We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Failure Options

Beini
#1 Posted : 2/3/2007 11:16:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just recently did my first extraction on 100g of MHRB and actually yielded something Razz Not too much... but it was hard to tell without proper scale Confused So the dose was eyeballed into the Lightbulb vaporizer based on the recommendations (Slightly bigger than a pea, if i recall correctly) Vaporized the spice so the bulb was full of grey vapor and took the hit. Held it in and vaporized some more and so on... But the thing is i actually didn't get any effects. Well, In the beginning with the first try and the first hits i felt very "confused" for some seconds. I can't really explain that feeling Razz But no visuals or anything like that. I just felt like i have had couple of beers or a hit of cannabis for some time after that. One of my friends was definitely tripping, i don't think he had a fullblow breakthrough but something was definitely going on Cool Another friend who tried explained a brief flash and auditory distortion that lasted only seconds. So i think he didn't feel the effects too much neither. Maybe i should try different kind of smoking device? Too bad i don't have a bong anymore... It would be nice to hear your speculations what went wrong, so i would be prepared for the next time Smile Was it the smoking the device, dose, quality or am i just somekind of a hardhead?... The smoke wasn't actually very hard to inhale for me. But maybe that i smoke much of tobacco has an influence...(Friend who doesn't smoke almost threw up because he wasn't prepared for it)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

psilocybin
#2 Posted : 2/4/2007 7:44:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would suggest you make a bong.The light bulb never worked for me either, a normal pipe also works fine.

Beini
#3 Posted : 2/5/2007 8:52:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:630f45525a="Astral Time-traveller"]Which Tek did you use to extract the spice? I highly reccomend the Quick Tek with lye water because you get a much better yeild. From 10 grams you will get 100 miligrams. You can prove the yield is better than the acid/base method easily: Make an acid water extract of 10 grams of root bark and do an Ayahuasca trip with it using 3 grams of p. harmala (Syrian Rue) seed tea . Won't be very intense at all. Now extract 10 grams of mimosa with the Quick Tek, and you will use that for an Ayahuasac session. It will blow your mind and I do NOT recommend it. Nothing above 50 milligrams for oral ingestion would be a good idea...[/quote:630f45525a] I used the tek 100 found from edot forums. I was planning to do base tek next time. I always thought 10grams of Mimosa Hostilis was a good dose for a huasca Shocked I still have 50g laying around... Do you think i should extract it or use at it is for huasca?

shoe
#4 Posted : 2/10/2007 7:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree matey, Do the quick extract lye tek (and buy PRE GROUND mimosa!) or make sure you grind it very very finely yourself. (I personally can't be bothered, preground is far more convinient) and then do a freeze percipitation. My experience says that the less concentrated the DMT the more difficult it is to get a breakthrough; as the impurities stop the dmt evaporating, and instead you just get a murkey hit of whatever... which obviously won't blow your mind.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Doerak
#5 Posted : 2/11/2007 11:35:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:c1d0352746="Astral Time-traveller"]Which Tek did you use to extract the spice? I highly reccomend the Quick Tek with lye water because you get a much better yeild. From 10 grams you will get 100 miligrams. You can prove the yield is better than the acid/base method easily: Make an acid water extract of 10 grams of root bark and do an Ayahuasca trip with it using 3 grams of p. harmala (Syrian Rue) seed tea . Won't be very intense at all. Now extract 10 grams of mimosa with the Quick Tek, and you will use that for an Ayahuasac session. It will blow your mind and I do NOT recommend it. Nothing above 50 milligrams for oral ingestion would be a good idea...[/quote:c1d0352746] Isn't the QT tek an A/B extraction method? It tells you to first acididy and then basify => A/B ?

Beini
#6 Posted : 2/11/2007 8:02:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The biggest problem wasn't the tek, because it yielded something... I probably won't be getting it in already powdered form because i think it probably raises some suspicions in the custom...

Noman
#7 Posted : 2/11/2007 9:31:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote="Doerak"][quote:31f6f93592="Astral Time-traveller"]Isn't the QT tek an A/B extraction method? It tells you to first acididy and then basify => A/B ?[/quote:31f6f93592] I think the QTs are getting mixed up. There is the Quick Tek, which is a straight to base procedure. And there is the Quantum Tantra Tek, which is an overly complicated, self-contradictory, wrong procedure that, along with Yoda's nonsense, cost me a kilo of MHRB.

Doerak
#8 Posted : 2/12/2007 7:04:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:e986960889="Noman"]I think the QTs are getting mixed up. There is the Quick Tek, which is a straight to base procedure. And there is the Quantum Tantra Tek, which is an overly complicated, self-contradictory, wrong procedure that, along with Yoda's nonsense, cost me a kilo of MHRB.[/quote:e986960889] Alright then. I know the Quick tek, but I wasn't aware it was called like that. I also know Quantum Tetra's tek, but it seems it doesn't work that wel.. What's wrong with that tek? Works with a too low pH? Noman, in your tek, you also use an acid. Is it really required? I mean, it seems that it can be done without an acid, but do your yield less?