We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
White crystal from resin w/ pictures Options

Aoutiv
#1 Posted : 4/7/2010 1:03:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I did the resin tek, simmered some cacti and reduced then evapped. Well one of the pans had this salt like crystals or really tiny balls form on teh walls. I noticed them after. Any idea?

Enhance
“I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.”
-Watts-

"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies — all these are private and, except through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes."
-Huxley-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Capt_Bones
#2 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:53:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mesca tapioca! .. i dont know sorry, i just wanted to say that Smile good luck though, and it doesnt look bad.
how do they smell or taste?

i would gather them all either way, maybe a little jar to hold them in
The D M T is in your mind.

Touche Guevara
#3 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:10:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Could be citric acid?

Seven
#4 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:15:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive seen those before in another thread. Seem to be some part of the cacti.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 4/7/2010 9:29:52 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10154
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.