We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bout to make some tea.. Options

alladinsgrandpa
#1 Posted : 4/14/2010 5:17:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I've never made tea before and my last experience with 1.3 gs lemon teked was a little more than I want tomorrow. I havebeen readin that mushroom tea is about the same effects as just eating them but with out the nausea which is extremely undesirable. So this is the easiest tek I found that makes the most sense to me

grind dry mushrooms to a powder with an electric coffee grinder
bring half a cup of water per dose to boil
remove from heat
stir in the powder (optionally add some fruit tea for better taste)
stir occasionally for 5 minutes
strain the tea
add half a cup of cold water or ice cubes to bring the temperature down
enjoy!

Any other recommendations? I have 2.5 and am splitting it with an old close friend and just want to relax In my hammock and swim a bit.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

q21q21
#2 Posted : 4/14/2010 7:09:55 AM

SWIM

SWIM has made tea a handful of times and personally he has never powdered them and experience nearly identical effects from 3.5g tea and 3.5g dry, apart from the reduction in nausea from 1/2 to 1/3 compared to dry product.

Since the amount worked with isn't huge like cactus or caapi then you can easily fit a dose or two in a small cup of tea.

SWIM's method is just to steep the mushrooms, he's worked with simmered vs steeped (or hot-water-extracted) a great deal and only noticed an increase of oils and underables in the simmered brew, no more potency.

Place the magic in a any boiling-water-safe container
So just boil water in a kettle, let it stop boiling and add enough to cover the fungi + 1 or 2 inches above add some lemon juice/citric acid and/or ascorbic acid /something with vitamin C
Stir the shrooms around periodically over 20-30 minutes
strain off through a sifter then a coffee filter (SWIM's method) or some sort of a cloth filter (T-shirt, dish cloth) can work well, but requires squeezing of hot cloth, be careful
Add another fresh batch of boiling water to cover + 1 to 2 inches (can be less this time)
Stir periodically over 15-20 minutes.
Filter as before and combine the brews.
A third pull can be done, though it will likely not be needed, SWIM tends to just a a bit of water, stir and SQUEEZE the squishies in a cloth filter for the third pull

Enjoy your shitake mushroom tea, it really doesn't taste too goo so add something fruity or strong, or sip it plain like a man. SWIM uses raspberry tang...

Much love!

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

alladinsgrandpa
#3 Posted : 4/15/2010 3:52:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow.

geeg30
#4 Posted : 4/16/2010 2:36:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You don't really want to grind mushrooms that fine (with a grinder) - just boil some water, add the shrooms (break them up a bit if you desire), let simmer for 5-10 mins and the strain. Add tea bag of choice (milk, sugar etc optional) and drink, or even drink as is.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"