We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa changa Options

Bonny
#1 Posted : 4/17/2010 2:20:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right, so the one day of infused caapi IPA dissolved with 1g spice and 1g of chali...

Tried a joint, no real dice.

Then tried my stuff done in the ether, felt nothing really. May evap the week long infusion over it and see what I get :think:

Anyway, then chucked my contact lenses in and set off to try the IPA changa in a bong with my new bowl and downpipe. Chucked in ~150mg (I figured there was a lot of residue on the evap bowl, and the joint was a no-go, so anywhere between 50-75mg of spice. Though any residues I chucked in with IPA would be added. In essence, god knows.) and let rip.

Just as I did, I felt whatever grit was in my eye get notably worse, and it hurt when I closed my eye. ALOT. Basically, I needed to take them out and wash them, but I was point of no return. Rushing in to hyperspace. I was sat in the sun, enjoying it's heat and looking at a different view (changed seats lol) from usual. Anyway, I couldn't take the pain CEV so I've no idea where that would go, opened them and there was beauty. Everywhere. My garden was transformed, beautifully and disjointed. Everything was this fabled candyland, very charming and benign. Yet it defied 3D thinking, this came at me from all directions, like the impossible stairs picture but this time with planes of dimension. I vividly recall having 8 hands, and turning to look over my shoulder, the garden wrapped over and around. Oh and I possibly glimpsed a figure who darted behind me rapidly. Lending more weight to the pissing off an artist vibe.

Lost touch with reality a bit, and had to talk myself down from panic with 'I've come back before, it WILL end. Enjoy it!', although I couldn't remember anything more specific then that. But my bloody eye was being very rude. Everytime I stabbed at it or squinted, the candyland switched sharply and jaggedly. Like Beethoven being knocked on a record player. I was embaressed and disappointed, and felt like I was upsetting /something/ trying to show me it's fine creation.

Anyway, it took me a good 20 minutes to come out of that, and OEV sorrouned me everywhere as I eventually admitted I had to sort out my eyes (lots of mutterings of 'you see what I put up with?! *point* :lolSmile.

Anyway, it was so lovely there, and I was so disappointed with my eye ruining it, I scurried about and rapidly made another bowl of roughly the same dose. Armed with glasses, I went at it again.

This time, the light hurt my eyes, and I knew I couldn't face the light, and looking away from it gave me nothing but a wall to look at. So I figured I'd sit on the floor in the dark corner, like a gnome. Perhaps not the smartest plan.

Booted my dose (as mentioned, barely 20 mins from original hit, and only just near baseline) and before I'd put the bong down EVERYTHING started flaying away. Like a rythmic pulse, the bushes foliage buggered off and came back. The wall to the right of me started to dissolve in layers. The ground did. Everything was decaying at a ferocious rate, but it would rejuvenate at the same rate. I thought I'd broken the garden Laughing. The details are sketchy, but the same sort of candyland, but more mad. The garden was flying to infinite, and crunching back again. It was all getting rather alarming. Then the carnival in my head started.

'You've pissed yourself'

'Who cares, I'm on my own'

'You'll never go back to normal'

'I will. I don't remember how, but this WILL end!'

'What if your mum walks in on you, with the garden like this (:lolSmile'

'She'd understand, and she won't be back for ages'.

Constant logic battle with my mind, but I got it in my head that if I just got up and moved to the sunlight, everything would be fine. But initially I was enjoying it, perversely, too much. Morbid curiousity perhaps, but I was rapt.

Eventually I got enough of a head back on me to get up and mooch to the middle of the garden. I was at least 10feet tall, looking down on the garages and such. I was worried what the neighbours would think if they looked up and saw me. But instantly in the light everything regained a pleasant aura. I was still mangled like, but pleasantly. And the garden and time were behaving, not that I had much concept of days/times/things I was meant to be doing and when.

Then, horror of horror. I heard someone come in. Expecting it was my mother who knows I do it (and make it), but I don't particular wish to interact with (and who may have brought dad home with her- remember time was slightly ethereal still) I ran and hid the bong. Realised I was still tripping my fucking balls off at that point, then pop...

...out comes my sister to give me a flying hug. The one I had forgotten was coming down to visit in amongst the DMT trip. Not an unpleasant surprise, but it confused the fook out of me. I simply levelled with her and that was about that. But it took me 20-30 minutes afterwards to start actually being able to string together sentences in my mind.

Absolutely euphoric from when I hit the sunlight though. Fucking pukka day, except for the eye (which is still a bit dodgy).

Make DMT, make mix, make IPA infusion... make changa. Nothing I creat can kill me...!! :karma::mrgreen: (except bombs, poison etc etc :lolSmile

Andross is waiting for SWIM. And one day, SWIM will defeat him.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 4/17/2010 2:36:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That was a great read, thank you for sharing! Your mom sounds like a wonderful person, and so does your sister! Smile

Bonny
#3 Posted : 4/17/2010 2:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If mum could take the inhalation, she'd love to try it. What dose I'd give her is another matter. She swears she once had an OOB experience doing Yoga... if she thinkgs that will work, spice would tear her brain apart.

As for sister, her ex was supposed to be getting me some mushrooms. In the end he buckled because he wasn't sure I could handle them... Ooooh, offended. So now she believes I could Laughing But she was trying to prosphelytise Allen Carr's anti-smoking book at me, whilst I was still tripping my balls off, so less cool on that lol. She's managed 2 weeks and is a born again non-smoker.

But yes, all things considered, they're pretty cool. Mum trusts me not to kill myself or do anything stupid. I've told her it's safe, she believes it's safe. Which is nice.

I like posting trip reports for the heavy trips, it helps me to remember what the fook went down in hyperspace. OEV are so much more lucid afterwards though.

#4 Posted : 4/17/2010 4:20:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My uncle's Tryptosaurus told me it's better not to rush an IPA evap ... it takes a good while to really properly dry out. Like, a day or two to be absolutely sure. Pure, 100% acetone (not so easy to find in the UK) dries much quicker, but IPA seems to take a bit longer. The pet reptile tells me that a little patience takes some of the bonkers out of the journey, and that everything is just that bit more integrated.

Also - odd question, but were you joking when you said you were worried about the neighbours noticing that you happened to be 10 foot tall, or that you'd broken the garden? Or was that actually what you thought at the time? Subtle humour based on assumptions doesn't always work in this context - given that the context is completely blown to pieces!

You may have used this as a way of emphasising the intensity of the experience, but I ask because others have talked about being concerned they've broken the universe/reality and so on ... it's just one of those things that flags up in my mind, because if you actually believe that the new perception you gain on spice changes other people's perception of reality, this is imho, not a good place to be.

PS did I read this wrong, or did you put your contact lenses in caapi enhanced IPA?
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 4/17/2010 5:31:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I saw on one of Knowledgestick's videos where he confirms that it is perfectly safe to soak your contact lenses in caapi enhanced IPA. Or was it lye solution? I can't remember...

I'd better go consult YouTube!

jbark
#6 Posted : 4/17/2010 6:00:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Draino, Ipa THEN lye. Get your facts straight Art! (skip the lye for IUDs, it eats through them...)

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 4/17/2010 10:45:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent read Bonny, pitty about all the distactions but sounds like you had a nice journey nonthelessSmile

ghostman
#8 Posted : 4/17/2010 10:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Draino, Ipa THEN lye. Get your facts straight Art! (skip the lye for IUDs, it eats through them...)

JBArk

Don't mix your drinks.

Pass me the lighter fluid someone...
Peace in mind, Love in heart

ghostman
#9 Posted : 4/17/2010 11:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thoroughly enjoy your reports Bonny. You add a rather reckless slant to an otherwise fearful endeavor. Go forth I say.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Bonny
#10 Posted : 4/17/2010 11:53:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol, I DID think I'd broken the garden, and I was mildly concerned that the neighbours would be able to say me as I was so huge.

Weirdly then my phone felt massive in my hand. Whilst I felt like a giant. That doesn't make sense Laughing

I meant I went and put my contacts in to my eyes, as the sun was glaring off my glasses on the previous hit. But as any wearers will tell you, a little bit of discomfort can either be blinked away rapidly, or escalate to pure eye gouging misery. My fault for rushing about really, but it was too lovely and sunny not to...

Ghost, thanks for the support. Compared to my last ultra-real OEV experience, these two were both very warm and fuzzy. Especially the first one. First time I've ever had the fear start to come in, rationalised it away and said out loud 'this WILL end, enjoy it', and after that just sat there grinning like a buffoon. Second one got mildly sinister, and if I'm honest a couple of moments overwhelmed me and I nearly ran off like a big girls blouse, but I refused to succumb and bent it to my will eventually.

Starting to get the hang of dealing with this kind of madness :up:

Bonny
#11 Posted : 4/17/2010 12:03:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
My uncle's Tryptosaurus told me it's better not to rush an IPA evap ... it takes a good while to really properly dry out. Like, a day or two to be absolutely sure. Pure, 100% acetone (not so easy to find in the UK) dries much quicker, but IPA seems to take a bit longer. The pet reptile tells me that a little patience takes some of the bonkers out of the journey, and that everything is just that bit more integrated.

I left 48 hours in a shed, then a day in the sun, then a night on the window. Tried a bit in a bong then and put the lighter to it and it flambeyed (sp?). So left it another day in the sun, decanted to an evap dish and THEN after a bit tried it.

Rushed... pff.

Worried about how long my next one will take. Don't want to be drawing a pension by the time it's done Razz

Hence me trying one with ether, but although it evapped cleanly (while sorting stuff out, I chucked a bit on with a bit of residue I'd washed off with it, and by the time I looked again it was all dry and ONE leaf was sugar coated thoroughly) and I gave it plenty of time to evap in a tube gently to saturate the ether, I don't think it carried enough DMT with it. I'll try another bowl or two, and if no dice then it will get IPA'ed.

But then I'll DEFINITELY have no idea how strong it is Neutral

#12 Posted : 4/24/2010 4:13:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bonny wrote:

I left 48 hours in a shed, then a day in the sun, then a night on the window. Tried a bit in a bong then and put the lighter to it and it flambeyed (sp?). So left it another day in the sun, decanted to an evap dish and THEN after a bit tried it.

Rushed... pff.

Yeah, sounds like you waited plenty long - apologies for making that assumption.

Bonny wrote:
Worried about how long my next one will take. Don't want to be drawing a pension by the time it's done Razz

LMFAO - hehehe.

"at journey's end, we must begin again"

jungleheart
#13 Posted : 4/24/2010 4:29:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I cackled loudly thinking about you sitting in a dark corner, "like a gnome."