We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Has anyone else noticed this strange phenomena after tripping? Options

Yengu
#41 Posted : 4/8/2010 9:33:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
Anyone notice that dogs can tell when your on acid? SWIMs dog acts totally different but in an interested playful way.
And I've also heard other people say that their dogs know when they're on cid.

Yeah my dog noticed.
Dogs are very perceptive. If you are travelling somewhere with them, they usually notice the day before. They sense you are more agitated; by your actions. Or you do things which are out of routine.

I highly doubt anyone here would act the same on acid as sober.

In my case we were feeling every texture in the house, lying down on the floor, blastic music unusually loud, and cracking up constantly. Dogs aren't stupid.
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dimitrius
#42 Posted : 4/8/2010 9:48:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius attached the following image(s):
draft_lens2285620module12562213photo_1230403073flower_of_life_heart_chakra.jpg (4kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
heartfield.gif (26kb) downloaded 122 time(s).
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

ragabr
#43 Posted : 4/8/2010 2:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Yengu, cats always go nuts around when when in an altered state.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Jumper
#44 Posted : 4/8/2010 4:52:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I stumbled upon a news article which pertains to the subject matter of this thread.
Here is the link: Psychiatrist's Research Finds You Really Can Feel a Person's Stare.

Looks like science is starting to see the light.Smile

I've noticed the staring thing happens with cats and dogs too. It is well known that animals are receptive to things that we humans are not. One might want to ask why is it that animals always go crazy and/or flee the scene right before an earthquake?

Also, There was a study done in which dogs were video recorded while their owners left the house. When the owners were driving on their way home from work, the dogs started pawing at the front door, yelping and getting excited, in anticipation of the owners arrival, in every case.

Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

whiskey5
#45 Posted : 4/18/2010 12:50:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I never tripped out in public before, till yesterday. I usually trip late at night, and in my apartment. Late at night so I need to go outside, then I can go without having to worry about people seeing me...which is your point here.

So, yesterday I drank 3g of tea, and went to a reggae fest. Onset within 30 minutes. Enjoyable, and very wild. But then I noticed people staring at me too. At least I felt they were. Walking past people and we'd make eye contact and I'd look away. I'm very self-concious about that even when I'm not tripping.

Anyways, I would put on my sunglasses because of this, and it as an overcast day with a slight misty rain.

I thought people were staring at me cause I was alone at a festival where I believed I was the only one alone.

So i left Sad

I'm self-concious about making eye contact with people on the street. Don't know why, but know I absolutely do not like it. However, when I did talk to people yesterday, then the conversation seemed so natural.

3rdEyePryed
#46 Posted : 4/18/2010 2:07:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah you just starting to live in the moment Very happy keep that flow going once you start your life begings. I feel the same vibe people just see your on a different plane but they don't see this it's just you being your full self without the ego. They look and have nothing to judge unless they are but. They can only judge you if the judge themselves. Just keep on living and being you who cares if the world is looking and staring. Let them and just stare right back with a smile.
Conjoint creation and joy for all from its contemplation.

whiskey5
#47 Posted : 4/19/2010 5:10:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

3rdEyePryed wrote:
Ah you just starting to live in the moment Very happy keep that flow going once you start your life begings. I feel the same vibe people just see your on a different plane but they don't see this it's just you being your full self without the ego. They look and have nothing to judge unless they are but. They can only judge you if the judge themselves. Just keep on living and being you who cares if the world is looking and staring. Let them and just stare right back with a smile.

good advice, i'll take it.

3rdEyePryed
#48 Posted : 4/19/2010 6:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im glad I can help.
Conjoint creation and joy for all from its contemplation.

PREV123