We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedro or P. Torch?? Options

DimethylSpice
#1 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:26:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Say my cat was wanting to order some dried cacti incense pieces for his special cat-meditation sessions, which cacti would better benefit my cat in terms of alkaloid content, San pedro or P. Torch?

and would he be better off getting powdered incense or incense pieces?

All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:31:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

for cat meditation go with pedro

for cat on the prowl go with torch

get whole dried pieces. Powder often has lots of white tissue.

DimethylSpice
#3 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:35:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

so which one are you saying is stronger?
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

Jumper
#4 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:41:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim's feline prefers Torch. It seems to give better results than SP, at least in swim's exp.
He says it's beautiful and he loves you all.Very happy
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

soulfood
#5 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:46:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DimethylSpice wrote:
so which one are you saying is stronger?

It depends on the individual cactus. If the cactus is well established it can survive some pretty heavy winds and moderate frost... Smile

69ron
#6 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:04:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM goes for powder always. The techs he uses all use powder and grinding cacti is NO FUN. The dust from it makes you sneeze like crazy.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jumper
#7 Posted : 4/7/2010 3:09:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM goes for powder always. The techs he uses all use powder and grinding cacti is NO FUN. The dust from it makes you sneeze like crazy.

Seconded.
Swim actually enjoys the sneezing, believe it or not. He finds it stimulating and gets a bit of endorphin rush from it.Very happy
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

DimethylSpice
#8 Posted : 4/7/2010 2:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you still recommend powder if SWIM plans on just eating the raw cacti or simply boiling it into a resin/tea?

I believe ive decided on p. torch.

Anyone have any experience with smoking spice on mesc? i would guess the combination is EPIC.

Jumper
#9 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:29:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DimethylSpice wrote:
Would you still recommend powder if SWIM plans on just eating the raw cacti or simply boiling it into a resin/tea?

Im no cacti expert, however chopping it into small pieces should work fine for the resin tek. There's nothing wrong with using powder for a resin tek. With powder, more is exposed, making it easier to get the actives. Do what seems best for swiy's situation. If one has the money, swim recommends buying pre-powdered.

soulfood
#10 Posted : 4/7/2010 6:54:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use whole pieces for resin, grind it for extracting.

Blended cactus is a pain to filter.

Bancopuma
#11 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:33:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^ I would like to second this.

For the resin tek, cactus in chip form is preferable to powdered. Acidic water (with a pinch of lemon juice) will pull the vast majority of the alks out, especially with repeated freeze/thaw, and simmering steps (I do 3). Powdered cacti will make it harder to filter, (I don't need to filter the chips at all) and likely increase levels of other gunk in the resin...powdered cactus is obviously essential for extractions though. So I guess with regard to powdered/chips, it depends on what you plan to do with it. I'm all about the resin tek these days.

Touche Guevara
#12 Posted : 4/7/2010 7:39:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

FV?

DimethylSpice
#13 Posted : 4/7/2010 8:35:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is all very helpful information. thanks guys.

swim has decided to go with p. torch powder this time around.

Once he gives that a try he will probably eventually move onto extractions later, but this is great for now.

thanks again for all the help.

Beloved Child
#14 Posted : 4/7/2010 9:20:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

I have to agree, when I tried to prepare my peruvian torch pieces, I had to grind them first to make a powder which is a lot harder to do than it sounds. The coffee grinder we have just didn't make the powder fine enough, and when we went to make our little pill-ball thingies, they were really chunky and hard to swallow.

I don't know if it is any less potent, but it would sure be a lot easier if I had bought it pre-ground.

We used a tek where the ground torch was combined with lemon juice until it was a paste,made little balls, then froze it overnight.. when we did it, we just ate/swallowed the little balls after they had thawed out.

Gave me a tummy-ache and I couldn't finish my portion...my bf later ate the rest of mine on top of his dose, and had a hell of a time.

~BC