We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Rainbow Yawns Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 3/24/2010 8:34:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone else gets them? Robotic yawns channeling the life flow down your body ....intensifying visuals for a brief, euphoric moment?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 3/24/2010 8:37:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ayahuaca and mushrooms both give them to me..even caapi only brews.
Long live the unwoke.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 3/24/2010 8:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yip I get those, normaly follwed by tearsSmile

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 3/24/2010 9:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it is so beautiful everytime it hits you hard enough, but "hard" is not the right word. It's only hard if you don't get ennough of it and you have to deal with uncertanties and fear. The times where your reality doesn't get dissolved but there's somethign "strange" happening. You just can't see where this is leading. But if it hits you hard, it dissolves everything and leaves behind only love.

These Yawns.....well....mouth wide open for what seems like minutes and then the rollercoaster starts to spin and twist and melt into colorful oil paintings....drink the water you'Ve been given. Drink from the water I provide you with. Drink it. Drink it. You're almost there. When do you visit me again? When do you want to lean against my shoulde again...i miss you. I know youre always there....

Rainbow yawns...memorys of timeless times. Covered behind hundred miles of ceran wrap...we cant see it because we forget...but everytime we experience we know our destiny. All these uncertaintys just growing stronger. Whats my place here...i understand NOTHING and still I TALK A LOT.

Everythings so strange, need to sort it out somehow....i feel the grid is calling me but i can't respond...

A running nose is also very common and sometimes the sound of my nose shapes the patterns.

impossiblemachine
#5 Posted : 3/25/2010 8:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the other day i was brought to the ground...humbled by the love i felt here...i had not smoked any dmt. i was prone for around 20 minutes...crying, mouth forced wide open like it is when i am journeying. my hands were put in their usual mantras while i was humbled on the ground crying. in my head i heard a message, "this existence can be yours if you want it. do you choose it?" i was so humbled by it...i felt a reaching out from hyperspace...i could see flashes of a ship in space that looked like a sphinx.

i was so grateful for that experience...it was as if the divine itself put its hand on my back and held me down...told me. showed me. loved me.

like that? anyone else? truly overwhelming

im

"wherever you go...there you are"

ragabr
#6 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya, impossiblemachine. Brings me hope, even against all odds.

The yawns and the tears, I've come to associate so many good feelings with them. I do hate when around other people and they think the tears mean a bad place has come upon me. "What's wrong?" "Nothing, but if you don't stop asking me, we could have a problem. (Oh god, is there something wrong?)"
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

۩
#7 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:15:55 PM

Quote:
my hands were put in their usual mantras while i was humbled on the ground crying.

I would bet anything you meant to say mudras? ;]

soulfood
#8 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:18:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Rainbow yawns - I love that terminology Smile

Nice one.

universecannon
#9 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:18:38 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

obliguhl wrote:
Anyone else gets them? Robotic yawns channeling the life flow down your body ....intensifying visuals for a brief, euphoric moment?

Yup. Sometimes it seems to happen 10-15 times during an aya or mushroom experience..less frequent with smoked dmt.

Its like a hyper ether brain massage to the sound of an earthquake.. an intense but absolutely peaceful combo of visuals and euphoria that is humbling and wonderful

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

yayscience
#10 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:55:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend actually got these so often with LSD he privately dubbed them "acid yawns". He definitely gets them with DMT though. He personally looks forward to them, as they help him sink into the bodily aspect of the experience.

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 3/26/2010 8:38:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed, that it first starts with a shiver, mostly while coming down. I would feel pretty cold for a while and then it starts...sometimes feels more lie purging in a positive way. The mouth is forced wide open...maybe to allow the positive energy to flow bac into the grid. Its a bit like a spirit leaving, the moment after psychedelic coitus.

camakazi
#12 Posted : 3/26/2010 9:51:23 AM

RUN DMT

ah the beloved psychedelic yawns. I first got them on high dose mushrooms.

If humans could purr like cats, I'd imagine it'd be a similar feeling... warm spinal rushes and like butterflys in my stomach, but its more of a loving glow from within.. as opposed to a nervous feeling.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Bancopuma
#13 Posted : 3/26/2010 11:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms give me loads of 'rainbow yawns'...dig that term. Wink But I've had them on ayahuasca and other psychedelics, but mushrooms in particular. And the yawns get my tears flowing as well. I wonder why we yawn in this state, what's the biological mechanism being triggered?

soulfood
#14 Posted : 3/26/2010 12:39:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah I get lovely rainbow yawns with mushrooms. Also pharma with a rue extract. With vine I just stretch and roll around and think "yum" Smile

obliguhl
#15 Posted : 3/26/2010 2:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Rainbow yawns - I love that terminology Smile

Nice one.

Thank you Smile
Do you also close your eyes so hard it squeezes the eyeball to promote stronger visuals?

Remapped
#16 Posted : 3/31/2010 7:30:36 AM

Juju Stone

TOTALLY GET THOSE ON MUSHROOMS. The Yawn of shaking off a slumber, the kind you get after you wake up, and your trip intensifies.
Nothing I write here should be taken with any measure of seriousness, because I have both a serious and non serious personality, which is why I derive so much satisfaction from writing non serious things and non-facts, under the pretense of serious and factual non-facts.

Aegle
#17 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:13:19 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Obliguhl

Such a lovely thread, I get rainbow yawns specifically while journeying with mushies, its almost like a beautifully rainbow coloured mental reboot. While journeying with cactus I have seen my kitty hop around while shooting rainbows out of his tail. Rainbows are really special to me as they are so beautiful and they bring so much pure joy...

Much Peace and Rainbows
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

antrocles
#18 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:11:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

though i still cannot speak of the 'details' of my life-transforming 14-hour journey in the jungle with the Secoya, i will say that the 'rainbow yawns' were present to a degree that i never dreamed physically possible. tears were literally STREAMING down my cheeks. not crying tears, but the same tears that come through these soul-wringing yawns. they feel like a divine 'stretching' of the very ligaments that hold our atoms together. it feels so good and so intense that it is utterly impossible to think of anything more physically satisfying that might exist.

thanks for acknowledging such a righteous thing.

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Archtypamine
#19 Posted : 5/23/2013 5:54:12 PM

...somebody help the man help the man!.... Capt. John Yossarian

impossiblemachine IMHO, The majority of Nexians have had some similar experience(s). Posting something close to an epiphany might be difficult... I appreciate your sharing.
…those who believe in science are as prone to addiction to imposed dogma and faith as are religious zealots. So one has to be very careful to really step back and want to know the truth.

universecannon
#20 Posted : 5/23/2013 8:34:10 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Archtypamine wrote:
impossiblemachine IMHO, The majority of Nexians have had some similar experience(s). Posting something close to an epiphany might be difficult... I appreciate your sharing.

this thread is actually 3 years old Wink

and impossiblemachine hasn't logged on since 2011

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

12NEXT