We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7891011NEXT
Is the stylistic aesthetic of DMT world the same for everyone? Options

Blundering_Novice
#161 Posted : 4/15/2010 5:08:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Espiridion wrote:
Does anyone else here think that the Wachowski Brothers have spiced up before?
I mean, to me the Matrix (effect) looks like a mixture of the lowdose fractal strings and the glyphs, only more structured and less 'flowing/morphing'.

Sorry for the crappy GIF, I could make a better one in my sleep... But I'm too sleepySmile

I have actually heard that they are DMT-aware, but I don't recall where I heard it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Remapped
#162 Posted : 4/16/2010 6:07:05 AM

Juju Stone

endlessness wrote:

YESSSSSSSSSSS looks like the entitys I met....if they were mutating super fast and with collassol precision
Nothing I write here should be taken with any measure of seriousness, because I have both a serious and non serious personality, which is why I derive so much satisfaction from writing non serious things and non-facts, under the pretense of serious and factual non-facts.

Jamie ONeil
#163 Posted : 4/17/2010 7:31:38 PM

Jamie O'Neil

I get a combination of a few links that were posted. My wife gets heart shapes all the time.
My friend tried it for the first time and got millions of peace signs, and then one giant peace sign at the end of the journey.
"Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all."
—Helen Keller

gibran2
#164 Posted : 4/17/2010 9:01:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, but when I break through, the “chrysanthemum” or “veil” reminds me more of smoke or clouds. Much more detailed, but overall of a similar texture/shape. The “clouds” descend and then pass through me. Depending on the journey, the passing through can be either pure bliss – communion with the “soul” of a higher intelligence, or somewhat disturbing – complete physical annihilation.

Usually (but not always) when the “clouds” are shades of red, the breakthrough will be ecstatic. And when the clouds are shades of grey, purple, and blue the breakthrough will be more “challenging”.
gibran2 attached the following image(s):
smoke.jpg (10kb) downloaded 639 time(s).
clouds.JPG (35kb) downloaded 637 time(s).
volcano.jpg (24kb) downloaded 637 time(s).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

obliguhl
#165 Posted : 4/1/2011 10:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.michael-hansm...screenSize=1&color=0

obliguhl attached the following image(s):
columns1.jpg (226kb) downloaded 563 time(s).

۩
#166 Posted : 5/11/2011 6:03:51 PM

I stumbled upon a funny little conspiracy website about the Denver airport when I found this painting:

Not sure who painted it, but it reminds me :]

ewok
#167 Posted : 5/11/2011 8:01:32 PM

gibran2 wrote:
Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, but when I break through, the “chrysanthemum” or “veil” reminds me more of smoke or clouds. Much more detailed, but overall of a similar texture/shape. The “clouds” descend and then pass through me. Depending on the journey, the passing through can be either pure bliss – communion with the “soul” of a higher intelligence, or somewhat disturbing – complete physical annihilation.

Usually (but not always) when the “clouds” are shades of red, the breakthrough will be ecstatic. And when the clouds are shades of grey, purple, and blue the breakthrough will be more “challenging”.

Somehow missed this thread till now but this is bang on for me, fell same thing with the different colors of clouds as well.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

halten
#168 Posted : 5/15/2011 5:16:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to journey in color, most of my experiences consist of black and white patterns with African-looking people appearing, or being caressed by patterns that seem to be female, always with hand motions that they are giving me something.

Only a few times I've seen some blues and greens, but my spice experiences are mostly black/grey/white.

polytrip
#169 Posted : 5/15/2011 8:22:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
halten wrote:
I have yet to journey in color, most of my experiences consist of black and white patterns with African-looking people appearing, or being caressed by patterns that seem to be female, always with hand motions that they are giving me something.

Only a few times I've seen some blues and greens, but my spice experiences are mostly black/grey/white.

That is quite exceptional. How do you journey most of the time? is it with ayahuasca (if so, wich plants do you use?), or vaporised DMT(if so wich plant do you use for extraction?)?

Colourless visions with hints of pale blue and green are very typical for chaliponga or 5-MeO-DMT, but not for DMT or ayahuasca with mimosa or chacruna as lightbringers.

I would go as far as saying that for most people, VERY bright colours are a normal part of a DMT experience.

ewok
#170 Posted : 5/16/2011 1:13:55 AM

polytrip wrote:
halten wrote:

That is quite exceptional. How do you journey most of the time? is it with ayahuasca (if so, wich plants do you use?), or vaporised DMT(if so wich plant do you use for extraction?)?

Colourless visions with hints of pale blue and green are very typical for chaliponga or 5-MeO-DMT, but not for DMT or ayahuasca with mimosa or chacruna as lightbringers.

I would go as far as saying that for most people, VERY bright colours are a normal part of a DMT experience.

When I started with dmt mine was mainly black and white, now its intense green and white with touch of blue and red. Unless its during the day and its more golden and blue.
infinite possibilities.

ewok
#171 Posted : 5/16/2011 6:32:35 AM

I've been thinking about this a bit recently because when people post pictures or videos saying it reminds them of dmt, I find they all lack a mechanical quality that I find with dmt. The dmt world to me is mathematically/mechanically structured. It shapes or evolves its self in unison, it has separate parts but they all make the whole of the world as one.
infinite possibilities.

Enoon
#172 Posted : 5/16/2011 10:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

It's different for me almost every time... last time I saw a butterfly from the side, vibrating/fluttering in very strong orange, yellow, red and black tones, its vibrations spreading in colors around it filling my vision, my body...
Other times I see funnels and fractals, blimp-like entities, platonic solids, Egyptian hieroglyphs, neon-colored bacterial mold, anemones, white light with subtle structures, fish, green-black demons, bands of color and patterns coming out of strange shapes I can't explain, and humans.

You guys don't really see the same kind of thing every time, do you?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

obliguhl
#173 Posted : 5/16/2011 10:25:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quoteYou guys don't really see the same kind of thing every time, do you? [/quote]

Not the same, but it is always very similiar.

About the mechanical quality: For me it's both- mechanical and organic. Organic from the outside, mecahnic from the inside.

ewok
#174 Posted : 5/16/2011 11:59:42 AM

I certainly have running themes to my experiences, I often see the same stuff/entities or visit the same room. I rarely have a trip where it has a outdoors setting to it. One common one is where I watch little robot beings deconstruct my world around me and use tiles to build new walls/rooms then I interact with whatever is in there then they pull the walls back down and I move on to next room. I can see every tile go up as they make it.
infinite possibilities.

gibran2
#175 Posted : 5/16/2011 2:46:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is moving in an interesting direction. It seems that in many discussions concerning the nature of DMT experiences (is it real? are entities real? is it a reflection of mind or something outside? etc.) there is an implied assumption that we all experience DMT in the same way.

That implied assumption can be so frustrating! There are many needless debates concerning these matters that arise out of the assumption that DMT experiences are the same for everyone. In fact, in my personal experience, they’re highly variable. There may be a common “feel” to the DMT mind-state, but there’s quite a bit of variation from experience to experience with respect to the visuals, the content, presence/absence of entities, etc. Some variation seems to be dose related, but most variation seems to occur independent of things such as dose, set, and setting.

So it’s important to remember when drawing conclusions or making interpretations about the DMT experience that your conclusions and interpretations are always, and must always be, based on your experiences.

(As a funny but somewhat irritating aside, Martin Ball claims that DMT entities are projections of the ego and have no mind-independent existence. Yet he also states that he has never encountered entities in any of his DMT experiences! It’s interesting for me to think about how he would explain entities if he had actually encountered a few of the totally-outside-of-my-experience-and-imagination type entities that I often encounter!)
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

polytrip
#176 Posted : 5/16/2011 4:32:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I'm convinced that most parts of a DMT experience are experienced in the same way by most of the people.

gibran2
#177 Posted : 5/16/2011 5:09:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I'm convinced that most parts of a DMT experience are experienced in the same way by most of the people.

My own experiences have enough variation to make me think otherwise. For example, low-dose sub-breakthrough experiences are mainly just colorful geometric visuals and not much else.

Higher-dose, but still sub-breakthrough, experiences tend to be very introspective. The visuals are familiar (people, animals, objects pulled from my memory), old memories are dredged up, and I often get to face elements of my subconscious in a very direct way. Most of my pharma experiences are also like this.

High-dose breakthroughs are very alien, often different from one another, often ineffable, and visually unlike anything I’ve ever seen or imagined in an un-altered state. The entities encountered are different from time to time, sometimes in radical ways. The visual quality of the experience is different from time to time: sometimes everything is soft and “feathery”, other times crystalline and glossy, other times I see in ways that I cannot see in an un-altered state.

On one occasion, and it wasn’t a particularly high dose either, the experience was so different from all other experiences that while it was happening I became convinced that it wasn’t a DMT experience at all. Out of hundreds of DMT experiences, that one remains unique.

If there can be that much variation within a single individual, then it’s not hard for me to accept that there can be significant variation among individuals.

DeMenTed
#178 Posted : 5/16/2011 5:18:26 PM

Barry

I have had a few different types of experiences, sometimes it feels like a different substance altogether even though it could be from the same batch.

The first perception of dmt i had was of everything looked 3d with eyes open, very colourful etc..

A second distinct experience and feeling came after maybe 10 journeys with spice. The visuals were a lot more sharper and more alien with a more drunk like body high. I remember thinking that everything about this trip felt different to before, but it was the same batch dmt that i had smoked previously.

Another different feeling again ive had with dmt is like a nature trip where the veil becomes transparent and i can see alternate realities living side bi side with this dimension, its very like mushrooms in feel and visuals.

Im not sure but maybe brain chemistry interacts with the dmt and produces variations on the dmt trip, maybe Smile

ragabr
#179 Posted : 5/16/2011 6:22:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ewok wrote:
I've been thinking about this a bit recently because when people post pictures or videos saying it reminds them of dmt, I find they all lack a mechanical quality that I find with dmt. The dmt world to me is mathematically/mechanically structured. It shapes or evolves its self in unison, it has separate parts but they all make the whole of the world as one.

SWIM has experienced this mechanical quality you mention many times, but just as often it has been completely absent. Her first journey with blue lotus enhanced leaf, as an example, she turned into a fuzzy seed, like dandelion or cottonwood, dancing in the air over a meadow. The breakthrough continued until she found her way to the soil. The meadow, clouds and rest of the landscape were photorealistic, playing out in real time.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

halten
#180 Posted : 5/17/2011 10:46:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
halten wrote:

With ayahuasca, it's always very faint grey, black and white, mixed with pure spice. Once it was a very faint dark red, and that was with chacruna. Vaporized is usually black and white, sometimes with hues of colors but never BRIGHT colors.

«PREV7891011NEXT