We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Drempels - Image manipulating active desktop Options

Gir
#1 Posted : 3/29/2010 9:32:29 PM

Gir

Ive been using this for a little bit, and really enjoy it. Its called Drempels, and it manipulates images (256x256) and makes them liquidyish.

I dont know if everyone knows about it or not Smile but I like it. Heres the link -----> www.geisswerks.com/drempels/

and if any of you have winamp and know what milkdrop is. Its the same guy that made that. Its pretty awesome.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 3/29/2010 9:57:57 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

man...haven't used it since '01 (on Windows 2000).

milkdrop 2 is still nice though, comes with winamp
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck