We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
would a batch of LSD change the world again? Options

ohayoco
#41 Posted : 3/29/2010 8:09:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah quit talking about it and do it!

Acid dreams says that the whole CIA and a lot of other nasty people took LSD and didn't become nicer. I'm guessing it's power is in waking up the good people of the world. I am really interested in these supernatural claims, it's a shame you refuse to talk about them.

Is there a testing kit for LSD, one that confirms the molecule's presence and confirms absence of usual substitutes and adulterants? Without one I wouldn't try it even if it were offered, I'd just assume I'd be wasting my time on some rc or adulterated tab. I don't think that stuff dreamer took when he was 17 was the real deal, he saw some crazy stuff and got very confused but he was neither euphoric nor spiritual. Sad
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

greymatter
#42 Posted : 3/30/2010 1:05:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think that it absolutly would change the world...the question is would it be for the good....i think a resounding YES;for some... for others it's a different story
in my life i have touched over a million hits and i have seen +4 experieces, marraiges, enlighenment, spiritual growth, fixed relationships, and genral joy-making.....
but i've also seen peoples lives ruined with leagal problems, schizofrenic provication, family relations destroyed(due to closed minds), and even suicide
did the world change when we dumped a big batch of Foxy,AMT...yes for the worse...now thees things are unavailable
my point is you cant do something without there being some sort or reaction...many times in unseen, unperdictable ways A butterfly flaps it's wings in china, that sort of thing
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

clouds
#43 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:03:11 AM

Human

Regarding LSD synchronicity...

These are the kind of phrases/thoughts that came to my mind the first times:

- "OMG... The puzzle... the pieces... It's getting clear."

- "Lol... some 'higher' being must be fucking with my life... some kind of signal, this can't be coincidence."

- "Mmm... I get it... so I needed to KNOW this person in order to do THIS thing"

These are the kind of phrases/thoughts that come to my mind nowadays:

- "I'm just a freaking human, however... it's such an amazing adventure because there is so much to know and experience."

- "No... I'm not surprised, I knew this kind of things would happen... now I just need to figure what am I supposed to do next."

- "Unexpected is beautiful. Change the rules, whoever you are... do what you want... I don't hate you, I fear you. I don't love you, but I would like to know what the hell you are so I could fuck you so hard it makes ME cry."

endlessness
#44 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:09:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

seems the Cosmic Coincidence Control Center is specially active when people are consuming lsd Very happy

expanding
#45 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:54:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Would a batch of LSD change the world again?

Let us see if it will. If you have massive amounts of LSD (I doubt anyone here actually does or they wouldnโ€™t be posting here out of fear of getting caught), why not give it away for free all around the world and see what happens. Do it, and see.

Debating it until the end of time will not answer the question. No one is so intelligent that they know exactly what would happen.

When the military tested LSD as a chemical of war, they found that reactions were very unpredictable so they lost interest in it. I doubt anyone here can predict the outcome.

For sure something will change, but what? Will it even be noticed? The only way to know is to give it a try. Give tons of sheets of acid away for free all over the world and see what it does.

(I am not supported this action, I'm just saying this for the sake of argument.)

Im surprised this hasnt happened tbh. The thing about lsd is although its very hard to make, once you have the setup in place its posible to make millions of doses, over a period of time im sure you could accumilate a billion+ hits.
If a small group of people with a bit of money wanted to change the world, and im sure theres alot of hippies out there with money. I dont think it would be too difficult to produce massive amounts and give it out for free. Combined with a campaign, website, leaflets etc etc and done during a period of political change, this would have a gigantic effect.
maybe someones already thought of this, and are just waiting for the correct time to strike... 2012?

PREV123