We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Fusing a few chemicals (DMT, THC, JWH-018) Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:01:33 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

have fun

it's widely reported to potentiate an array of active compounds.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WalkingSpirit
#22 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:43:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow okay I think things have gotten mixed up. I will be doing dmt and the such on it's own, I'm looking for a trip from it. However, my friends and I like to experiment with hallucinogens, psychadelics, etc, and were wondering if we could make a mello yet powerful trip infusing these 3 chemicals.

There Razz

Ginkgo
#23 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:00:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, DMT is not something you really can use for a mellow trip. Not at all. If you want mellow but powerful, my advice is cactus!

Beloved Child
#24 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to say that I have had somewhat mellow trips with DMT on small doses... they mostly consist of mild to moderate

euphoria, and some trippy visuals. I'm sure they could have been less mild and mellow had I taken more, but sometimes I

find its nice just to feel the things that also seem to take place at the end of deeper trips.

As for mixing the triad of chemicals, I don't know how well that would turn out, as when you mix chemicals with bud it tends

to get little nasty imo. But if you find something that works for you, do tell!

~BC

mumbles
#25 Posted : 3/31/2010 3:54:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try infusing it with isopropanol (IPA).

Samadhi-Sukha-Upekkha
#26 Posted : 3/31/2010 11:05:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: Not separate from the rest of the universe. So, everywhere.
How much piracetam is required to potentiate of spice? I'm told 1 gram doesn't do much aside from keeping the mind clearer in hyperspace. Would 2-3 grams work better for someone who wanted to potentiate spice?

benzyme
#27 Posted : 4/1/2010 12:15:32 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

1 gram should be enough. SWIM took 1.5g + 8mg dmt (vaped)

i don't know what "keep the mind clearer in hyperspace" means, all i know is piracetam modulates glutamate via AMPA and kainate channels; this action may stimulate adjacent aCh receptor signalling indirectly, and it's also rumored to increase membrane permeability, whatever that means. anywho, 1.5g certainly potentiated an otherwise threshold dose
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

vovin
#28 Posted : 4/22/2010 10:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Piracetam screwed me up hard. I am in the US so I just ordered it off amazon. So I get it take 2300 mg and I swear to god I had never been happier. I just had this euphoric sense of well being and all around good mood. The second day I took it I had another good trip on it. It was almost like a magic little happy pill helped you focus too. Third day...nothing...Bought some choline as it is supposed to be what the piracetam feeds off of in your bloodstream. I had days when I was up to 25% of the original feeling but nothing as near as those first 2 days. went day's and weeks without taking it and I have yet to get such strong effect as at first. Sometimes I do get really good but something is missing. I think it depletes something in the body we dont know to replenish. Choline does seem to help.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

PREV12