We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
being rolled up like a poster Options

gibran2
#21 Posted : 3/17/2010 4:39:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Here's what 13 pairs of fresh leaves looks like:

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#22 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice leaves gibran2 !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

69ron
#23 Posted : 3/18/2010 7:25:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I understand, that many leaves are for a DRINK, and not a quid. You couldn't possibly quid that many leaves.

With SWIM's salvia, just 1 leaf as a quid, IF FRESHLY PICKED ONLY, was strong enough for visual effects. 26 freshly picked leaves would freak you out with SWIM's salvia if you tried to quid that much (which is NOT possible anyway). I can’t even imagine what that would do to a person. Holy crap, that would be a lot. You might even die if it was fresh leaves from SWIM’s old plant. But if they weren't just picked, maybe 1 day old, that dose would be fine, but still impossible to quid.

Not all salvia is the same apparently.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

rOm
#24 Posted : 3/18/2010 7:52:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Which strain was it 69ron ? Although were you living in a very sunny location at that time (like mexico) ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

PsilocybeChild
#25 Posted : 3/18/2010 8:52:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

die?
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

69ron
#26 Posted : 3/19/2010 1:34:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
Which strain was it 69ron ? Although were you living in a very sunny location at that time (like mexico) ?

It was the so called "palatable clone" that the store "Of the Jungle" used to sell. It was very good, better than what SWIM's friends have currently. It had a fragile compound in it (something other than Salvinorin A) that was active only if used fresh within a few hours after picking it. SWIM’s friend’s salvia plant is not like that. It lacks the unstable compound, but is apparently high in Salvinorin A.

It was grown indoors in California. It died because one day the temperature got to be about 110 F and the humidity dropped really low. It died in 1 day after having it for many years.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Brian Kerr
#27 Posted : 3/27/2010 3:19:11 PM

Brian Kerr

Quidding vs smoking.

I have tried quidding twice and both times I had a massive head ache.

I will only smoke now.
End All Wars !

PREV12