We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmahuasca isn't working.. Options

ReviewYourself
#1 Posted : 4/15/2010 9:32:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

.. well maybe the caterpillar put not enough spice in his capsule, says the bee.

The caterpillar ate the 150 mg harmala alkaloids along with 100 mg of spice.

What happens next really stunned the caterpillar. Half an hour into it, He was definitely feeling the MAOI and its own teeny world. Sat for the next hour and a half and nothing even happened. Not even slight tracers or that tryptamine anxiety. He loaded up the water pipe with 35 mg of spice, and being an idiot that he is, for some reason this time he did not snap the entire bowl through after slowly cherrying it, instead he pulled the bowl piece very early... and as a result he was not even sent anywhere near hyperspace.. very light hues of colors were moving around very fluidly. No CEVs yet. Now 15 minutes have passed and he feels normal, maybe a little nauseous but nothing he can't handle. So completely forgetting there is still more than likely 2/3rd a dose of spice in there he snaps the thing through and it was milky as shit...

He will never forget the next part..

.. He inhales and as soon as he does he realizes there was still some left in there and the nausea gets worse, so much so to the point that my body literally picks itself up and runs to the bathroom to "pharma-purge"...

As he is running to the bathroom he is no longer in the IN YOUR FACE! spice head space, rather in a familiar, calming (yet at the same time needing to puke) territory. Things become more sharp and very detailed. He starts seeing question after question being thrown at him from deep within his mind. Now he throws up and the vomit in the toilet starts to form a smiley face and starts to swirl into a mini whirlpool..

Quoted from the caterpillar himself..

"..Now the light is getting really bright and the air is filling with a bright white haze that looked like a gas of some sort.... something sooo alien.. OXYGEN.. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I knew at that single moment it was air just going about its business. It was really cool to get to experience that. I then look at myself in the mirror and see a projection of my soul within myself and a white glow around me. I was still on the ground puking but this time my eyes were closed and the visuals got really intense and bizarre. I saw this wizard elf who kinda gave a happy snicker and left before I even realized and the next visions kept coming and kept spinning in this black void. Until I left the restroom and I came down.. The whole peak probably lasted 10 minutes at most."

Definitely not any kind of breakthrough but I just wanted to share.

Peace

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 4/15/2010 9:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Capping almost never works well without a hole popped in it and oral freebase is rough, so most just dissolve in a bit OJ and down it so that it dissolves as a citrate and absorbs into the bloodstream quicker. SWIM used to find that putting a salt form of the harmaloids and spice in a shot of warm water and taking it all at once worked best for him, but now he only uses mucosahuasca because it requires less material and works consistently according to the dosage.

ReviewYourself
#3 Posted : 4/15/2010 9:56:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yup, the caterpillar didn't know about these forums until after his first trials with pharma. And he has learned quite a lot just reading around. Next time he will dissolve both in a shot of lemon juice and drink that.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 4/15/2010 10:39:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been there before ReviewYouselfSmile

check through this thread https://dmt-nexus.me/for....aspx?g=posts&t=1363

ReviewYourself
#5 Posted : 4/15/2010 10:58:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yup that is a very helpful thread. I read through it a while back and I learned ALOT

The title of this thread is just satirical title since it took 2 hours to start to work (or it could have already started working, just wasn't enough spice. The pharmahuasca did work because it was unlike a smoked spice experience. Actually felt much different. That bowl of spice that the caterpillar snapped through which made him puke, either boosted the amount of spice in his body, or it just took that long to hit him and there wasn't a feeling of mao inhibition at work anymore, basically straight to baseline.

It was a clusterfudge of an experiment. Next time, the caterpillar will take 250 mg spice along with 150 mg harmala alk in a shot of lemon juice. Basically he thought he knew about this beautiful molecule before he found the Nexus. As soon as he stumbled on here, he learned so many new things such as changa, something which he is very excited to try various blends and mixing my own combos of herbs.

gammagore
#6 Posted : 4/15/2010 11:00:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ReviewYourself wrote:
Basically he thought he knew about this beautiful molecule before he found the Nexus. As soon as he stumbled on here, he learned so many new things such as changa, something which he is very excited to try various blends and mixing my own combos of herbs.

Good manCool

ReviewYourself
#7 Posted : 4/20/2010 8:13:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So it finally worked properly,

and boy did it work! haha

I ingested 6 capsules full of powdered rue waited half an hour, and ingested 140 mg of spice in another capsule. (They all had holes poked in them before hand Wink

So I eat the spice at 10 pm. I start feeling the rue kicking in already. No nausea to speak of. Just a little but nothing overwhelming. So anyways, my friend leaves and now I am all alone, so I turn off my lights and go in bed all the while feeling the stoney rue. We were smoking cannabis beforehand so that definitely helped with some nausea. I close my eyes and just start drifting into thought.. I can feel something so familiar flowing through my body.. I wonder what that could be. I doubt the spice capsule even worked....

The spice was slowly being absorbed into my bloodstream, when all of the sudden eyes closed, I saw this clear yellow goo that had indiviual rounded panels on it, and that is when it starts hitting me with such intensity. I get up to go to the bathroom because I have a sudden urge to poop, and not purge. All the while I am in a sorta "drunken" state stumbling all over then finally into the restroom. Eyes open it was too damn bright!! But when I looked down I looked at my own body and had such a huge realization.. I mean I am already a pretty hairy guy, but I realized that we are still primate and with that I kept getting hairier just like neanderthals and the like. I got out of my bathroom and washed my hands while looking at myself... HOLY CRAP, I looked so alien and just...me.. I went back into my bed and I had the GREATEST body high I have ever experienced, I mean this was making me truly laugh uncontrollably, and smile like I have never smiled before. Emotions of happiness, love, joy, all surrounded me. I realized that life is recycled because matter is neither created nor destroyed, which further confirmed for me that we are all one; in a network of information. For about an hour or so I had that body high and played with my puppy the whole time. I believe we connected so much. I had so much joy running through my body. It was quite possibly the best healing medicine I took.

I call it a Cosmic Cleansing, along with some Cosmic Yawns haha

endlessness
#8 Posted : 4/21/2010 12:00:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, ReviewYourself !! Seems like a wonderful experience, im very happy for you! Smile

All the best on your future journeys