We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cheech&changa Options

DeMenTed
#1 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:42:06 AM

Barry

Cheech&changa! this is my name for my changa combo,

Lemon skunk bud infused with dmt and red caapi Very happy

I can't wait to try it Very happy

Any ideas on further enhancement anyone?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dorge
#2 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:46:08 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

dont get lost!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

DeMenTed
#3 Posted : 3/31/2010 12:31:20 PM

Barry

im a changa nOOb, what do u mean?

deamsterphile
#4 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:15:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

make sure to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to get yourself back home from hyperspace!

Observant
#5 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:40:23 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Lemon Skunk is such a freakin juicy delicious plant Smile Too bad it was sold out this year. Went for the Cream Caramel instead (sweet seeds) Pleased

For spicyness I would look into some haze strain instead of an old skool skunk indica strain , but whatever suits you is fine , try it ... ! Smile

I dont think your mix will need more ingredients at the moment , first get a feel for the 3 Ingredients you combined here .

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Dorge
#6 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:12:52 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

too much of the reefer can sort of make the experience difficult to process for some... you kinda want your senses about you.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

DeMenTed
#7 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:58:10 PM

Barry

Thanks guys Very happy

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 4/1/2010 2:40:16 PM

The Great Namah

Yeah, gotta agree there.....a fuzzy head makes the experience harder to understand and retain.

That's not to say that you can't/shouldn't mix them, you can of course, and many enjoy the combo.

Let us know how it works out for you
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.