We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So, it seems the spice has an ironic sense of humour :D Options

Bonny
#1 Posted : 4/20/2010 6:08:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, had 3 attempts at a breakthrough denied on Changa (100mg, 110mg, 120mg) and I thought it was a dangerous trend I didn't want to continue (:lolSmile.

So, made a bowl of ~55mg of crystals and hit that. Obviously all the harmalines were still doing their thing, as I went straight into mad OEV.

Anyway, I live in the UK, near a fairly major airport. As you all know, there are no planes flying at present. This has been playing on my mind as I'm off in 2 weeks, and I'd be gutted if I couldn't fly.

Anyway, I honestly can't remember much of this, except the usual garden mind warping. But the MOMENT I opened my eyes, I saw a plane. Up close and crystal clear. Perhaps a tad caricatured, but certainly not unbelievable. I then asked 'it' to be careful not to knock over my evaporating changa sat on the table (:lolSmile and it started behaving. Much madness continued for another few minutes, and then started to quieten down. I started to contemplate the plane that had gone by. Was it real? How very odd.

Anyway, I then thought I'd clear the bowl once I felt baseline, to see if it reignited anything. The moment I did, poof, another 747 screamed past. Accompanied by the sound, although perhaps lower and faster then normal.

To which I absolutely pissed myself laughing.

As I sat there, again feeling perfectly baseline, another screamed past.

So. Were they real? I've no idea, but the comedy timing of the second one was superb. Hard to explain I guess.
Andross is waiting for SWIM. And one day, SWIM will defeat him.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 4/20/2010 6:57:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most excellent Bonny, Hyperspacial drive-by's.

What happens to you when you go into a darkened room you calm and clear your mind, you sit in a nice comfortable chair, blast off, close your eyes, relax and let go?
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Bonny
#3 Posted : 4/20/2010 7:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ghostman wrote:
Most excellent Bonny, Hyperspacial drive-by's.

What happens to you when you go into a darkened room you calm and clear your mind, you sit in a nice comfortable chair, blast off, close your eyes, relax and let go?

Have yet to try. Non smoking house hold remember Wink

I'd love to try an isolation tank though, I think that would be nice.

May try inside the garage again, perhaps with the lights off. But I've noticed the sunlight keeps my trips happy, and even just a cloud causing overcast can rapidly lend an ominous tinge.

What's weird is why am I being denied again? I refuse to go jumping at high doses like an idiot, but just dried 130mg of the Changa and once again got next to nothing. I can feel the build up, that loading of pressure in your head and the feeling that reality is beginning to bend. And then... nothing. I believe my hectic experiences the other day were at 150mg then 160mg... so I've got a way to go. But still, as this is an unknown strength sadly (long story), I can't convert that to pure spice.

But I know I did the hectic trips Friday, and probably the most powerful experiences I've had on the spice, when recovering from man-flu. And the second was straight after the first. And I'm almost certain this is the same batch. However, on Saturday I had a VERY heavy night on the powders, and it reignited my man-flu with a vengeance. So that could be it. Or the fact I'm now coughing up the contents of my lungs... but meh, maybe I just have to play this game and go to 150mg and see what happens.

On another point, every time I've been denied, I still get a warm fuzzy feeling that I'm not baseline. And my hands do not feel like they're my own. Like something is reaching under my armpits and pretending to be my hands... peculiar feeling. Also, when picking up and putting down drinks, time seems to lurch a millisecond. It's a rather irritating thing as when you pay attention it doesn't happen. Nonchalantly put down a drink though and it skips on to the table.... Confused

On the plus side, I now have no qualms about talking to the spice. Treating it like an entity in itself.
That said, after the plane/garden business today, I asked it why I never see people/things... It didn't take kindly to that question, and all got very sinister and the wind picked up and the sky darkened. I was waiting for skeletor himself to burst out of the bushes at me.

'Take that as a stupid question then?' Laughing

*Bright skies*

lyserge
#4 Posted : 4/20/2010 11:35:50 PM

polyfather anomalous

Bonny wrote:

On another point, every time I've been denied, I still get a warm fuzzy feeling that I'm not baseline. And my hands do not feel like they're my own. Like something is reaching under my armpits and pretending to be my hands... peculiar feeling.

On the plus side, I now have no qualms about talking to the spice. Treating it like an entity in itself.
That said, after the plane/garden business today, I asked it why I never see people/things... It didn't take kindly to that question, and all got very sinister and the wind picked up and the sky darkened. I was waiting for skeletor himself to burst out of the bushes at me.

'Take that as a stupid question then?' Laughing

Lol, yes it seems the spice has an ironic sense of humour, I laughed out loud as the second 747 whisked by. I find your approach of talking to the spice works very well, it seems it responds to you as well.

Regarding the feeling of the hands not being your own; on I believe the second occasion I inhaled Spice (mixed with cannabis), it was by a fire at night. As I smoked I watched the lighter, and it became very bright, and was like looking down at some insanely powerful alchemical fire spell being performed. All of a sudden my hands became "possessed" by the hands of a pair of twin sisters who died back in the 1820's or 1830's. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before, it was completely unexpected, but the feeling of possession was there (I was watching as these two hands held the lighter down) and got the information about who the hands belonged to. Of course there's no way to confirm this impression, but how very strange.

Back to your post, interesting how the weather participates in the experience as well. Reminds me of parts of the Bible where Moses encounters God in a dark cloud, and comes down off Mt. Sinai with a glow about him. Powerful stuff.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Bonny
#5 Posted : 4/21/2010 12:21:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, it's somewhat of a chicken and egg thing. Is the trip influencing the weather (ie it's fake), or is the weather influencing the trip?

In the case of sun/clouds etc, that is most certainly the weather influencing trip. Although I go from freezing cold to almost sunburnt when it changes intensity, very peculiar.

With the 'can I see someone?' *bluff bluster and wind* 'ok, don't worry about it' *calm*... well that's a bit tougher. I would like to think that it was the trip, rather then just epic timing. God knows the spice is more then capable of making you feel it has gotten windier.

Was very worried about /it/ knocking over my changa evap dish (not the wind, but the actual trip and garden/table rattling about and morphing), and when I asked it to be careful it stopped all that.

Oh, and I ask it to stop all the parlour tricks afterwards. You know when your chair feels like it's sinking, or the table looks like it's warping. It once tried to convince me the table was sliding off into the depths of the garden... whilst I had my feet on it. Quickly bent it's nose out of shape on that one, and it left the table alone Laughing

But with the big stuff? Hmm, I've yet to try properly. I'm still getting my wits about me in the deeper scenarios. I'm disturbed by how nothing has responded back to me yet though. Glassy stares from bushes perhaps, but never a cogent 'being'. I'm not pressing it for fear that it scares the ever loving shit out of me, but it seems surprising.

My hands didn't really feel possessed, but I know what you mean and would find that very interesting. Mine just took on a very alien feeling, which would be simply explained by the minds sense being derailed. There is a specific sense that tells you what your hands/fingers are up to, and if that conflicts with what your eyes are seeing, it would explain the weirdness (in the same manner as see sickness, eyes and ears disagreeing).

#6 Posted : 4/21/2010 3:29:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

maybe, like the planes, try a different approach ... try leaning against a tree, sit cross-legged, comfortable and still. Close your eyes, breathe slowly for about twenty minutes. Just focus on breathing and let the expectations and anxiety slow down to a manageable frequency; where they affect less of your mind. Move to the background. Maybe avoid having the evap dish or anything else nearby you'll worry about ... this might limit distractions and concerns. Focus on your intent - generallty as a person, but also, what is it you're looking for? Why are you here, under a tree, about to set off into the Great Unknown?

I find it takes a quiet mind to find the secret doorway.

Try it, my friend, and see what happens.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 4/21/2010 12:48:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sound advice, 88. The quieter and less stimuli you have around you, the more you can solely focus on the experience at hand, rather than getting distracted.