We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sexual energy vibe Options

Fable
#1 Posted : 3/25/2008 9:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been a few different occasions where I have been in the position to share some spice infused leaf with friends and I have noticed some of the girls giving off huge amounts of energy. Its hard to describe but it is like the girls are sexual energy beacons, it only seems to work when I am sober and haven't tried any yet but it it is such a remarkable change in the "vibe" and the room seems to hum with almost an electrical discharge. And I feel energised from the energy they are giving off, I also find it very appealing obviously.
I have never noticed this with guys and its not every girl either, just a few. The reason I mentioned this was because after a night out recently I had some smoke before bed and had this awesome hum but felt like I was discharging the whole 8 hours of sleep, I ended up feeling like I was coming down with the flu for 36 hours, and slept 12 hour nights for the next two days.
The experience made me wonder what other peeps experience were with this loss of vital energy or broadcasting energy.
I don't think I had any energy to spare which was why I felt stricken down, I also wonder about entities in hyperspace that feed on this energy, maybe they encourage us like you would encourage someone who was a bit drunk to buy the next round of beerTwisted Evil
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WSaged
#2 Posted : 3/26/2008 5:39:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
There have been a few different occasions where I have been in the position to share some spice infused leaf with friends and I have noticed some of the girls giving off huge amounts of energy. Its hard to describe but it is like the girls are sexual energy beacons, it only seems to work when I am sober and haven't tried any yet but it it is such a remarkable change in the "vibe" and the room seems to hum with almost an electrical discharge. And I feel energised from the energy they are giving off, I also find it very appealing obviously.
I have never noticed this with guys and its not every girl either, just a few.
Sounds to me like you just fancy these particular energy beacons.

Quote:
I ended up feeling like I was coming down with the flu for 36 hours, and slept 12 hour nights for the next two days.

You probably were. Mabey there was something shitty in the smoke you had. Mabey you just got sick.

Why does everything always have to be magical and mysterious?!?

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

sattwa23
#3 Posted : 3/26/2008 7:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fable wrote:
I ended up feeling like I was coming down with the flu for 36 hours, and slept 12 hour nights for the next two days.
I also wonder about entities in hyperspace that feed on this energy, maybe they encourage us like you would encourage someone who was a bit drunk to buy the next round of beerTwisted Evil

Hi! Smile
If you REALLY WONDER, well... go get acquanted with them! Staying in "shamanic" paradigm, you were lucky this time to end up with just flu symptoms Smile It could be worst! And probably it will be, if not getting a specific knowledge in frames of a chosen paradigm Wink

Or, may be, it's better to change a point of view for something more familiar and to think it was flu, indeed, or a spice was a little bit odd Cool

What will you choose? Wink
~let the beauty be around you~

Fable
#4 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:38:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:
Sounds to me like you just fancy these particular energy beacons.
Quote:

You probably were. Mabey there was something shitty in the smoke you had. Maybe you just got sick.

Why does everything always have to be magical and mysterious?!?

WS

No doubt I did find the girls attractive, that is not in question, it was how much energy they had after having the smoke that I found really interesting.

Everything doesn't have to be magical and mysterious but I have no doubt that there are deeper meanings to things. It is more likely there was something in the smoke as my immune system rarely bounces back after a good nights sleep to that degree.

sattwa23
#5 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fable wrote:
The experience made me wonder what other peeps experience were with this loss of vital energy or broadcasting energy.
I don't think I had any energy to spare which was why I felt stricken down, I also wonder about entities in hyperspace that feed on this energy, maybe they encourage us like you would encourage someone who was a bit drunk to buy the next round of beerTwisted Evil

BTW, your words, Fable, were not leaving my head. I can remember several situations which were quite the same as regards symptoms (after DMT and Sally). Some times I had feeling it was because of entities, other times - because of just energy loss during experience itself. And even I had feeling and visions of other PEOPLE who could use this condition to steal my energy. Rolling eyes

sattwa23
#6 Posted : 3/26/2008 10:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, several times (not always) I was then trying to discover in details as on entities and "other people". It gave extraordinary results, sometimes turned even into wars. And frankly, it didn't make life much easier at all.

Will anyone dare to share technologies, tips, insights, good reads on subj, etc.? Smile

supernatural
#7 Posted : 3/27/2008 12:55:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am a practitioner of magickal ceremonies which a DMT experience could be likened to (though are def not the same thing of course) - a magickal ceremony /ritual could include anything from light meditation through to focused intent and released energy through to contact with otherworld beings, but in every case, any knowledgable magickal practioner will tell you of the need to 'ground' after a ritual. Not grounding even from a simple meditation can leave you feeling light-headed, spaced out, and in more extreme cases leave you susceptible to psychic "vampires" or physical illness as a manifestation of an energy leak.
It sounds like this could have happened in this case? Simple ways to ground include eating and / or drinking, tasting salt, or directing excess energy into the ground by direct contact with the earth.
this could be a helpful addition to a trip ritual, giving yourself some closure, defining the end of the trip and coming fully back to awareness. another good thing to do after grounding is casting a protective circle of light / surrounding yourself with light to 'seal in the good and seal out' any negative energy...
what do you think? / does anyone already do this ?

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 3/27/2008 2:17:23 PM

The Great Namah

supernatural wrote:
i am a practitioner of magickal ceremonies which a DMT experience could be likened to (though are def not the same thing of course) - a magickal ceremony /ritual could include anything from light meditation through to focused intent and released energy through to contact with otherworld beings, but in every case, any knowledgable magickal practioner will tell you of the need to 'ground' after a ritual. Not grounding even from a simple meditation can leave you feeling light-headed, spaced out, and in more extreme cases leave you susceptible to psychic "vampires" or physical illness as a manifestation of an energy leak.
It sounds like this could have happened in this case? Simple ways to ground include eating and / or drinking, tasting salt, or directing excess energy into the ground by direct contact with the earth.
this could be a helpful addition to a trip ritual, giving yourself some closure, defining the end of the trip and coming fully back to awareness. another good thing to do after grounding is casting a protective circle of light / surrounding yourself with light to 'seal in the good and seal out' any negative energy...
what do you think? / does anyone already do this ?

Ritualizing the experience, for me, has been quite beneficial. Some incense, a few minutes (or more) of meditation before, cleansing my space, and grounding upon re-entry have helped me to integrate the experience, and calm my nerves before launch. Drawing upon re-entry has made a major difference in how well I remember the experience. I am starting a scrapbook of my little doodles (I'm no artist) along with dates, amounts, and results.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

sattwa23
#9 Posted : 3/27/2008 6:47:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much, guys, for sharing! yeah, grounding should be an obvious thing to do after a trip, but it didn't come to my head Embarrased

sattwa23
#10 Posted : 3/27/2008 6:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, btw, all these are off topic now Smile Sorry for that! The topic was about sexual vibes... May be, it would be better to create a new thread, something like "Safety tips after you came back to Earth", I dunno... What do you think? Smile

SyZyGyPSy
#11 Posted : 4/18/2008 6:23:58 PM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

I think it's still right on topic.

Etheric energy, life energy, and sex energy are the same thing. Or essentially so. At least they are often mistaken for the same thing.

In my paradigm, sex energy is the way in which life energy manifests at the 2nd chakra. But any surge in life energy (orgone, prana, mana, chi, whatever you wanna call it) can easily be percieved as a surge in sex energy, especially by the horny (Cf. Sigmund Freud). That having been said, I have certainly noticed dmt can produce HUGE surges of life energy in general, and sex energy specifically, especially in some people.

Energy parasites are real. I'm not asking you to take my word for it, always always always think for yourself. But personally I've encountered too many of 'em, and had too many visions specifically explaining their nature, for me to doubt their existence. Good news is, becoming aware of them is the first step towards learning to shield yourself from them. Hence I repeat, do not take my word for it that they exist... seek to learn about them directly.

Also seek to become aware of your own sex/life energy, at all times, and how you're directing it, etc. Not just in terms of what parasites are feeding on it... also in terms of direction in general, we tend to send it out in a very unfocused manner when we're not aware of it. This in turn affects the focus of our behavior.

Always, always, ALWAYS clear a space before ingesting spice. Swim learned this the hard way after being strapped down and scanned by some shadow agents in trenchcoats once when he failed to do so (even though he "knew better"Pleased.
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

Atanonchronon
#12 Posted : 5/25/2008 11:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. SWIM's in a field of study that partially involves qi (chi) balancing. There happens to be a woman in SWIM's classes with whom he shares an immense, albeit currently contraindicated attraction. This woman has mentioned desiring psilocybin on a few occasions outside of class.

SWIM has been meditating on approaching her with an offer of an NN experience, trying to figure out which consumption method might be optimal for a mutual journey. SWIM's reasoning is to perhaps experience each other's souls on that level; with any luck assay the viability of a coupling. Pharmahuasca seems to be the logical choice.

What might SWIM need to be reticent of entering in to this endeavor?

Fable
#13 Posted : 5/26/2008 3:19:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile This topic worked out really well, nothing off topic at all and all very interesting.
Having done a few Ayahuasca journeys I definitely agree that some sort of pre & after ritual can certainly help.
I have written up some quarter calls, got myself some white sage, smudge sticks, copal incense, shamanic drumming cd, icaros cd and will some time soon when I have a little privacy, make a safe space by my San Pedro garden to smoke some spice.
On one occasion in the past where I let the energy go with no thought, I saw hyperspace mosquitoes as large as a guinea pigs arrive to feed.
My most memorable experience was in a location that was opened by 100+ people, the vibe was awesome while sober and a few days later I had a smoke and met the green goddess. I really believe it was in most part due to the cleansing of the space for that particular weekend.

modsquad09
#14 Posted : 5/26/2008 7:59:07 PM

mods

SyZyGyPSy wrote:

Energy parasites are real. I'm not asking you to take my word for it, always always always think for yourself. But personally I've encountered too many of 'em, and had too many visions specifically explaining their nature, for me to doubt their existence. Good news is, becoming aware of them is the first step towards learning to shield yourself from them. Hence I repeat, do not take my word for it that they exist... seek to learn about them directly.

Also seek to become aware of your own sex/life energy, at all times, and how you're directing it, etc. Not just in terms of what parasites are feeding on it... also in terms of direction in general, we tend to send it out in a very unfocused manner when we're not aware of it. This in turn affects the focus of our behavior.

Always, always, ALWAYS clear a space before ingesting spice. Swim learned this the hard way after being strapped down and scanned by some shadow agents in trenchcoats once when he failed to do so (even though he "knew better"Pleased.

i would like to hear more on what u have to say about this
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

SyZyGyPSy
#15 Posted : 6/7/2008 9:42:21 PM

Glad to share. Sorry for delay in response, haven't had much time to spend in binaryville lately...

There's so much I could say about this, not really sure where to start. I'll throw out some general stuff and get more specific based on your responses.

So we all have a spirit body. Our physical bodies are conductors for a biogenic energy field that you could call a spirit or a soul or something like that. The fluxuation of this spirit body determine what happens in the physical body. Normally we (westerners anyway) think of physical movements as the result of chemical processes, muscular action, etc. This is true, but all that is a downstream effect of shifts in our energy field. Our nervous system is a conductor of electromagnetic current. It is the means by which our etheric field (spirit) interacts with physical reality. Hence your body is a temple of the Divine Light.

Hyperspace (the spirit realm) is full of etheric beings. Just like physical beings must feed on physical energy, etheric beings need etheric energy. The highest level beings, those that are fully enlightened on the christ-buddha-annoited-one-god level, are able to draw directly from the source, the quintessence of the universe, the pure chi or qi that flows through all things and manifests spontaneously, omnipresently, and omnipotently as the raw potential creative life force. But to do that, you have to be one with god, hence you have to be god. All it takes to do this is to realize that you are, but to truly believe that can be harder than it might seem at first. This is where Faith comes in, not the bullshit faith in the sense of "believe what I tell you cuz I said so," but Faith in yourself, and in your own experience of the Divine, and of yourself AS the Divine.

Anyway I digress... so if you're not at that level, then you're on one of the lower energy levels, and hence you have to feed on other energy sources, since you won't let yourself draw directly from THE Source. This is true of us, in our physical bodies, that we must also feed our energy bodies... this is also true of etheric beings that have no physical body.

These lower level beings are not evil, they are part of the universal cycle. They are no more "evil" than the tiger that eats you cuz you were a dumbass and stumbled into his lair. The trick is to be aware of them so you don't stumble into their lair, so to speak.

These energy parasites feed on negative thoughts or emotions. Without even really realizing or thinking about what they are doing to us, they instinctively try to get us to do things to produce the type of energy they feed on. So they reinforce our negative thoughts/behaviors, so we produce more hatred, or feer, or anger, or whatever, depending on the type of parasite (or "demon"Pleased we're dealing with. There are as many different types of parasite as there are different types of emotion or feeling we can experience.

Again, the trick is not to hate or fear them, that just feeds them. The trick is to be aware of them, so you can shield yourself from them, and keep them in their proper place. They are actually our friends and allies, because they guide us to the source of our pain, so we can heal it. Again, whether they are demons or angels is up to us... if you're afraid, and you're running from your pain, they will plague you for eternity. But if you're ready to face yourself, they become angels, who help to free us from the psycho-spiritual-emotional chains of slavery with which we have bound ourselves, by guiding us to the Source.

I will be happy to elaborate on anything you'd like to hear more about. In return, I have a favor to ask... I notice you listed your location as Cottonwood Research Foundation. Are you really working with Dr. Strassman at the Foundation? Can you give me details? I wasn't even aware that the center was up and running yet...? I would be very interested to hear more.
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

SyZyGyPSy
#16 Posted : 6/7/2008 10:03:07 PM

Quote:
SWIM's in a field of study that partially involves qi (chi) balancing.

Atanonchronon, I would also be interested in hearing about SWIY's field of study. And as for your situation, yes, I would agree that pharmahuasca is the way to go. I recommend Swim's Limonene tek. As for what to be reticent about, well, every situation is different. best advice I can give is to follow your intuition.

Goood Luck!

quantumbrujo
#17 Posted : 6/7/2008 11:42:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, the sexual vibe thing is true.My f**k friend gets super horny when she hits the spice.This also happened once with this other girl.Strange , no guy I know of has this side-effect
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

Atanonchronon
#18 Posted : 6/10/2008 4:44:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SyZyGyPSy wrote:
Atanonchronon, I would also be interested in hearing about SWIY's field of study.

Shiatsu (as a matter of state licensing, bundled with western massage therapy). SWIM wasn't previously aligned to Eastern philosophy but is finding the 5 elements theory quite mind opening and edifying. Just last night SWIM learned about the anterior/posterior 'zig-zag' nature of the chakras which immediately drew him to the threshold visuals he experienced on his first/last journey last October. (as sketched in forum avatar)

SyZyGyPSy wrote:
I recommend SWIM's Limonene tek.

I'll send the message along, thank you.

quantumbrujo wrote:
Yeah, the sexual vibe thing is true.My f**k friend gets super horny when she hits the spice.This also happened once with this other girl.Strange , no guy I know of has this side-effect

Interesting, this needs to be taken in to account.