We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
elusive iboga Options

ElvenEleven
#1 Posted : 4/2/2010 1:06:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What channels does one have to go through to get ibogine or iboga here in the states? has anyone here successfully been able to obtain some? If so how did you go about it?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Wizard
#2 Posted : 4/2/2010 3:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

go to canada

benzyme
#3 Posted : 4/2/2010 3:36:35 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

or find tabernaemontana orientalis
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

PsilocybeChild
#4 Posted : 4/3/2010 1:13:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
or find tabernaemontana orientalis

Just googled this plant. very interesting! Is there any experience reports? Have people been cured by this root? Or is it more toxic and you would need to do an ibogaine extraction?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

GratefulDad
#5 Posted : 5/22/2010 10:47:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fiashly wrote:
I would be a bit leary of using any of the tabernaemontana species, although several do contain ibogaine and related iboga alkaloids. But based on my experience with Voacanga Africana, just having ibogaine in it does not make it necessarily like iboga. My advice is to follow the yellow brick road. Persistence pays off.

This is exactly right! Keep looking around for vendors, ask on forums, or try and have it remailed from a friend in another country who can mislabel it as something ordinary. It's just bark, often times.. Where there is a will, there is a way!