We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to prepare Huqqāwaska Changa Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 3/29/2010 9:00:31 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

This is how you can prepare "Huqqāwaska Changa" , only in words .
Enjoy the incoming Data Smile

Imagine :
The Vine of the Souls concentraded in a fine tasting Mixture for use in a Waterpipe.
A nicotine free smoke that will potentiate most Psychedelic Experiences , and can be used as a Basis for smoking DMT from a Hookah.

Either you utilize Normal Hookah Tobacco (only pleasant for users already addicted to nicotine)
Or what SWIM prefers :Soex Herbal Molasses . http://www.soex.com/herbalmolasses.html

In this case SWIM is going to use the basics :

-Finely Shredded White Caapi (Shipibo)
-5g 10:1 Extract of White Caapi
-a 50g Pack of Raspberry Flavoured Sugarcane Soex.
-Liquid Molasses/Honey/Glycerine Mix for remoistening Hookah Tobacco

-Caapi Leaves (30grams grams worth extracted with Isopropanol)
-Small Leaves of last years Outdoor Cannabis (another 30g worth pulled from with Acetone)

The process goes like this :
Quote:

0.Get all the ingredients to a Smokable Consistency and prepare the extracts you need

1. Mix the finely shredded caapi with dissolved Caapi Extract , then with Ayapropanol from the Caapi Leaves ,
let dry completely . Add all Extracts and Aromas you desire at this point .
Infusing with Cannabis leaves leaves the caapy extract with a totally lovely aroma , try it

2.When completely dry - Add the Molasses , Mix well, then let it soak for some days/weeks

3.Add the Sugarcane Hookah Mix of (itself looks like red shredded caapi ) and make a homogenous mix of it

4.Put it into two a sealed plastic baggies (or jars) and keep it in a cool dark place until usage (Freezer might be best)

The world of Changa of course offers many other wonderful Plant allies.
Think of Chaliponga Resin , Brugmansia Flowers , Salvia Extract and Peganum Harmala .

For making the mix even more enjoyable , options include :
CBD Oil , Calea Dreamherb ,Catnip Essential Oil , Cammomile Oil ,
Echinacea and Menthol Lavender and Mullein

Use about 5-20grams of this Mix per Session-
You can also add Rosewater or Aqua Florida to the Water Bowl of your Hookah if you like .
The Aroma of this will be outstanding.

Tell me if you like this , I will post a picture of the end product later if I can .

And again , make sure SWIY doesnt set the House on fire .

Observant
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Dorge
#2 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:00:57 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

interesting....

why white caapi BTW?
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:09:42 PM

The Great Namah

Sounds interesting, but I think I like my caapi as a tea, or maybe even in a cig every now and then. My hookah is for my shisha!!!!!

Sorry, just hookah purist here. Nice idea though, does sound like it would be gentle and relaxing.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

deamsterphile
#4 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:15:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

uh oh raspberries are contradicted to maoi

better be careful LOL

sounds tasty

Observant
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:03:10 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Dorge wrote:

why white caapi BTW?

White Caapi is the Caapi SWIM had , its good stuff.

@acolon

I get your point of being hookah purist .
I have a very nice hookah but dislike nicotine very much , so why not use it for travelling , I thought to myself.

A hookah can be a totally beautiful smoking device , I have an old massive one with many . I set it up with a huge UV active glasshead .... it looks like the spaceship has just landed Laughing
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Dorge
#6 Posted : 3/31/2010 4:48:36 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

the different caapi strains have different effects thats all... curious...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/