We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dose of cubes tonight. Options

DimethylSpice
#1 Posted : 4/10/2010 7:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim was given 3.5G's of cubensis mushrooms today out of the blue and plans on eating them later tonight with swims significant other.

I plan on writing a trip report of swims experience here afterward, but i wanted to start the thread now in hopes i could get some good vibes flowing before the journey.

i know swim and swimmy will have a magical time, but wish them luck and send some good vibes. thanks guys.Very happy
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Capt_Bones
#2 Posted : 4/10/2010 8:19:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good vibes sent!
The D M T is in your mind.

DimethylSpice
#3 Posted : 4/10/2010 9:29:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok SWIM dosed 1.2 of them about 45 minutes ago and he is feeling FAANNTASTIC.

swim went for a meditation/joint session at the park with a blanket layed out in the open grass.

unfortunately he was a little sketched out and didnt bring any spice, but there will be a next time Very happy

SWIM is about to eat the rest of the bag at his house and smoke some cannabis and see what else the day has in store for him.

i will report back with a full report when its all said an done.

anyways swim is feelin the vibes. thanks!Very happy

---

alright so swim and his swimmy ended up losing the other half of the bag of mushrooms because we were tripping and after a somewhat exhausting vigorous search they finally found it in a pair of jeans that had been worn by one of the swimmers.Shocked Laughing

of course it was like Christmas day when they found it and they readily consumed every last bit and proceeded to smoke a bowl of high grade cannabis afterward.

both swim and his significant other are enjoying the evening very much and plan to smoke and relax and vibe with one another through conversation and other means of expression.

the vibes can be felt wherever they are coming from.

thanks once again universe.

swim may end up hitting a little bit of spice infused mullein+peppermint later on tonight when the mood is right. hah Laughing

good vibes to all.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

whiskey5
#4 Posted : 4/18/2010 12:32:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice trip report man. Sounds like a win to me, nice positive experience with a close friend.

I was wondering, you said you went to a park, got a little sketched out, and wished you brought some spice with you.

Why is that? I've never tried DMT, so...just asking.

I have done shrooms before, and plenty of times where I was sketched out. Like yesterday, I drank 3gs tea, ate the soggy shroom, and went off to Reggae Fest.

The vibe there was excellent - peace, love, and i saw swirling pinwheels everywhere. But i did get sketched out during the come-up, cause there were a lot of people there.

So i ended up leaving. As I walked home, and I guess the sketchiness subsided I wished I hadn't left, but was committed to the walk home at that point.

Thanks for any info on that, cause the sketchiness I felt is actually related to me being uncomfortable/self-concious in social settings like that. I was sitting in the park, listening to the music, it would get into my soul and move me, and I'd see the pinwheels, and then I'd think "people are looking at me...". You know, seemed like everyone there was with someone else, except for me...so I had to leave. Its actually a problem I'm trying to overcome.

lyserge
#5 Posted : 4/18/2010 1:23:08 AM

polyfather anomalous

whiskey5 wrote:
Thanks for any info on that, cause the sketchiness I felt is actually related to me being uncomfortable/self-concious in social settings like that. I was sitting in the park, listening to the music, it would get into my soul and move me, and I'd see the pinwheels, and then I'd think "people are looking at me...". You know, seemed like everyone there was with someone else, except for me...so I had to leave. Its actually a problem I'm trying to overcome.

I've felt the same thing on the few experience with cubes I've had; they seem to be very effective at bringing out underlying anxieties. With P. semilanceata, on the other hand, I felt wonderfully at home at a family fest. This is a very small sample so I don't know if this is a safe generalization. Good luck with overcoming this problem...I'm working on similar issues myself.

And good vibes sent your way DimethylSpice. Enjoy your good company, tonight I am my only company (but I enjoy it too)!
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland