We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What would happen if you just boil mimosa and let the water evaporate? Easiest tek ever? Options

Apoc
#1 Posted : 4/20/2010 7:02:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, as the title says, what would happen if you boil and strain mimosa and just let the water evaporate? Will you end up with with a salt or powder or something that can be capsulated? Or can you somehow use the FASA method with a reduced mimosa tea? Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

q21q21
#2 Posted : 4/20/2010 7:27:15 AM

SWIM

That would end up in the same thing as a mimosa brew, just condensed. Many people cite mimosa brews as harsh and nauseating, SWIM has done 2 and both produced only slightly more nausea than pure DMT, so it would be a liquid-free pharma brew, with a harmala of course or it wouldn't work.

As for the FASA, most likely nope. What would be left is DMT-tannate, a salt just like DMT-fumarate. It would need to be freebased, then pulled with a non-polar solvent which would be easier to just do to the bark in the first place.

Great thinking outside the box though, keep it up, there are many things yet to be discovered, SWIM has witnessed and participated in a handful of brand-new discoveries on the nexus.

Cheers
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 4/20/2010 11:25:11 AM

JC

good idea! Cool

Swims heard of people doing this with cappi vine, then just capping the resin and swallowing, he hasnt tried it himself he lost his capsules, if he gets a shit load of vine he might try it as an experiment but hes poor atm Crying or very sad

Acolyte
#4 Posted : 4/20/2010 3:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fnog9: been there, done that. This was my experience.

Very happy
Wicked hangover. It's a 4 hour journey with a 4-8 hour recovery. It's like the morning after St. Patties day--crawling around the bathroom floor to puke and resting on that cold tile floor.

Though you do recover 20% every hour once the psychedelic effect subside.

Actually, this sounds like any normal aya brew, hm... no, it's maybe just a tad worse.
try pharma?

good luck!!!
?

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 4/20/2010 4:26:22 PM

The Great Namah

You can do the same thing with a traditional Ayahuasca brew. Simply gently boil/evap down to a powder. This isn't something you'd want to smoke, same with a mimosa water extraction, but it can be taken orally.

Many people make large batches of Aya and then reduce it to a powder and store it in the freezer for later. A little bit of water and it's almost as good as fresh, almost. There is SOME loss of potency, but not enough to prevent me from doing it. The reduction should be done VERY slowly and at low temps. I usually brew my plants seperately, so I can boil the hell out of the Caapi without worry, and can mix in the light bearing plants when the caapi is almost done. A fan overnight will usually take the rest of the water out.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

sonofsnow
#6 Posted : 4/20/2010 5:03:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM usually boils MHRB with acid from vitamin C tablets tree times and boil/evap down to 100ml then pour the extract in to two large dishes to have as little liquid in the dish as possible and lets it evap overnight and put in gelcaps.
With 20g MHRB this becoms about 10 gelcaps. Only done this with vitamin C tablets and SWIM thinks that the powder that is left is aslo a lot of sugar from the tablets. Maybe if done with lemon SWIY will not need 10 gelcaps to hold the powder maybe fewer is needed.

By the way do you think that a lot of potency is lost this way?

Best of wishes.Smile

The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull

Apoc
#7 Posted : 4/20/2010 7:09:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:

Great thinking outside the box though, keep it up, there are many things yet to be discovered, SWIM has witnessed and participated in a handful of brand-new discoveries on the nexus.

Cheers

.... thanks. Actually the only reason I asked is bc I still haven't found the proper products to do a real extraction. That, and some of the tek's are too copmlicated for me, but I figured I could just boil water. Well, anyway, the concensus seems to be that you can do it, but it would be just as harsh as a mimosa tea. I guess if worse comes to worse.....

I'll be experimenting with some products that aren't remcommended for tek's. Mineral spirits, and medium heavy naphtha. If those don't work, I'll have to do a tea evaporation. Reason is cause I can't mimosa, it being an instant epicac for me.

Apoc
#8 Posted : 4/20/2010 7:10:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sonofsnow wrote:
SWIM usually boils MHRB with acid from vitamin C tablets tree times and boil/evap down to 100ml then pour the extract in to two large dishes to have as little liquid in the dish as possible and lets it evap overnight and put in gelcaps.
With 20g MHRB this becoms about 10 gelcaps. Only done this with vitamin C tablets and SWIM thinks that the powder that is left is aslo a lot of sugar from the tablets. Maybe if done with lemon SWIY will not need 10 gelcaps to hold the powder maybe fewer is needed.

Best of wishes.Smile

Neat. So what's the consistency of the stuff you're gelcappin? Is it powder or syrupy? I have no idea about the potency.

sonofsnow
#9 Posted : 4/20/2010 8:07:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fnog9 wrote:
sonofsnow wrote:

Best of wishes.Smile

Neat. So what's the consistency of the stuff you're gelcappin? Is it powder or syrupy? I have no idea about the potency.

SWIM did this beacouse difficultys getting solvents in his country, the journey was intence so SWIM knows it works.Very happy The final product is red with candy like flakes when scraped. (This can be the vitamin C tablets). SWIM will try in a couple of days with lemon or vinegar instead.
The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull