude shut the fuck up!" and i walked too my friends house.. we talked after that and decided that we felt the same force in the exact same time...

I learnd a lot from that experiense just like all of my friends..this was the beginning of the A journey too The unknown for me.. no 4 years later i`m trying my best too understand life not money or what we call education..

thank you for sharing,, much love from the Netherlands...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 4/18/2010 3:00:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I know wich ones you took. One box contained 12 grams of fresh copelandia cyanensis. That is a sufficient amount to blow the mind of most people including myself. It's too bad they've banned those hawaians, but the growers have managed to cultivate some truffle species that are almost equal to the hawaian shrooms.

jbark
#3 Posted : 4/18/2010 3:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah polytrip, AKA panaeolus cyanescens, AKA pan cyans, and a further AKA - pans!

strong stuff. Trying to grow some myself, but no luck so far... Much trickier than cubes.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Journey of the unknown
#4 Posted : 4/18/2010 3:49:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I know wich ones you took. One box contained 12 grams of fresh copelandia cyanensis. That is a sufficient amount to blow the mind of most people including myself. It's too bad they've banned those hawaians, but the growers have managed to cultivate some truffle species that are almost equal to the hawaian shrooms.

well we where like 15 years old and we where tripping out of our minds. we all but out our t-shirts and walk true the little nature left... it was great... here in Amsterdam we can still buy a grow kit... and i don`t know if hawaian still exist here...

gammagore
#5 Posted : 4/18/2010 4:43:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This amazing place wasnt Vondel Park by any chance, was it?

Journey of the unknown
#6 Posted : 4/18/2010 6:22:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
This amazing place wasnt Vondel Park by any chance, was it?

hahaahha no not there Razz

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 4/21/2010 9:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, when i was 17 i went to amsterdam with a friend as we were traveling around Europe together. We had actually started in Milan, italy (where i was living at the time) and thought, "fuck it... should we just go straight to Amsterdam and just work our way back to Italy over a few months". Well, we did go straight to Amsterdam and it ended up taking a stupid amount of time to get there.

Basically to make a long story a bit shorter, we walked into the first mushroom shop we saw when we got to the dam and just said, "gives is the strongest, most hallucinogenic mushrooms you have!" The guy at the counter was like, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah, you want the Hawaiian Copelandia". We were like "sweet, how much?" Off we went to find a coffee shop to chill in for the come up. I had done acid before and pills n' stuff, but never mushrooms. The memory of the trip is a bit hazy. I don't remember the peak of it at all. I remember sitting in a coffee shop called "the rockery", kinda close to Amsterdam train station. It had this beautiful mural on it with colorful painted windows and birds. All the windows started opening and colors and birds were flying/melting/shifting. I was a psychedelic mess... and i wasn't even peaking yet. I also remember going to the toilet and the toilet got really, really small and my piss turned into rainbow colors. It made it really hard to aim! The cafe was closing, so we had to leave. I don't remember anything until we got back to our hotel room about 6 hours later. All i can remember is i thought a police man was in our room running back and fourth flailing his arms and when i tried to sleep, i was traveling through what looked like a long tunnel of pillars. I didn't know they don't grow them anymore. I feel lucky to have had the chance to experience them now.

Anyways, that was about 10 years ago now. How time flies. Thanks for sharing your story, JOTU. It reminded me of some of the more free times of my life.

I have to add that you are quite heroic to do such a powerful shroom at such a young age. I wouldn't be the person i am today if it weren't for psychedelics, tho. Peas

DK

Journey of the unknown
#8 Posted : 4/23/2010 8:26:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Yeah, when i was 17 i went to amsterdam with a friend as we were traveling around Europe together. We had actually started in Milan, italy (where i was living at the time) and thought, "fuck it... should we just go straight to Amsterdam and just work our way back to Italy over a few months". Well, we did go straight to Amsterdam and it ended up taking a stupid amount of time to get there.

Basically to make a long story a bit shorter, we walked into the first mushroom shop we saw when we got to the dam and just said, "gives is the strongest, most hallucinogenic mushrooms you have!" The guy at the counter was like, "Aaaaaaaaaaaah, you want the Hawaiian Copelandia". We were like "sweet, how much?" Off we went to find a coffee shop to chill in for the come up. I had done acid before and pills n' stuff, but never mushrooms. The memory of the trip is a bit hazy. I don't remember the peak of it at all. I remember sitting in a coffee shop called "the rockery", kinda close to Amsterdam train station. It had this beautiful mural on it with colorful painted windows and birds. All the windows started opening and colors and birds were flying/melting/shifting. I was a psychedelic mess... and i wasn't even peaking yet. I also remember going to the toilet and the toilet got really, really small and my piss turned into rainbow colors. It made it really hard to aim! The cafe was closing, so we had to leave. I don't remember anything until we got back to our hotel room about 6 hours later. All i can remember is i thought a police man was in our room running back and fourth flailing his arms and when i tried to sleep, i was traveling through what looked like a long tunnel of pillars. I didn't know they don't grow them anymore. I feel lucky to have had the chance to experience them now.

Anyways, that was about 10 years ago now. How time flies. Thanks for sharing your story, JOTU. It reminded me of some of the more free times of my life.

I have to add that you are quite heroic to do such a powerful shroom at such a young age. I wouldn't be the person i am today if it weren't for psychedelics, tho. Peas

DK

yeah, indeed me too if hadden't had that trip i was a complete other person but, dude those hawaiien shrooms are not a joke, i wouden't take them in the city like amsterdam too many people too many thoughts... but i think ik know wich coffeshops you wen't maby i'm gonna smoke one today over there....Smile

peace,

River Monkey
#9 Posted : 4/23/2010 8:58:38 AM

Charlie

My first mushroom trip was 1 dried gram of copelandias from amsterdam when I was 17. Didn't know what to expect but had an eye opening experience to say the least!

Bancopuma
#10 Posted : 4/23/2010 11:51:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Copelandia cyanescens is a fantastic and very potent species to work with...for me, induces a very clear, lucid, crystalline, visionary 'totally tropical' kind of experience, preferable to cubensis IMO, which I also have respect and fondness for as a species. My only entity contact has been via ingestion of these mushrooms (an octopus). Also you need to eat much less fungal matter with Copelandia, making it easier on your stomach.

And Copelandia isn't hard to grow...to put it bluntly, if you can grow cubensis, you can grow Copelandia...and they are worth the extra effort. They are a bit fussier than cubensis with the temperature and humidity range they like, and air circulation, via a little air pump, is essential for good fruiting (CO2 is detrimental). But they aren't hard to grow, and their life cycle...from spore to fruit...is actually quicker than cubensis.

I implore any explorers of the bemuhsroomed realms out there to journey with other species if they can. Maybe you have tried cubensis and think that is all that mushrooms have to offer, or maybe you tried them and didn't click with them. Each species has a distinct character worth exploring.