We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Changa vs. DMT+harmala freebase Options

gibran2
#1 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:12:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Are there any substantial differences in effect? For example, does a vaporized combination of DMT, harmine, and THH approximate the effects of changa?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:14:59 PM

The caapi spirit is much more than just chemicals. You'll have to try it and see for yourself. I think it's a lot different.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 3/31/2010 5:27:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've infused some pau with spice and harmala. It come no where close to the effects that I get from caapi leaf changa.

There is somthing really special with caapi.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:11:17 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

gammagore wrote:
I've infused some pau with spice and harmala. It come no where close to the effects that I get from caapi leaf changa.

SWIM finds these responses very interesting...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

gibran2
#5 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:53:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
gammagore wrote:

I do too. What’s in caapi leaf other than the major alkaloids that might be responsible?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

۩
#6 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:55:45 PM

This is the problem with this kind of perspective IMHO: You want to break it all down into alkaloids. It's not that easy. There really is a guiding spirit that knows hyperspace better than we do embedded in the plant material of caapi. This is what it's told me, shown me, over and over, through countless experiments.

The only way for you to understand is to see for yourself!

gibran2
#7 Posted : 3/31/2010 9:02:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
This is the problem with this kind of perspective IMHO: You want to break it all down into alkaloids. It's not that easy. There really is a guiding spirit that knows hyperspace better than we do embedded in the plant material of caapi. This is what it's told me, shown me, over and over, through countless experiments.

The only way for you to understand is to see for yourself!

Yes, I’ve already placed an order for caapi leaf. Smile

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 3/31/2010 9:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
The caapi spirit is much more than just chemicals. You'll have to try it and see for yourself. I think it's a lot different.

She really is a guiding spirit. I take caapi before I go to bed at night and she shows me things that I need to know. Important things.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

a1pha
#9 Posted : 3/31/2010 9:38:41 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

|
|

I do not know of a US supplier for caapi leaf. I have, however, a bag of shredded caapi vine. Have any of you used this in your changa mix? How does it compare to leaf? Thanks!

--
K
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

۩
#10 Posted : 3/31/2010 9:51:31 PM

You can make a tincture of caapi vine 10x (10:1:1) for a month and infuse this onto your changa

gammagore
#11 Posted : 3/31/2010 11:27:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Dorge wrote:
gammagore wrote:

I do too. What’s in caapi leaf other than the major alkaloids that might be responsible?

the way I see it is, it's like the difference between taking aya and doing pharma. Pharma is great, so is aya, but aya has tha special feeling, healing. Pure spice is just pure power, enhanced leaf does give it's own propery's, visuals, colors and so on. Caapi changa has that guiding hand.

I like to hit the pau/spice/harmala first, then when I'm ready I got with the caapi changa.

I soooo love my caapi changa.

jamie
#12 Posted : 3/31/2010 11:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Nothing compares to caapi really...almost to the point where I think pharmahuasca should be calles pharma-something else if its not made with caapi extracts.

there is no ayahuasca without the caapi..she is the queen..I never saw her when I drank with rue..and I prefer caapi in my tea.

I used to smoke rue alot..but it differed from caapi..both are they're own things..
Long live the unwoke.

camakazi
#13 Posted : 4/1/2010 12:43:58 AM

RUN DMT

fractal enchantment wrote:
Nothing compares to caapi really...almost to the point where I think pharmahuasca should be calles pharma-something else if its not made with caapi extracts

pharmala?

"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

۩
#14 Posted : 4/1/2010 12:47:49 AM

Nice, camakazi ;]

Dorge
#15 Posted : 4/1/2010 5:00:39 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I agree with house... i do think thought that extracts from the plant carry the essence of the plant as well... I also think that chemicals themselves are spirits, other than human persons so to speak... chemical people... chemical teachers... the challenge is however that it is easier for US to relate to a plant then it is a chemical... but once you learn how to relate to chemicals as one would plants or human people... that sort of changes things.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

freethinker
#16 Posted : 4/1/2010 9:30:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tried many batches using crude caapi extracts, crude rue extracts, and 'pure' harmine, harmaline, and thh extracts in all combinations and permutations. TBH, have not really noticed differences worth documenting beyond the obvious variation between harmaline heavy mixes and thh heavy mixes. The various herbs that all of this is put on makes more of a difference than the source of the harmalas IMO.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

ragabr
#17 Posted : 4/1/2010 11:53:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
but once you learn how to relate to chemicals as one would plants or human people... that sort of changes things.

I find this interesting, as my first experience with a healing spirit came from LSD. Even though I started with mushrooms, they did not "introduce" themselves until after I had gotten familiar with LSD as a distinct character.

I haven't had the same sense of "personhood" from pure harmalas, or from rue, though I hear some people do.

Be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dorge
#18 Posted : 4/2/2010 3:45:12 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

freethinker wrote:
TBH, have not really noticed differences worth documenting beyond the obvious variation between harmaline heavy mixes and thh heavy mixes.

this is what swims interested in... can swiy go into more detail about that?

on personhood and chemicals...
its a really interesting subject, and it goes fairly deep?
Swim thinks that peoples beliefs can truly limit their experiences. for instance many people will use a plant as a tool and that is the type of relationship dynamic that they will get out of it.

inaniel
#19 Posted : 8/7/2015 4:41:28 AM

mas alla del mar

bump.

After many years of experimenting, what do most changa veterans prefer? 10x Caapi leaf or harmala extract changa?

I will be making my first batch very soon, in fact as soon as i can decide which route to take. I'm very excited to finally try it out. I wonder if I should just combine the two (caapi leaf and extracts).

Vector
#20 Posted : 8/7/2015 5:07:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
You can make a tincture of caapi vine 10x (10:1:1) for a month and infuse this onto your changa

can anyone provide a link to details on this?

12NEXT