We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
machine elves? Options

DjDMTizzle
#1 Posted : 6/13/2008 7:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok i have heard about these "machine elves" but sad enough SWIM hasnt been able to breakthrough yet, and SWIM has only dont DMT twice now. *Swim got some at a rave, but decided to give to her friends instead of herself Very happy*
Anyways i was just curious about entities that people meet.
If anyone can describe them, or maybe pictures depicting them, that would be amazing!

thanks!

☮Peace☮! <3

♪♫☺☼♥Peace♥☼☺♫♪

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

magic clown
#2 Posted : 6/13/2008 12:05:00 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Take a look at the front page of DMT Nexus. That should give you a fairley good idea. But it is going to be more astounding, more unimaginable and probly more colourfull.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

MR.shroom
#3 Posted : 6/13/2008 1:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

to me they always show up in different sizes depending on the sorrounding (outdoors/indoors)
the outdoor ones , to me they always seem to come from behind every leaf and plant , tiny ones they are more or less palm sized
they look fractlish , prism like creatures they seem to reflect everything thats around them ,but without creating any shadows of themselves
they move quite fast and most of the times in large numbers, creating the most incredible patterns when together.
the indoor ones are a bit more scary to me , they are not small , but not that big either , medium size i suppose
they haunt me every-time , they don't approach me but stare at me deeply , almost like saying get your ass out there , outside,
although i had many , many trips indoor and most of them really good , times to times this creatures come by and piss me off
outdoor they are much more peaceful and intriguing , maybe there are loads of different kinds of elves
maybe there's even a world full of elves that just happens to be next to our world , and every-time we "spice it up" we get
"tangled" within their dimension and ours.
or maybe we just tune in to their dimension occasionally , dmt is like an antenna, smoke , tune in , listen , enjoy the ride , change station
come back and share
peace n light
Pleased

XENONSION
#4 Posted : 6/13/2008 3:13:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

DjDMTizzle
#5 Posted : 6/13/2008 6:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats an amazing picture! O.O

Thanks!! Very happy

♪♫☺☼♥Peace♥☼☺♫♪

Garulfo
#6 Posted : 6/13/2008 8:51:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend often see mechanical and very colorfull entities. But they are much more 'mechanical' than the picture above. And in 3D of course. However they are perceived as 'entities' and not as mechanics. The are living, but they do not look at all to the classic elve description so I wonder if this is what other people call 'mechanical elves'...

magic clown
#7 Posted : 6/14/2008 2:33:16 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Its quite hard to describe. If you just saw a snap shot of them, they would look like living beings but the way they move, transform and roles they preform have a mechanical quality to them. A single frozen image dosn't convey, what you see. Also when you see them, there is so much dazeling imargery going on all around you and your trying to see it all coz you know your time there is limited, i get swamped by it all. Trying to recolect what exactly that particular entity did that made it machine-like proves elusive to describe.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

rellik
#8 Posted : 6/14/2008 6:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive seen quite a few crazy things but nothing resembling a machine elf, everyone trips/breakthroughs differently

edit: inanimate things have come alive though, is that a machine elf?
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

happyhighbunny
#9 Posted : 6/18/2008 3:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

depends on lighting, what your doing, how good of a hit of dmt you got.

My first real breakthroughs were in complete darkness. In complete darkness everything turns matrix green colored with greenish/blueish tinted geometrical patterns which shape shifted into entities. Also big headed grey/green aliens straight out of a ufo were seen hovering above me and all around me.

In more proper lighting or under the stars, is when swim saw more elvish entities like wizards, jesters, some dancing, others speaking right into my face, one told me to not grow mushrooms ect.

I didn't start seeing the aliens until my 3rd attempt in complete darkness. Now every trip I will meet a different shaped one.

I got the most auditory and visuals experience yet under the nights sky, every star in the sky shape shifted into one. The constellation orien turned into a giant wizard. I was also able to properly heat the dmt pipe in the camp fire so it got hot from every angle and im guessing I hot a much bigger dose than just using a lighter. If u are using a lighter and pipe it's extremely hard to vaporise a good hit of it unless u have patience and know what your doing.

Keep taking it, make sure u get 2 good hits, you will meet them.

rellik
#10 Posted : 6/18/2008 5:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sad the best i get is huge flying fractal planes coming from all angles. no elves. i want to see
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

happyhighbunny
#11 Posted : 6/18/2008 6:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just be prepared mentally before the trip in case You do meet elves / entities.

The ones I met could clearly read my mind/thoughts/history It's like they knew everything about me and what I was doing at that stage of my life and they were telling me what not to do "Don't grow mushrooms the one right in my face told me, in almost a singing low sound but high pitch voice. I could hear them speak/communicate. If u get a good dose of dmt and the setting is right, they are impossible to miss.
Oh I didn't follow his advice, I did grow mushrooms. But i'm sure he already knew I would before he told me not to, prob just did it to prove he could read my mind and predict the future.

It was a very weird hyperspace trip.

obliguhl
#12 Posted : 6/18/2008 7:17:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would be fascinating to see if your mushroom growing yields some "bad results"...

gigaschatten
#13 Posted : 6/19/2008 3:45:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Would be fascinating to see if your mushroom growing yields some "bad results"...

Entities can lie too.

Anyone tried to communicate with them, asked certain quesions, had a chitchat?
God is dreaming us.