We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SHPONGLE Options

blast_off_tramp
#1 Posted : 3/29/2010 3:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everyone should try to check out a Shpongle show near you. They're touring world wide this year. May be one of Raja Ram's last shows. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/therealshpongle
Hemp is the key to our survival

Build Community to Create Harmony

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/29/2010 3:32:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Delightful news and probably once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Nemo Amicus & I will be at the San Francisco show on April 30th!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

blast_off_tramp
#3 Posted : 3/29/2010 4:45:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah me and alladinsgrandpa are going to the one in lawrence kansas. im looking forward to some divine moments of truth! haha
Hemp is the key to our survival

Build Community to Create Harmony

lyserge
#4 Posted : 4/1/2010 1:32:28 PM

polyfather anomalous

I'd go except it doesn't look like Raja Ram's coming along for the US tour. I suspect that old fellow's got some outstanding warrants in the US as he never comes here! It'd be good to see Simon Posford and Prometheus...have you seen a show from this tour?
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland