We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Rays of love don't you forget them Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 3/30/2010 8:31:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are giving us this invaluable gift of love. How can we forget it?
Let me tell you something: Total and utter beauty is upon us all because we can recieve the healing rays of love we take them out of their hands and they laugh and smile and laugh!
Circling through bright, metallic shimmring holograms its nothing like the grey alien flesh or the little patterns. They are near as the cube of bright purple, green and yellow transparent encompasses me totally. The music turns louder by hundreds of percent and they tell me "How lucky he is...but he's in for a ride" and then the music aligns perfectly with the environment and they wave their metallic shimmering bands around me

"Here, finally you can take our healing rays of love"

And they were very eager to spin them around me, to drown me in this sea of love. The music faded as the trip faded and they were waving me goodbye...beautiful females. I couldn't see but feel...they were relaxed and friendly ..i could sense them laughing about me "He's cute...look how happy he is now!". Unconditional love this is...and they were waving goodbye and I felt something burst and I was coming back into my body and I saw this piece of flesh burst and my mouth opened as i was crying for joy ...thankyou thank you thank you

Oh and sorry for disrupting the chat...surely, reading is a great thing, but there's nothing as great as their love. What do we fear? This is fantastic, everyone needs to fall into their arms and experience their healing rays of love.....

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Xenogears
#2 Posted : 3/30/2010 8:58:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
They are giving us this invaluable gift of love. How can we forget it?
Let me tell you something: Total and utter beauty is upon us all because we can recieve the healing rays of love we take them out of their hands and they laugh and smile and laugh!
Circling through bright, metallic shimmring holograms its nothing like the grey alien flesh or the little patterns. They are near as the cube of bright purple, green and yellow transparent encompasses me totally. The music turns louder by hundreds of percent and they tell me "How lucky he is...but he's in for a ride" and then the music aligns perfectly with the environment and they wave their metallic shimmering bands around me

"Here, finally you can take our healing rays of love"

And they were very eager to spin them around me, to drown me in this sea of love. The music faded as the trip faded and they were waving me goodbye...beautiful females. I couldn't see but feel...they were relaxed and friendly ..i could sense them laughing about me "He's cute...look how happy he is now!". Unconditional love this is...and they were waving goodbye and I felt something burst and I was coming back into my body and I saw this piece of flesh burst and my mouth opened as i was crying for joy ...thankyou thank you thank you

Oh and sorry for disrupting the chat...surely, reading is a great thing, but there's nothing as great as their love. What do we fear? This is fantastic, everyone needs to fall into their arms and experience their healing rays of love.....

Inspirational Pleased

Peace.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:07:59 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

yes, Yes, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love you pandora even though we didn't connect much before it feels so good to taste your healing Smile Thank you for this!

ragabr
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 11:28:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love this report obliguhl!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

obliguhl
#6 Posted : 3/31/2010 7:58:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you enjoyed it!
It has been the first time, the vapor didn't really hurt. 75mg Sandwhich method and 75g preloaded in my vaporgenie. The first Sandwhich hits did not bring me far but the VG really made the difference.

At first I communicated with the caapi spirit or at least it felt like it was involved. I was told to "think in experiences". I'm constantly trying to measure experiences in mg of spice, mood, setting...but i was told, that i have to take experiences as they are ...i can't control them.

I listend to some great tune by shulman during the peak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F-kwpsiHB4

Simply amazing...i went in at 5:30....and it was full of love at the part at 8:06 and they were waving goodbye...its an amazing tune, i can highly recommend for travels. Unfortunatly, i made the mistake to go in again without enjoying the beautiful state i was in...i had not learned my lesson to enjoy the experience "as is"...i wanted more...stupid me.

So i burnt spice, the tune felt bad...i coughed.....everything was destroyed. The mood...the experience as a whole? Propably not, but it put a dent in it.

Capt_Bones
#7 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love how surreal your report is. Brings back good memories.
Thank you!
The D M T is in your mind.