We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
polish off my stash Options

neverwas
#1 Posted : 4/17/2010 12:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alcohol, weed, DMT

i was not having a good day. i was tired from the sleeping pill the night before to offset the insomnia from the LSD. i had been laying around all day and eventually left my house to go grocery shopping out of necessity and to keep my mind off of itself. i bought some beers and when i got hoe i started making food for myself. about two beers in i smoked 3 hits of pot (which i only smoke once weekly). just enough. the buzz of alcohol and weed went together nicely and wiped my mind clean and fresh of negativity. after some TV i found my way to my room and relaxed to some music. i burned some incense and then made some from a mixture of all the ones i have plus some wild dagga,k charcoal, cannabis seeds, and yopo seeds. i put it all into my mortal and smashed it up into a fine powder. then i finished shelling the yopo seeds that i had been remiss on and put them away.

about now i was feeling mighty nice. i opened up another beer and relaxed further. i planned on smoking some DMT earlier on and never got around to it. i lit my candles and turned off the lights. i prepared my DMT pipe and charged it up one big hit in, hold it. exhaled then repeat. i lay down and was first presented with that amazing body high and then taken. it came in beats. 1, high, 2 higher, three higher, etc.i entered that world that feels like a jungle but inst. i felt myself breathing, i had thoughts that i needed to remember this but was forgetting them as fast as i experienced the visions. i started coming down, my legs jerked around. my body trembled and breath caught in my throat as i was hurled back into my body. i opened my eyes and gasped for air and moaned while rolling around on the floor. i tried to get up to hit it again, but was entranced by the tryptamine.. i eventually did as i was rap[idly losing the effects. i hit again and was launched back upwards. i came down and repeated the gesture. three or more times until my stash was depleted. each time i came back my body shook with an orgasmic pleasure. it was as if my body couldn't take it. it was if i was having a continuous full body orgasm and i couldn't take it. it felt so good. the smile on my face and mind were utterly brilliant and only served to reflect my inner feelings. the whole session went on for 45 minutes. charge, smoke, blast-off, come down, repeat. the stash is gone now but was totally worth it.

now i was feeling amazing. the tryptamine love buzz, the alcohol and weed relaxing me was amazing. i didn't see myself getting very high from the bowl of bud i had left so i smoked it all up. it added more flavor to the whole thing but i was correct thinking it wouldn't do much.

what i remember of the dmt visions is minimal/ an entity around my size took my hand and we slipped (literately) into their dimension. it was so simple they said. just become technology and the other world.opens up. you can slide through a crack in time-space to get there. it was a very fluid feeling. the whole thing just reinforced to me that consciousness is technology. it was if the dmt beings have evolved and built on the technology we have so far that they had integrated themselves into a biological/digital world they could do whatever they wanted. they had learned to manipulate the consciousness like a software program. and they had done this all long ago and we humans haven't yet so we couldn't access it yet. but the DMT allowed one to slip into that matrix. it was very strange shit but certainly captivating and interesting stuff.

+4
My name is love, for I am without fear

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

neverwas
#2 Posted : 4/18/2010 1:53:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I'm glad to be here Smile. I do plan on using a tek from this site soon. Its much better if you make it yourself. I have another experience report here somewhere and many more that I keep in my 'conciousness exploring journal'. Good stuff.

Smile

lyserge
#3 Posted : 4/18/2010 2:08:52 AM

polyfather anomalous

Agreed, good report. I'll admit that alarm bells went off with the "beer" starting off section, but your report came around full circle. It seems Hyperspace must like you if you were told all of this in such a beautiful sounding set of experiences. I would be interested in reading reports from your journal, if you have time please share!
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

neverwas
#4 Posted : 4/26/2010 3:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to get u worked up about the beer thing. I like a tasty IPA if not for flavor then to relax.

As for reading my experiences book, you'll have to give me some time. I've been recording for 5 years and only recently started forcing myself to write them all down. They cover a wide range of compounds that I've explored from the beginnings of abuse and addiction to more recent experiences of curiosity and personal fulfillment. I plan on eventually writing ALL the ones I can remember though it is a chore.
This book is titled 'excuse me mother I believe my butthole is leaking; a fine selection of intoxicating literature and conciousness expanding though: volume 1, when the mind is altered by substance'

strange and unnecessary name I know bit I was 16 and my friends and I were just walking through the door called awakening.

I look forward to sharing and being shared with here. Smile