We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
oh, it's been so long... Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 4/14/2010 5:26:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Last night i did aya again. It has been a while since i done it, because life has been a bit bizzy lately.

But anyway, i decided that the time had come to do some deep journeying again and for this purpose i'd made a brew of somewhere in between 60 and 70 grams of very potent hawaian chacruna from maya wich i then 'spiked' with 15 grams of truffles i'd bought in a dutch smartshop and that where sold under the name 'royal beluga'. I decided that a rather large dose of harmala's would be a good thing so i took close to 2 grams of maya's 50:1 yellow caapi vine extract.
I also prepared some yopo snuff, inspired by those fantastic reports from fractal enchantment.

When the brew started doing it's work, i suddenly felt that i didn't want to take the yopo anymore. It was enough the way it was, also because i felt some physical side-effects already and i didn't want the whole experience to become uncomfortable. The large dose of caapi made the whole experience last quite long for ayahuasca: it started at 02.00 and at 07.00 i was still at the summit. The high dose of caapi realy stretched the peak for hours and hours.

I must say that i realy do love chacruna brews. There is something about it that makes it nicer than mimosa, but it's hard to realy tell what it is.
I think it feels more 'honest': the brew shows you more of the things you need to be shown instead of just the spectacular lightshow you want to see.

At some moments there was little difference between open or closed eyes. This was the first time that i realy felt contact with alien entities. I normally don't realy bother with entities, i must say. Normally ayahuasca shows me so many other things and the entity's just are more or less a background phenomenon, but this time their voices seemed to penetrate my brain deeply, the moment i became submerged into hyperspace. I think this must be a result from all the tripreports i've been reading here...if i don't watch out, soon i'll start seeing mantisses as well(never seen a hyperspatial praying mantis).

I felt this huge euphoria as well. It's just so nice that once you become familliar with the effects of psychedelic's like ayahuasca, you loose all initial fears. A few years ago i would have been deeply intimidated by the strength of the whole experience, since it can so completely take over your entire counsciousness, like every tiny little corner of your brain is soaking in this weird unearthly energy. But it's only after many experiences that you start to realize that although this is true, and you're being completely taken over by the stuff, it's still you...you're still completely yourself. I know i won't be jumping out of my bedroom window or bite my tung of or something, and knowing that i'm still completely myself enables me to completely surrender to the flow of it.

I just can't describe how much i love being there. I must find more time to do it, since it just feels so amazing. The feeling of being reborn afterwards is also so rewarding.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 4/15/2010 3:14:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love to hear it... Glad you had an amazing time and know not to get swept away with astonishment. Shocked

Do you care to elaborate more upon the differences you experience between Chacruna and Mimosa?
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#3 Posted : 4/15/2010 3:35:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Nice report poly!
I wouldnt personally take the yopo overtop of a really strong brew..it can be too much if your already in deep with the admixture. I usually take a lower dose of ayahuasca when I take the bufotenine with it..

I was planning on drinking 2 nights ago for my weekly ceremony..but the universe had other plans for me and I ended up on a beach in a group mushroom thing instead..and I dunno what it was but those mushrooms just seemed to do it for me..it was the most healing and insightful experience I have had in a long time, even with my weekly aya ceremonies..Dont be fooled, those mushrooms can do everything a brew can. The entire peak was near identical to my strongest ayahuasca session.

I know you like mushrooms as admixture polytrip, and I cant wait to try that..Il be taking the mushrooms ALOT more often now(like ive come full cirlcePleased), and eveuntaully trying a bit of caapi with them one day..do you find that with the mushrooms its more difficult than a normal brew with admixture?
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 4/15/2010 4:02:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms are strange little ones.

Sometimes they compliment an Ayahuasca experience, and other times they are intensely counterproductive. I like the analogy of little kids (they feel like children, in the presence of Ayahuasca): sometimes they teach you the most beautiful things about life, and other times they just run around howling disruptively. Razz

My personal preference is to eat them just after the peak of an Aya ceremony: this way there is still potentiation of the mushrooms, the medicines can teach together, and Mama Aya's lessons are not being interrupted. I'm a fan of long nights. Pleased

(Mushrooms also seem potentiated 2-3x.)
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#5 Posted : 4/15/2010 4:11:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno if its all the ayahuasca I have drank lately..or all the changa I have been smoking.. But those mushrooms were like identical to DMT ..like a mixture between ayahuasca and changa..

I have only taken them 4 times or so in the last year..and this time was def the strongest. I used to take mushrooms alot, and in real high doses..the heaviest experiences I have had with oral entheogens have def been with the mushrooms..only 1 recent ayahuasca experience really approached the intensity of some of my 5-6 gram cyanescene expereinces..

I think mushrooms and ayahuasca/changa are the things I work with the best..but I feel now that I havent been working with the mushrooms enough lately..they sort of get neglected and left behind in the wake of the ayahuasca hype..but they are essential for me, I finally remembered that. I like their twistedness, I like the funny opinions and the poetic, linguistic phenomenon they envoke.

I feel comfortable with vilca along with caapi and mimosa now..its sooo visionary, like to the point where I cant make out reality at all anymore..but I dunno about the mushrooms with a brew like that..not dosed right at the same time anyway..mushrooms are very confrontational, mentally challenging..and thats why I feel they are sooo healing. about 2.5 weeks ago I drank aya first thing in the am on an empty stomach..only about 50g of cielo and 4 grams of mimosa..not that much from what some people say they drink, but it really blew me away..I was forgetting what I had done and what the hell was even happening to me..and it was near identical to the mushrooms..I was amazed at how similar a high dose of aya was to the mushrooms..it had the same trickster vibe to it..so I can imagine how peaking on a brew like that along with the mushrooms could get a bit crazy.
Long live the unwoke.

polytrip
#6 Posted : 4/15/2010 2:45:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Love to hear it... Glad you had an amazing time and know not to get swept away with astonishment. Shocked

Do you care to elaborate more upon the differences you experience between Chacruna and Mimosa?

The difference between chacruna and mimosa is very subtle. Like fractal enchantment says, ayahuasca can be very simmilar to a large dose of mushrooms. The main difference between them is caused by the caapi, but caapi and shrooms is virtually indistinguishable from ayahuasca made with mimosa.

Mimosa is very identical to shrooms when taken with caapi. So much even that i think it's hard to tell the difference. The main difference is that mimosa is a little easyer to handle mentally, than a larger amount of shrooms. Mimosa is a little clearer.

But chacruna is easyer to tell apart from shrooms. The visuals are a bit different. they contain more yellow for instance.
But the most important difference is that chacruna gives visions that are more personal. It's like it's a wiser plant spirit. You are more likely to be confronted with yourself. Where with shrooms and mimosa you can easily search for visions you think are just fun, chacruna will allow you to be more honest towards yourself.

I think chacruna can easyer lead to deep spiritual experiences, but the difference is subtle. Mimosa already offers an easy platform to the spiritual experience.

The most imortant difference between the two is ofcourse, that chacruna doesn't give you that terrible feeling in your stomach right after you drank it, where mimosa has that taste and feeling as if you're drinking industrial waste.