We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaporization of San Pedro Alkaloids Options

rellik
#1 Posted : 4/15/2010 1:50:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend from out of town recently described to me a handful of experiences of smoking freebase honey oil extracted from dried san pedro using clcium hydroxide and limonene. the limonene was evaporated under heat lamp and oven with cycling in the refrigerator and freezer to yield this oil.

resultant oil was quite clear yet could use further cleaning before more experimentation. oil was placed on calea zacatechichi as well as steel mesh and smoked using a candle or detipped soldering iron in a glass pipe. The vaporization temperature was quite high and required significant heating to vaporize. The vapor was quite caustic as well compared to other bases.

no quantified doeses were measured but the result was a mescaline high with more rush that peaked in about 5 minutes and lasted around 2-3 hours. the throat effects were quite raspy. timings are still up as these are only preliminary tests. further tests will occur after further cleaning.

reading web resources say that smoking mescaline freebase is not possible but from my friend's testamony he recieved effects that were well beyond placebo.

does anyone have any other info about this or have friends with experiences?
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lyserge
#2 Posted : 4/15/2010 1:59:30 AM

polyfather anomalous

Unfortunately no, but this is something I'm very interested in. I'd been planning to ask Sasha Shulgin about this very subject (short-acting smokable phenethylamines) if he ever starts answering on Ask Dr. Shulgin. If SWIM ever has access to freebase 2c-b she'll try a similar experiment and post a report.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Observant
#3 Posted : 4/15/2010 2:14:30 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

SWIM has smoked Freebased Mescaline before . The effects where definitely beyond placebo ,trippy kind of buzz, but also not very strong .
He would've investigated this further if he had more Mesc at hand .
Maybe infuse some Marihuana or Caapi with it and smoke like 100-150mgs worth in a fat Joint or Bowl.

I think its not widely spread because people can end up puffing a lot of freebase which seems unhealthy , especially in this case , but im not sure
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

rellik
#4 Posted : 4/15/2010 2:44:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my friend told me that he did find it relatively strong. It takes some time to consume enough but the effects build as one continues to smoke and can be done over time. the harshness is not to be underestimated though. this was mitigated by placing on steel mesh and placed in a pipe with calea.

it does combine well with dmt though according to my friend.

will report back after my friend fiters and rextallizes as he told me via post from an unknown location.

edit: cappi leaves maybe a interesting coadmixture

all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Observant
#5 Posted : 4/15/2010 3:07:29 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

What was your friends dose ? Mine dosed very low that time.
He might smoke a 2ce +mescaline infused joint soon Laughing
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing