We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
drinking mao inhibitor then smoking dmt, what happens? no info for this obvious move Options

brainsand
#1 Posted : 6/23/2008 12:08:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

would the dmt stay in your system, would it be maintained at breakthrough levelif 60 mg was smoked, or would it taper down to ayahuasca strength

surprised there is no posts on what seems like an obvious move

would this work,

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

freedominphilly
#2 Posted : 6/23/2008 1:26:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There are actually quite a few reports on this route, just browse the "Experiences" section. SWIM has never personally done this, but from what he has seen and read, smoking 60 mgs of spice may be a bit much if you're gonna be inhibiting MAOs.

Perhaps try 30mgs, see where that takes you, and vape more at 10mg increments until you get to where you want to go.

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 6/23/2008 3:29:38 PM

The Enlightend One

El Ka Bong knows alot about this.I believe a 3-4 gram syrian rue tea with 30 -50mg of spice will give a 20 -40 minute trip.Supposedly trips are easier to remember.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

rellik
#4 Posted : 6/23/2008 11:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

springboarding off of ayahuasca requires very little spice to get full breakthrough ~20mg. i would imagine that just vine or rue and smoked spice will require a much lower dose as well.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.