We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi leaves in changa Options

Eluna
#1 Posted : 3/30/2010 8:48:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So im growing my own caapi plants at the moment..

And id like to make changa.

One question i have is, do i have to extract the alkaloids from the caapi?

Or can i just pick a leaf off, weigh it, add the same amount of dmt, infuse and smoke?

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ghostman
#2 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:02:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eluna wrote:

Or can i just pick a leaf off, weigh it, add the same amount of dmt, infuse and smoke?

Thanks!

Bravo! Wow, I would love to be able to harvest and smoke my own plants. For Changa all you need to do is dry the leaves, cut them up and infuse them.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

soulfood
#3 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:28:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

And if you get many leaves, infuse the strength of 5-10 into one leaf Smile

But one leaf works just fine.

Xt
#4 Posted : 3/30/2010 10:26:21 AM

Sorry isnt that just Enhanced leaf? Changa being a MAOI boosted herbal blend so... extract from caapi with ipa, dissolve onto leaves and other herbs... add dmt... Changa?

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

gammagore
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 10:30:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi leaves have the MAOI property, so caapi + spice = changa.

Trickster
#6 Posted : 3/30/2010 12:34:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

gammagore wrote:

SWIM doesn't have caapi leaves atm. She's got some passion flower and FV caapi copy powder. What would be the ideal ratio for making changa? PF/DMT/CC = 1/1/?, or in milligrams 300/300/?
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Eluna
#7 Posted : 3/30/2010 12:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how to infuse 10 leaves into 1 easily?

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:49:23 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I would imagine you could just do an extraction of 10 leaves in 60% ethanol 40% water (at least this is what House has been saying spork has found to be very efficient at pulling caapi spirit) for 2-3 weeks to make a tincture and then evap the tincture onto one leaf, changa style. Although, i dunno, it seems like that would take a while to evap, maybe a higher ethanol solution would help, but that would be a trade off, maybe less spirit for quicker evap? Hopefully spork or house will chime in and clarify this some.

SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Bancopuma
#9 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:07:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^Sounds like cheap vodka might make for a good solvent here, as long as one wasn't in any particular rush.

gammagore
#10 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickster wrote:
gammagore wrote:

SWIM doesn't have caapi leaves atm. She's got some passion flower and FV caapi copy powder. What would be the ideal ratio for making changa? PF/DMT/CC = 1/1/?, or in milligrams 300/300/?

I made a batch of pau:spice:harmaline/harmine, 1:1:0.1. So 1 gram herb with 1 gram spice and about 100mg harmala. The harmala is felt big time.

If you are infusing 300mg herb, maybe add about 30mg CC and see how that goes.

ghostman
#11 Posted : 3/30/2010 3:58:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a 10:1 white vine extract. I made some Golden Temporal (Pau d'Arco + Caapi) changa. 1:1 Spice/Pau d'Arco and I added 300mg of the 10:1 White Vine extract.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Trickster
#12 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:49:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

gammagore wrote:
If you are infusing 300mg herb, maybe add about 30mg CC and see how that goes.

Yeah, SWIM's got limited supply of spice, that is why 300 mg. Also she is not very sensitive to MAOI, so maybe she should try 50 mg of CC?

Should she weigh 1 dose of changa by the amount of FB spice, i.e. 30+30+3 = 63 mg? 30 mg of spice is a strong dose for SWIM. Or is it different in changa?
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

gammagore
#13 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:57:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye, load up the CC to 50 if you are not sensitiveSmile

Its no different for me, if you are sensitive to spice, just load up like 50mg and smoke that. If you want to go deeper load it up again and SMOKE MORE CHANGA.

Yes, load up the dose by the amount of freebase you want to smoke.

Happy travels Trickster.

soulman
#14 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:24:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eluna wrote:

Thanks!

I did both. That is, i extracted the harmala alkaloids from caapi and then evaped em onto some caapi leaf.
I did mention this method on another thread but i think its worth mentioning again, because please believe me.....this makes some seriuosly potent changa.

I soaked 100g of shredded caapi in acetone in a sealed jar for a week, shaking every now and then.
I then evaped the infused acetone onto 10g of caapi leaf.
Once dried, i took 5g of this leaf and dissolved 1.5g of spice into it using a small amount of acetone equating to 30% spice content.

If your into changa i emplore you guys to try this out. After just one inhalation of a very small amount....and im talking no more that 20-30mg had me INSTANTLY enveloped in hyperspace. I could not beleive how potent it was, and like i said, this was only after one inhale. I didnt even clear the bong or take any additional tokes. I dread to think where it woulda taken me if i had gone in for a second or third hit.

Certainly worth a bash if you want more bang for your buck.
I have yet to work up the courage to try it again with a full hit!!!

You have to go within or you go without

Dimitrius
#15 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulman wrote:

I soaked 100g of shredded caapi in acetone in a sealed jar for a week, shaking every now and then.
I then evaped the infused acetone onto 10g of caapi leaf.
Once dried, i took 5g of this leaf and dissolved 1.5g of spice into it using a small amount of acetone equating to 30% spice content.

If your into changa i emplore you guys to try this out. After just one inhalation of a very small amount....and im talking no more that 20-30mg had me INSTANTLY enveloped in hyperspace. I could not beleive how potent it was, and like i said, this was only after one inhale. I didnt even clear the bong or take any additional tokes. I dread to think where it woulda taken me if i had gone in for a second or third hit.

Wow.

In a recent dream,
10g caapi leaf was covered generously in Everclear
Heated & stirred on stirrer/hotplate over a few days
Filtered and infused into 0.5g mullein/0.5g caapi leaf + 1g golden spice

Sooo, I'm really in for it next time I fall asleep huh?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Dorge
#16 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:57:16 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

This all sounds good... any harmala is going to work in making changa as well... passionflower is going to give you the lowest yeildof harmalas...and its going to be VERY sleepy if you try to concentrate it more too. rue is going to give big time stoney dreamy effects... for maximium clarity ceilo vine and or ceilo leaf will be preferable. different caapi strains have different levels of harmalas. The santo damie strain would be neat to work with...
at any rate...
all any one needs solvent wise is some 151 rum lol if they cant find IPA or everclear. ace is a waste... and less beuno ecologically. caapi copy will probably do the trick as well any of the tinctures that FV sells... i wouldnt be surprised if they start selling caapi leaf tincture and caapi leaf soon too... hint hint...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/