We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cacti conceptual Tek Options

Vularin
#1 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:59:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Because Pedro powder is wildly expensive and you can grown fresh pedro on an old sock, i have been looking for a good complete cacti tek, with measurments :-)

So here is a conceptual tek i have been thinking about, please let me know if this would work! Its a combination of different teks so most of it is stolen knowledge Very happy

Cut up two or three big pedro cuttings (about 20-30 cm), cut into chunks, like a cucumber or carrot, stick in freezer overnight.

Next day boil the chunks in water (tap water is fine, if you got good drinking water from the tap). With a squirt of lemon juice or vinager. chunky is good cause you won't get snot.
I do 2 or 3 boils of three hours each. You can can refreeze the cacti in between to break down the cell walls even more. Collect the tea after each boil.

Reduce the tea to 1 liter and then put your gloves on! :-)
- add 100g of NaOH to the 1 liter of tea
- then add 200-300 ml (depending on your seperating skills) of Tolueen/xyleen or d-limo to the mix
- roll around for the mix 4 times for 5 minutes and let seperate in between, keep it warm in your hottub or sink to combat emulsion.
- seperate solvent
- add 50ml of water with 20ml of 5% HCI, mix it!
- seperate HCI water and store
- repeat above two steps 4 times
- evap the HCI water

FIN

Thoughts anyone? would this work?

Cheers!
V

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Vularin
#2 Posted : 4/13/2010 5:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a couple more questions, apperantly 50g of NaOH should be enough on 1 liter.

Q: is best base pH for cacti 10 or 14?

Q: is a defat needed for this tek, or do some people thing this is nonsense?

Cheers,

V

digglover
#3 Posted : 4/13/2010 5:43:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you had a look at phlux's tek?
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=10151
I am a creative writing student. All my writing on this forum is for an assignment on postmodern storytelling. Please give me constructive feedback.

Vularin
#4 Posted : 4/13/2010 8:31:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

digglover wrote:
Have you had a look at phlux's tek?
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=10151

Yeah i like phlux's tek but unfortunatly it doesnt use a lot of measurements... i like measurements there half of the fun Smile

VisualDistortion
#5 Posted : 4/13/2010 8:45:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand, using a lot of water is a inefficient method of extracting because mescaline freebase is highly soluble in water. That is why 69ron's dry-tek is so effective. There is almost no water for the mescaline freebase to be absorbed into.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me