We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about 2ce, DOC, and 4-AcO-DMT Options

alt 14
#1 Posted : 6/22/2008 5:13:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have the opportunity to obtain pretty much any phenethylamine or tryptamine I could ever want including DMT, psilocybin and 2cb, but I really don't know what to obtain.

I really want to obtain a DOx, but it's so fucking potent that I could never use it all. A trip on DOC can last up to 24 hours and I really wouldn't feel right giving it away because I can see how it COULD get passed off as acid and get freaked out that they aren't coming down. I want to try it once or twice. Any suggestions? Also, based on your experience, which in the DOx series is the "best"?

I'm also looking into 2ce. The duration and effects seem really nice and it is suppose to be a lot similar to mescaline. A good oral dose is ~15mg and a nasal dose ~6mg. Again, this is too many doses to ever consume. How does 2cb compare with the other quasi-legal phenethylamines?

And last but certainly not least, 4-AcO-dmt. This bad boy metabolizes into psilocin. Erowid says a common dose is 15-25mg. I can definitely see me using this one. This could possibly eliminate the need to grow mushrooms ever again, lol. Has anyone used this before? How does a dose of pure psilocin/psilocybin compare to just ingesting mushrooms?

Keep in mind that I have very little experience in psychedelics, so if any of these compounds are overwhelmingly powerful let me know lol. I'm somewhat aprehensive about the DOC. That seems like a VERRYYYYY long trip. Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 6/22/2008 5:29:37 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

MDMA is overrated.
i've had a blue superman pill given to me about a year ago, and I've never taken it. I'd rather analyze it.
methylone, and to a lesser extent methedrone, are said to have similar effectsas MDMA, and are still being sold.

DPT was my personal fave, but I'm sure ipracetin and miprocin are pretty nice.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 6/22/2008 6:20:08 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

With the DMT-Nexus we rather don't talk about selling or buying illegal substances. You can talk about differences and simularaties between DMT and other substances but please refrain from the buying/selling part.

I hope you don't object to it but I removed all buying/selling parts from your post.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 6/22/2008 7:25:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DOC is my favorite DOx, of the ones I have tried (c,b,i). I'm glad you are already very wary of the potency and the tons of people trying to pass off these chemicals as LSD. After every DOx trip I have had, i feel like I've managed to make it through an epic journey because of the amount of time you are there...seems like something that is worth trying at least once.

I'm also very interested in 2c-e. All the descriptions of it that I have heard make it sound like a very profound and worthwhile chemical to pursue. I have never tried 2c-b but I've often heard that it is less psychedelic than 2c-e and a lot friendlier...though of course YMMV.

While 4-aco-dmt supposedly gets turned into psilocin in the body, every report I've heard about it describe it as being a bit different than mushrooms, so there is something going on that doesn't quite match up to theory.

If you havn't tried 5-meo-dmt and can get it, I highly recommend obtaining some.

alt 14
#5 Posted : 6/22/2008 10:39:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, sorry about the buying and selling.

I've always wanted to try 5meodmt, but again I can't really justify getting that much. Does it compare to DMT at all? I've heard it's like DMT without the visuals so I can't really imagine the experience. I'm starting to lean towards the 4-aco-dmt more and more and the DOC less and less. I just don't think I have built up near enough psychedelic stamina to handle that trip.

How does 2ci compare to 2ce? The trip reports online don't seem to suggest many differences, but a friend of mine recommended it over 2ci.

adrian89987
#6 Posted : 6/22/2008 11:46:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I havn't tried 2c-i either, though every comparison I have read made 2c-i sound like a shitty cousin of 2c-e and not really worth trying before trying 2c-e at least...again it is different with everybody of course.

5-meo-dmt is visual for a lot of people, but that is not the biggest part of this experience, 5meodmt has way more effect in the mental sense than visual and some people report constant +4 experiences with it.

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 6/23/2008 3:25:15 AM

The Great Namah

2C-I is one of my favorite phens. 2C-E to me, seems like the dirty cousin. Puts my wife and I on edge and is quite uncomfortable at higher (40mg+) doses.

4-aco-mipt is my favorite tryptamine for relaxing nights....not that deep, but lots of fun.

4-aco-dmt is not a lot like mushrooms. It goes very deep, but at lighter doses reminds me a little of the DMT after-peak. It will never be a substitute for the little mushroom helpers.

Please, if you do not have a very accurate and calibrated scale, stay away from the DOX compounds. They are dangerously potent, and many have ended up in the emergency room from overdoses.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

alt 14
#8 Posted : 6/23/2008 10:11:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If I got the DOx compounds I would just measure out 100mg on a .001 scale and make a DOx solution and dose it like that. I decided against this until I get a little more comfortable with tripping for long periods of time.

How is 4-aco-dmt not like mushrooms? I'm quite dumbfounded. Both psilocybin and psilacetin metabolize into psilocin, correct? Is it possible that the difference is the mindset? IE one goes into the trip expecting it to be different than a mushroom trip so the trip is a little different?

adrian89987
#9 Posted : 6/23/2008 11:01:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

They are theoretically turned into psilocin. But I'm guessing the pharmacodynamics different somehow.

magic clown
#10 Posted : 6/24/2008 6:40:30 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

All the 2Cs are fun. Wether its i, b, e, t7, your not going to be complaining. If you've found a good sweety shop, try get your hands on my two particular favourites, 4Aco DIPT somtimes sold as "4 Aces" or 5meo MIPT somtimes sold as "Mippy". All the ones with a "T" at the end, are similar to psyloscbin. Each one has its own characteristics wether it be colourfull, euphoric, sexy, philosophical, energising etc. Your going to have to do a bit of research, working your way through to see which ones work for you. That will be fun.

With the DOx's I have no experiance. I've never fancied the idea of sitting around for four hours waiting to come up and than be stuck there for the next twelve hours.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense